You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PURCHASING AREA 51

13»

Comments

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PURCHASING AREA 51:
    ''Coming Irish, bible in hand''
    Posted by vaigret

I know that joke....great punchline!
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PURCHASING AREA 51 : I know that joke....great punchline!
    Posted by elsadog
     you dirty dirty dog you down boy .
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PURCHASING AREA 51 :  you dirty dirty dog you down boy .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Don't know why but this reminds me of the two dogs in the vets waiting room. Big dog asks what the little dog is in for. Little dog explains that he's mated with next doors poodle and he's in for the snip. Little dog asks the big dog what he's in for. Big dog says that yesterday he was in the bathroom watching his mistress shower. He went on to say, that at one point she dropped the soap and bent over to pick it up, and he just couldn't resist.....he was in like a shot. Little dog says I suppose your here for the same thing as me then? Big dog says no ........ I'm here to have my claws clipped.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PURCHASING AREA 51 : Don't know why but this reminds me of the two dogs in the vets waiting room. Big dog asks what the little dog is in for. Little dog explains that he's mated with next doors poodle and he's in for the snip. Little dog asks the big dog what he's in for. Big dog says that yesterday he was in the bathroom watching his mistress shower. He went on to say, that at one point she dropped the soap and bent over to pick it up, and he just couldn't resist.....he was in like a shot. Little dog says I suppose your here for the same thing as me then? Big dog says no ........ I'm here to have my claws clipped.
    Posted by elsadog
    [ ] This will still be here on Monday.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,310
    edited November 2009
    Great Joke Elsa

Although as a man of the cloth I dont know whether I should have read it.