You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PURCHASING AREA 51

PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
DEAR SKYPOKER , AS MY 2 BRAIN CELLS ARE IN COMMUNICATION TODAY , I HAVE DECIDED TO USE THAT RARE OCCURRENCE TO THINK ABOUT MY FUTURE FINANCIAL SECURITY. JUDGING ON RECENT COMMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE , I BELIEVE THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO OPEN NEGOTIATIONS ABOUT MYSELF BUYING AREA 51 OF YOUR GOOD SELFS . DUE TO WINNING  A LITTLE ON THE POKER TABLES IN RECENT WEEKS , MY INITIAL OFFER IS 0.13 PENCE. I BELIEVE THIS TO BE A GENEROUS OFFER . OBVIOUSLY , I WOULD GIVE GUARANTEES  TO THE MANY VOLUNTEERS THAT THERE FUTURE IS SECURE AND MANY WOULD BENEFIT WITH PROMOTIONS TO COME. INITIAL INVESTMENTS WOULD BE FOCUSED ON BUILDING A NEW PYCHO HOSPITAL , A NEW SCHOOL [ REEDUCATION CENTER] AND A HIGH SECURITY PRISON . OTHER INVESTORS WOULD BE WELCOME . TO PROMOTE THIS , I WOULD RUN A NEVER ENDING FREEROLL , WHERE AFTER LOSING TO A HORRID BADBEAT YOU CAN USE UNLIMITED REBUYS . AS THIS SALE MIGHT BE CONTROVERSIAL , I SUGGEST WE DELAY IN DEPTH NEGOTIATIONS UNTIL A PUBLIC DEBATE HAS TAKEN PLACE . BEST WISHES ,PILLOWMAN.

Comments

• Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited November 2009
    i've got a few bits of belly button fluff I can throw into the pot if it helps.

I was saving it to knit a nice scarf but I think I would be better investing it here instead of behind the toilet.

For some reason, it gets a little soggy after a while and I struggle to knit with it.

Can't have it all though, I need to save some for retirement.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited November 2009
    I raise you two matchsticks (used).
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,170
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PURCHASING AREA 51:
    Posted by MereNovice
    You're certainly running hot today
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    DEAR HALE , AS ALWAYS YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE MOST WELCOME . TBH , I DO FIND THE THOUGHT OF OWNING AREA 51 ON MY OWN A BIT DAUNTING . SECRETLY I WAS HOPING , THAT YOURSELF , NUTTER ,LOONEY AND MANY MORE WOULD JOIN ME . IF YOU OR  ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
    what  u  offering      pilloman   lol
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    what  u  offering      pilloman   lol
    Posted by scrumdown
    WELL , WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT ?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Posted by MereNovice
    LETS JOIN FORCES . 13 PENCE AND 2 USED MATCHSTICKS .
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited November 2009
    Two matchsticks (used), a biro that no longer writes and an empty can of air freshener.
    That's my final offer.
  • Options
    TalonTalon Member Posts: 1,621
    edited November 2009
      By my reckoning at the current exchange rate that would be enough to purchase approximately 64.9724375% of area 51. You understand that is only a rough guess and i believe that when purchase is complete you would have to be responsible for the local wildlife and its rehousing.

If it helps i am willing to throw in an empty dvd case into the pot to raise the required funds
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Two matchsticks (used), a biro that no longer writes and an empty can of air freshener. That's my final offer.
    Posted by MereNovice
    CMON MERENOVICE , I CANT COMPETE WITH THAT .
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I have just found some empty glade touch'n'fresh I can let u have as well. (they were behind the loo, next to the retirement fund)

Between us, I think we have a strong consortuim here.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I have just found some empty glade touch'n'fresh I can let u have as well. (they were behind the loo, next to the retirement fund) Between us, I think we have a strong consortuim here.
    Posted by Hale72
    PLUS ONE , OMG , THIS COULD REALLY HAPPEN .
  • Options
    edited November 2009
      By my reckoning at the current exchange rate that would be enough to purchase approximately 64.9724375% of area 51. You understand that is only a rough guess and i believe that when purchase is complete you would have to be responsible for the local wildlife and its rehousing.   If it helps i am willing to throw in an empty dvd case into the pot to raise the required funds
    Posted by Talon
    KNEW I COULD RELY ON YOU , DONT WORRY ABOUT THE WILDLIFE .
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I think elsadog has a few bags of stuff his owner has to pick up after him as well.

I'm sure he would invest these, although he tells me they are good for the roses.

Every little would help.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    I have a 1 million dollar note which you can have, granted it is from zimbabwe and when you take the exchange fee out of it you may not have quite what you expected left, but its a start.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PURCHASING AREA 51 : You're certainly running hot today
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    DEAR NOSEY , SOZ , I SAID NOTHING BEFORE . REALLY WOULD LIKE YOU ON THE TEAM .
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I have a 1 million dollar note which you can have, granted it is from zimbabwe and when you take the exchange fee out of it you may not have quite what you expected left, but its a start.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Sorry mate, you need to do much better.

a million pound zimbabwe note will just about get you one of merenovices matches.

In an hours time, the paper it's printed on will be worth more than the cash.
  • Options
    Any2SuitedAny2Suited Member Posts: 1,240
    edited November 2009
    I am now able to offer an empty washing up bottle and a completely empty ice tray.Good luck with negotiations.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PURCHASING AREA 51 : Sorry mate, you need to do much better. a million pound zimbabwe note will just about get you one of merenovices matches. In an hours time, the paper it's printed on will be worth more than the cash.
    Posted by Hale72
    Its a dollar,not a pound. If you have a zimbabwian pound note of any denomination, i suggest its a forgery.Please do not accept it.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PURCHASING AREA 51 : Its a dollar,not a pound. If you have a zimbabwian pound note of any denomination, i suggest its a forgery.Please do not accept it.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Still though, it would be a lot more valuable than the million dollar note!