You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

doing my nut in!

13»

Comments

• Options
    AskiAski Member Posts: 263
    edited November 2009
    The one thing I would say other than my previous comment is that I dont have an issue with these tournies being advertised in some form or another and I'm not just on about deep stack,, but I would prefer them not to be in the general section of the forum, just due to the amount of posts that are actually made there.

I do agree that specifically in relation to deep stacks for players who want to play these types of tournies then they are not as easy to find as others (ie bounty hunters) and maybe within the MTT section of the poker lobby, Sky could look at grouping Deep Stack tournies together, or at least have some sort of filtering in place so that players can search for the type of games they wish to play.

Aski :)
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    good point aski, maybe they could start posting them in another section of the forum?
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    I THINK THE 8.15 DEEP STACK THREAD HAS BEEN A SUCCESS STORY .  WITH THE NEW TOURNEYS AT 7 PM AND 8 PM , THIS DS WENT FROM A 600 GUARANTEE [ 120 + RUNNERS ] LAST WINTER, TO LESS THEN 10 RUNNERS AND NO GUARANTEE. NOW WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE THREAD , THE NUMBERS ARE BACK OVER 30 AND EVEN OVER 50 SOME NIGHTS .
  • Options
    AskiAski Member Posts: 263
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: doing my nut in!:
    good point aski, maybe they could start posting them in another section of the forum?
    Posted by webby234

Actually just looked at the forum lobby and well this seems the obvious place if posts are to be made on the forum, given its description

Exactly what it says on the tin! includes information about freerolls, promotions and tournaments

Aski :)

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    In Response to doing my nut in!:
    is there any chance that we can stop having so many threads regarding these deepstacks, everytime i come onto the forums these days all i get to see is £300 this £300 that. clearly some people must need to see the thread otherwise they would totally forget about the tournaments they normally play in? (would they really) this is probably gonna be met my stern resistance but i think all they are doing is messing up the forum and lets be honest they dont actually get many posts on the threads themselves.
    Posted by webby234
     i realy cant see the problem here,

the forum has unlimited postage and thread usage,

just look at the usage this thread has taking up,

suggesting stop having more threads over something someone or a few people  don't like ,

is a bit silly ,

if everyone  had to agree about every thread ,

there would be no forum,

i said before put your threads up,

and skypoker heads will decide if they are suitable,

it would be laughable if we had to vote on every thread to stay or go.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009

you cant just highlight certain parts of my post as if it was the end of my sentence, go highlight regarding deepstacks and you will see the bigger picture

• Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: doing my nut in!:
    you cant just highlight certain parts of my post as if it was the end of my sentence, go highlight regarding deepstacks and you will see the bigger picture
    Posted by webby234
     now sorted still looks silly do.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,310
    edited November 2009
    Makes a change from your bad beat threads webby