You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PURCHASING AREA 51

Comments

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    Thanks to my sponsor, Mr Magoo, I can offer two boxes of Bonio biscuits, a pair of thick rimmed spectacles, a sachet of Bob Martin's tablets and a well chewed rubber ball.
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    VERY IMPRESSIVE , VERY IMPRESSIVE . THINK , IT IS TIME FOR AN UPDATE . TODAY , I MANAGED TO FIND SOME ADDITIONAL FUNDS FOR OUR PROJECT . ONE INVESTOR WHO WISHES TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS, HAS AGREED TO ADD ,  ONE USED AND DAMAGED SHOELACE COVERED IN MOULD . HOPEFULLY , THIS TIME TOMORROW , I CAN REVEAL MORE GOOD NEWS . THERE IS A RUMOUR THAT A CERTAIN TK HAS INVESTED IN OUR PROJECT. HE HAS BEEN VISITING THE AREA FREQUENTLY IN RECENT DAYS . HOWEVER , THIS RUMOUR IS FALSE  OR HAS ANYONE HEARD DIFFERENTLY ? WELL , THAT'S ALL FOR NOW . IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN OUR SYNDICATE , PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME EITHER HERE , IN AREA 51 , OR MAIL ME AT ..BBITSFIXEDRULES. TY.   
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited November 2009
    I agree, i think that Tikay is living in denial by saying 'i only go to area 51 to answer questions in moved threads lol' I think we need to put him into therapy so that he can finally come to terms with and admit that he is a secret Area51 junky and needs his daily fix.
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited November 2009
      i  will  offer     a  pint  of  lager  a  packet  of  pork   scratchings
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: PURCHASING AREA 51:
      i  will  offer     a  pint  of  lager  a  packet  of  pork   scratchings
    Posted by scrumdown
    WOW , YOU ARE CLEARLY SOMEONE WHO HAS SEEN THE POTENTIAL RETURN OF INVESTING IN THIS PROJECT . AS A MAJOR INVESTOR YOU WILL  OFFCOUSE BE ENTITLED TO FREE AND FREQUENT CHATS WITH NURSE ELSA . YOU WILL NOT REGRET YOUR DECISION , I CAN ASSURE YOU OF THAT .
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited November 2009
    I've had this nice email from a man in Nigeria who has offered to bankroll the entire project as long as we all send him our personal banking details in order that he can send the funds.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I've had this nice email from a man in Nigeria who has offered to bankroll the entire project as long as we all send him our personal banking details in order that he can send the funds.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
      DEAR KIWINI , PLEASE IGNORE THE MAIL . UNFORTUNATELY  MY SECRETARY MADE A MISTAKE . THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN  AGAIN,  MY SINCERE APOLOGY .
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    Smart move buying Area 51 BEFORE Omaha arrives....very smart....
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    For the record can I just say that Mutts Inc, have not got any vested interests in the purchase of area51, All previous investors of the unbreakable Humpty Dumpties can however invest via our offshore company Mutts Unlimited. Email your name and we will take care of your money as if it were ours.
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    lay off the caps, ill read ur threads with out you havin to "shout".
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    I have 2 x used toilet rolls, any empty box of Frosties and a scratched DVD of Bod. I want in this consortium before rebuys come in!
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    edited November 2009
    Pillowman and his backers,

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

In my official capacity as Father Vaigret in service to the Poker God I can advise you that after a long conclave with much white smoke I have been able to talk to the almighty one. He advised that from now on all plays will go as they should and their will be no more bad beats. Only the good players will win and the fish will be fed to the five thousand.

Therefore AREA 51 will become obsolete and advertising revenue will drop significantly. 

Save your money , matchsticks, toilet rolls et al and invest in 

POKER PARADISE

The new nirvana, STOP SHOUTING PILL, for money making 

• Options
    edited November 2009

DEAR FATHER V , AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN . PLEASE DON'T BE EMBARRASSED BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE THE LATEST UPDATE . I WAS JUST HAVING A LATE SUPPER WITH YOUR ESTEEMED COLLEAGUE FATHER D . ITS SEEMS THAT THE NEW CHANGES ONLY APPLY TO LIVE GAMES . THEREFORE WE WILL STILL CONTINUE IN OUR QUEST TO PURCHASE AREA 51. MY DEAR FRIEND , A LITTLE INVESTMENT BY YOUR GOOD SELF WOULD BE VERY WELCOME . OBVIOUSLY , THIS COULD BE ARRANGED WITHOUT THE WIDER PUBLIC EVER KNOWING . LETS MEET FOR LUNCH  TO DISCUSS THIS FURTHER , MY SECRETARY WILL BE IN TOUCH . GOD BLESS YOU .                     

• Options
    edited November 2009
    Dear Pill,

Thank you for the update but I'm afraid i outrank Father D in poker matters. However your invite for a meet and possible sponsorship of your endeavours sounds exciting.
    Look forward to welcoming you to my confessional box where we can keep all our little dealings secret.  
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited November 2009
    Do you take ugandan dollars?
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    i can offer you a cleaner and tea lady ,

well kinda lady for area51 ,

she has had  only 1 owner,

a bit of mileage on the clock granted ,

i have been trying to unload her  somewhere now for quiet awhile,

so if your interested the wifey is available ,

i have her bags packed and she's on standby,

but hurry up with your decision ,

its raining outside ,

and you don't want her wetting all over area 51.

p.s. if you don't hear from me again m8y ,

that's means she has seen this post,

send father vaig over to give me my last blessing .
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited November 2009
    I want 250 shares for my full and complete, unopened tin of ambrosia creamed rice!---no orffers---you know it makes cents!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I want 250 shares for my full and complete, unopened tin of ambrosia creamed rice!---no orffers---you know it makes cents!
    Posted by oynutter
    HAH! what a puddin'
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Coming Irish, bible in hand
  • Options
    apollo_11apollo_11 Member Posts: 969
    edited November 2009
    All I could offer is two empty Baked Bean cans and half a mouldy loaf.
    I hope this is enough to get me in.