You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Sky Rich Poll

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi community

You may remember that I suggested that we have a tourny named after Sky Rich, Rich he doesnt want one as he works for Sky and enjoys the work he does which he feels is enough (I do it for free and have had a freeroll named after me, but I thought the love from the community is enough), his other argument was that people who dont use the forum wont know him, now however, the posters freeroll has come, so everyone who posts will know him.

I am proposing that we re-name the posters freeroll to be The Sky Rich posters freeroll.

Should we as a community honour him this way?

Comments

• Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009

YES
  • Options
    Taller_GuyTaller_Guy Member Posts: 289
    edited November 2009
    I think this is a great idea.  Rich is always approachable, always ready and willing to help and will even go out of his way to ensure any member of the Sky community has his/her queries answered.

I know Rich will say he's only doing his job and that's fair enough, but he does it very well and there's nothing wrong in recognising that fact.

Good idea, acebarry.
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited November 2009
    BIG YES !!!!!

100 % agree barry. 
    In the past two weeks, i like many of you other posters on this forum have benefited from being entered into various tournies that SKYRICH has set for our enjoyment,

get a yes vote in and back ACEBARRY'S campaign

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    Hi Baz great idea and a lovely sentiment.
    This time WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED.
    col
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited November 2009
    A big yes from me as well, think he does a great job and from what he aid yesterday he fought to get us this freeroll

What meannie voted no tho????

Gareth

Edit - Rich can you see whos voted what??? if so think u need to stop those who vote no winning any of your comps in the near future :)
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll:
    Hi Baz great idea and a lovely sentiment. This time WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    AND WE WILL INSIST HE JOINS THE GAME , ATLEAST NOW AND AGAIN . [ WE GOTTA LET HIM HAVE A BREAK FROM US LOT SOMETIMES ]
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009

great idea bazza, this is  definitely a yes but which spoil sport voted no!

• Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    rich has always shown himself to be a great ambassador for sky poker, so regardless of whether he is ony doing his job or not, he does it extremely well, and this would be a great way for the community to show its appreciation to him.
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited November 2009
       I would just like to say that i dont think that Rich is doing his job. He is doing way more than just what he has to and deserves every piece of recognition he gets.  He has given a lot to the community and he needs to know how much we appreciate all his hard work on our behalf
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2009
    I'll vote Yes on behalf of both of me.

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    Sky Rich freeroll = Rich playing = Free Chips

I'm a definite YES
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited November 2009
    i voted Yes.

Ive been here very little time and Sky have done alot for me, been a featured player and twice entred into the Posters Freeroll (by Rich i believe) and everytime i see a question about something on the site then Rich is often the first to reply.
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    Agreed a big fat yes from me!! one of the unsung heroes on the site for sure!! i think it only right and proper!! good shout barry!!!
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited November 2009
    I voted yes, no excuses this time Rich!
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009

Yes from me rich

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2009
    The No's are currently sitting on a two-outer (4%) so they could win it on the next click

• Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    I think this is a thread that Tikay should definately forward to "The Management" sorry I mean "Suits" so they can see how strongly we all feel about it.
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
      yes   great  idea     baz
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    thanks for this guys i'm touched. i still insist that this is my job. a job that i love and certainly don't need reward for.

also... i'd feel rather silly asking sky Bernie to put my name in front of a tournament.

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll:
    thanks for this guys i'm touched. i still insist that this is my job. a job that i love and certainly don't need reward for. also... i'd feel rather silly asking sky Bernie to put my name in front of a tournament.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich

Easily remedied ;)