You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll?

Comments

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll?:
     Ok THEN BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU ASKED SO NICELY AND I LIKE YOUR EARS
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    The right one is definitely drooping, I think your implant needs pumping up a touch donkey.
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll?:
    I voted never as I aint posting to get into the freeroll, I'm posting because I enjoy the community and enjoy the banter
    Posted by COCASIRF
    +2 (and thats another post for me) lol
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited October 2009

A LITTLE IMPERFECTION IS JUST PERFECT .... OLD ZEN BUDDHIST SAYING
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    What a load of old ballcocks......me old Dad's saying.
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited October 2009
    Poster freeroll will be made up of the same people 90% of the time. Most people don't know/care there's a community.

Look at the community/shed freerolls, nearly 2000 entries but how many of those people have ever posted a thread?

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just that people won't get bored of posting because there not interested in the
    first place.

Looking at feedback from first freeroll i think this tourney will be a great success but only because of the people that will be playing in it the majority of the time. 

P.S Know this was a fun thread and hope this is'nt to heavy.
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited October 2009
    Poster freeroll will be made up of the same people 90% of the time. Most people don't know/care there's a community. Look at the community/shed freerolls, nearly 2000 entries but how many of those people have ever posted a thread? I'm not saying that's a bad thing, just that people won't get bored of posting because there not interested in the first place. Looking at feedback from first freeroll i think this tourney will be a great success but only because of the people that will be playing in it the majority of the time.  P.S Know this was a fun thread and hope this is'nt to heavy.
    Posted by achill
    All good points Achill, I do think it will bring in more people to the forum, if even a small percentage of these passers by stay along for the long haul, then we can all benefit from that.

Now... ummm, that's another post to me lol 
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2009
    I'm just carrying on posting as normal (nonsense)

If I get in to the F/R then great

If I don't then I'll throw a massive forum strop and start a big thread saying how i'm leaving :-D lol

• Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited October 2009
    I was entered and didn't even realise till the **** thing started loading up so I wasn't too fussed about it, but if I get into top 50 i'll take it.
  • Options
    rawhandrawhand Member Posts: 437
    edited October 2009
    A long time ago I heard someone say it’s good to talk but I just can’t remember who said it without advertising.  So keep our community alive
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    youv'e created a monster rich, i think it should not include any 1 word replies, however it would be difficult to check unless you give tikay an extra job lol
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited October 2009
    I'm just carrying on posting as normal (nonsense) If I get in to the F/R then great If I don't then I'll throw a massive forum strop and start a big thread saying how i'm leaving :-D lol
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Please Rich............here's our chance to get rid of Nosey lol
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll? : Please Rich............here's our chance to get rid of Nosey lol
    Posted by phil12uk
    but then Nosey will post lots and get in the next one! arghhhhhhhh ;)

Just joking El' :)
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited October 2009
    people  post   for  the  forum     and  for  the  other  players  not  for  the  freeroll   most  have  been  posting  on here long  before  the   poster   freeroll  come
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited October 2009
    I started on the forum to gain some gems of information from other players and will continue to do so.
    It has a good mix of information and fun content and I will continue posting.
    The poster freeroll is a bonus and if the first one was anything to go by, it will be a great little freeroll for years to come.
    By the way, I voted never as well.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited October 2009

How long will this thread keep going?

1-2 weeks

2-4 weeks

1-6 months

For Ever!!!;)

Vote now.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited October 2009
    I'll be off then!! it was just to get in the freeroll, i am bored now!! :) lmao!! i voted never!!! i will not be bullied or bribed rich into posting on the forum ;), i think someone said it earlier ... i post because i want to post and it is of interest. I have been on forums before and this is by far superior, but it's down to the fact its a poker forum and something i am really into!!

The banter is best thing on here, the advice is always freely available and its run by people with common sense :) thats my 2 penneth's worth :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I only post because I enjoy being a pest.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: How long before people get bored posting just to get on the freeroll? : Please Rich............here's our chance to get rid of Nosey lol
    Posted by phil12uk
    You can never get rid of Noseybonk, he's in all your nightmares! lol

• Options
    edited October 2009
    I only post because I enjoy being a pest.
    Posted by elsadog
    Refreshing honesty ;) lol
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited October 2009
    I'll be off then!! it was just to get in the freeroll, i am bored now!! :) lmao!! i voted never!!! i will not be bullied or bribed rich into posting on the forum ;), i think someone said it earlier ... i post because i want to post and it is of interest. I have been on forums before and this is by far superior, but it's down to the fact its a poker forum and something i am really into!! The banter is best thing on here, the advice is always freely available and its run by people with common sense :) thats my 2 penneth's worth :)
    Posted by margatemaf
    You havn't met elsadog, oynutter, or me then have you???