You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Sky Rich Poll

Comments

• Options
    mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll:
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll : Hi Rich Easily remedied ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    To right Baz, here goes

Bernie put rich's name on the tourney, or we'll eat your dog or any pet you have hehehe
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll : To right Baz, here goes Bernie put rich's name on the tourney, or we'll eat your dog or any pet you have hehehe
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Hi col

lololol, luv it, have made a new post for Bernie and the suits ;)
  • Options
    margatemafmargatemaf Member Posts: 849
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll : To right Baz, here goes Bernie put rich's name on the tourney, or we'll eat your dog or any pet you have hehehe
    Posted by mr_mbro

like it lol an if that don't work i'll send some of he boys round to make you an offer you can't refuse!! ;)

MargateMafia

• Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited November 2009

I too think that Rich should have the FR named after him, however Sky won't do that.  Rich is a paid employee of Sky and it would be wrong to single him out for doing his job.
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    A big yes from me as well. Sky Rich is too modest to accept this but let it happen.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hi

I have worked in the volutary sector for many years under equal opportunities rather like Sky where voluntary and paid workers were equal becasue we did the same job, similar to myself and Rich on here, both love doing what we do, so does that mean Rich is higher than me just because he gets paid?, no, therefore has as much right to have a tourny named after him as I did.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Hi I have worked in the volutary sector for many years under equal opportunities rather like Sky where voluntary and paid workers were equal becasue we did the same job, similar to myself and Rich on here, both love doing what we do, so does that mean Rich is higher than me just because he gets paid?, no, therefore has as much right to have a tourny named after him as I did.
    Posted by acebarry10
    actually yes it does Barry.  Sky Rich gets paid for what he does and has actual authority.

you don't get paid and you have none, just like every other single poster on the community forums.

and
    we did the same job, similar to myself and Rich on here
    to suggest that you and Rich doe a similar job is an insult to Rich.  you copy and paste and rail and tell people to speak to customer services.  i think if Rich only did those duties then he wouldn't be working for Sky very much longer.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    Yes i agree, however the 1st time i dont make it on the list im gonna ask for it to be changed to the skystevem freeroll
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll : actually yes it does Barry.  Sky Rich gets paid for what he does and has actual authority. you don't get paid and you have none, just like every other single poster on the community forums.
    Posted by scotty77
    Hi scotty

Sorry, it does not, my boss got paid for what what he did, and had the power/authority, but still did not think himslelf above us, thats what equal opps means.
  • Options
    TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
    edited November 2009
    gggooooooo on bazza
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll : Hi scotty Sorry, it does not, my boss got paid for what what he did, and had the power/authority, but still did not think himslelf above us, thats what equal opps means.
    Posted by acebarry10
    LOL.

ok well whatever charity you worked for that might be the case.

BSkyB is a multi-national organisation, and I can assure you that the Sky employees that have the community forums within their remit do not think of you as their 'equal'.  

Seriously I think you have got a little bit of an ego because of all of your 'fans' that agree with every word you say.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll : LOL. ok well whatever charity you worked for that might be the case. BSkyB is a multi-national organisation, and I can assure you that the Sky employees that have the community forums within their remit do not think of you as their 'equal'.   Seriously I think you have got a little bit of an ego because of all of your 'fans' that agree with every word you say.
    Posted by scotty77
    Sorry scotty

We will have to agree to disagree on this occasion, it has got nothing to do with ego at all, it has got to do with the great job Rich does on here.
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll : Sorry scotty We will have to agree to disagree on this occasion, it has got nothing to do with ego at all, it has got to do with the great job Rich does on here.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Well said Barry.

People get paid for doing their jobs all the time but those who "go the extra mile" get rewarded for their efforts and I believe that Rich is in that category.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Sky Rich Poll : Well said Barry. People get paid for doing their jobs all the time but those who "go the extra mile" get rewarded for their efforts and I believe that Rich is in that category.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    without having access to Rich's job description then we can't make that judgement....

im still lolling at Barrys insistance that he and Rich are equal on here. id be offended if i was Rich tbf.
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited November 2009
      Well i have thought about this for a while and have come to a decision. No matter what the concensus of the forum is and no matter what the suits decide.  I will now always regard it as The Sky Rich posters freeroll. So always in my mind at least he will be honoured for his devotion to the community
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Gotta be done! Sky Rich and freebies go hand in hand
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    It seems that the idea of acknowledging sky-rich by naming the posters freeroll is a very popular one, but there may be difficulty in doing so because of rich's position working for skypoker.  So here's my suggestion;

we call it the "Rich reward posters freeroll"

Now this seems to fit all. It rewards rich for his efforts in the forum and the time he takes to assist us with any queries while calling it the rich reward posters freeroll does justice to the generous prizemoney that is put up to fund it, and also rewards posters for their contribution to the forums.  Surely the suits cannot have an issue with that?

Now Rich, modest fellow that he is, will not suggest this, so i hope sky bernie is the person to make this happen, if its agreeable to other forum members.  its out there as an idea if nothing else.

Ray
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited November 2009
    Voted yes of course, its a freeroll for forum poster's, Sky_Rich is in charge of the forums and excel's in this role, so in a way it is his freeroll anyway, sticking his name on it as per the wishes of the forum user's shows that we all think he is doing a good job from our limited point of view of his over all role.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    yes,

of course,

defo ,

thumbs up,

he puts up with me , so its a must lol
  • Options
    EJD24EJD24 Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2009
    Yes Who is He ?