You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who's going to the final at Dusk Till Dawn?

Comments

• Options
    THE-CROWTHE-CROW Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2009
    Good luck Greg Mate

Im not going, Im still chat banned .
  • Options
    ghosthuntghosthunt Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2009
    Cannot wait.
    Its an early start for me though as i live 191 miles away((((.
    Still, its going to be a good event and worth the drive).
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited June 2009
    OMG tomorrow is the big one! 
  • Options
    fitzer14fitzer14 Member Posts: 248
    edited June 2009
    aye not long now
  • Options
    4kinggud14kinggud1 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2009
    does any1 know when it will be shown on sky poker???? (Got a haircut and everything just in case lol :)
  • Options
    DAIBOOTDAIBOOT Member Posts: 522
    edited June 2009

I am here!!!

played DTD last night 15th out of 127 just out of the money

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Who's going to the final at Dusk Till Dawn?:
    does any1 know when it will be shown on sky poker???? (Got a haircut and everything just in case lol :)
    Posted by 4kinggud1
    It will be shown in two parts.

Part One will commence airing on Thursday 18th June at 8.30pm, repeated at midnight, rinse repeat for 7 days. 

Part Two will follow the same schedule, but one week later, comnmencing Thursday 25th June.

Now, get that hair cut, & those shoes shined.
  • Options
    mickjenn1mickjenn1 Member Posts: 740
    edited June 2009
    im goin i already no the winner SUPERSMITH
  • Options
    BOINGBLITZBOINGBLITZ Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2009
    how many seats are now left.....as I do not seem to be able to get into the tourney lobby anymore ??!!
  • Options
    4kinggud14kinggud1 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Who's going to the final at Dusk Till Dawn? : It will be shown in two parts. Part One will commence airing on Thursday 18th June at 8.30pm, repeated at midnight, rinse repeat for 7 days.  Part Two will follow the same schedule, but one week later, comnmencing Thursday 25th June. Now, get that hair cut, & those shoes shined.
    Posted by Tikay10
    wow tikay spoke 2 me!!!!!!!

i dont care wot happens in the tourny now!!!!

:)
  • Options
    Huck_NallHuck_Nall Member Posts: 216
    edited June 2009
    Seems a long time since I qualified at the DTD leg! Looking forward to seeing friends old and new.
  • Options
    supersmithsupersmith Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2009
    im goin i already no the winner SUPERSMITH
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Correct Mick, at least you have come around to my way of thinking :)
  • Options
    MrsJamb0MrsJamb0 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2009
    is there any live updates for this tourny....
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited June 2009
    Sigh like on the postcards, wish i was there, am thinking about you all, glad to see tikay arrived safely, wish GREGHOGG and all the players good luck, have a wondrful couple od days, i am sure you will.

take care

acebarry
  • Options
    Girgy83Girgy83 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2009
    is there any live updates for this tourny....
    Posted by MrsJamb0
    Yea would like to know where i could find live updates please?
  • Options
    MichelleOMichelleO Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2009
    Hellooooo

I'm sat here at Dusk till Dawn, I just played in a Play the Presenter sit & go and my AQ got cracked by AK. Compo played the first hand with 35 off suit and managed to completely bluff the pot AGAIN...Orfy is still in but no doubt he'll be following me out in as couple of minutes, pretty sure I just saw him call off 500 chips with middler pair.

I've been scrounging for money for my Kilimanjaro trek. I've raised over £2k for charity so far and I've decorated a beautiful box for people to put money in and I've spent the last 2 hours shaking it in peoples faces and have managed to collect about £300 already woohoo. Thanks everyone you're so generous, not that you have much choice when I'm stood behin you at the bar with my box a shakin lol I shall video my efforts up the mountain and put them up on the web for you all to see. I go on 17th July

Right I'm off to wipe TK's brow

Mich xx
  • Options
    Pears_27Pears_27 Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2009
    Hellooooo   I'm sat here at Dusk till Dawn, I just played in a Play the Presenter sit & go and my AQ got cracked by AK. Compo played the first hand with 35 off suit and managed to completely bluff the pot AGAIN...Orfy is still in but no doubt he'll be following me out in as couple of minutes, pretty sure I just saw him call off 500 chips with middler pair. I've been scrounging for money for my Kilimanjaro trek. I've raised over £2k for charity so far and I've decorated a beautiful box for people to put money in and I've spent the last 2 hours shaking it in peoples faces and have managed to collect about £300 already woohoo. Thanks everyone you're so generous, not that you have much choice when I'm stood behin you at the bar with my box a shakin lol I shall video my efforts up the mountain and put them up on the web for you all to see. I go on 17th July Right I'm off to wipe TK's brow Mich xx
    Posted by MichelleO
    I donated £1.10 to Michelle's charity fund cos that's all I had less than a twenty. I now feel cheap and dirty, and don't deserve to still be in the tournament. Promise some more if I cash...

P.
  • Options
    dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited June 2009
    Right I'm off to wipe TK's brow Mich xx
    Posted by MichelleO
    Please tell me TK doesnt get paid for doing this as well?

Good luck everyone - hope you all have a great time :)
  • Options
    supersmithsupersmith Member Posts: 32
    edited June 2009
    Well its been a fantastic tournie and been very enjoyable, gutted as out in 91st around 11.30pm but feel thats pretty good as the competition has been really tough. was getting low on 11k when shoved on the button with k6 suited and didnt realise The_Gibb had already raised the pot for 3k, thought it had passed round to me!!!!!! he has to call for the difference with 88 and the rest is history. Just shows lose concentration for one second and your a goner!! good luck to everyone left in and hope Tracey Dell does well today, she was on my left and playing really well. See you next year!!!
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited June 2009
    Cheeky oik lol. I reckon I only played a handful of hands and still lasted longer than you. And I cashed in the sng - although a certain player didnt after shoving with 7,2 ;)