You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    thnx Brrrr about time LOL
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Not a bad start to the today. Lets both hope it continues...at least at Kempton B)
  • Options
    up to 86 points up
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    edited February 2018
    Nice one, unlucky not to have KING'S WALK in our NAP's league. :=(
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

Nice one, unlucky not to have KING'S WALK in our NAP's league. :=(

silly decision and dont rub it in LOL
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    gREYHOUND RACING DAY

iiii- 2.55 LINGFIELD - ENCORE D'OR - 10-3- Good second here in listed race, hopeful today WINNER very nicely

iii- 3.15 NEWCASTLE- ARIZONA BOUND- 15-2 LOST miles behind them all

ii - 2.20 LINGFIELD - BETSALOTTIE 8-1 - A mile five stretched her last time back a furlong and C/D winner NR

I - 4.00 LINGFIELD - ROYS LEGACY 4-1 WINNER

AMENDED 20.14 ON 2/3/18
    ALSO FANCY
    1.45 LINGFIELD FRANCOS SECRET 10-1 Lost action pulled up

7.15 CHELMSFORD - EXCELLENT GEORGE 3-1 WINNER by a nose and BOG 7-2

8.15 CHELMSFORD - DESERT FOX 7-2 WINNER AND AT 4-1 AND LANDED A FOUR TIMER FOR ME WITH DOUBLE AND TREBLES IN THE MIX AS WELL .

PERHAPS I SHOULD STICK TO THE GREYHOUNDS LOL
  • Options
    UP TO 92 POINTS UP
  • Options
    WOW
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Well done,I had a small bet on Desert Fox.
  • Options
    thnx and glad you had a bit of it
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    very cautiously optimistic tomoz as difficult races and again in some races I am finding it very hard to narrow down to one selection.

Here goes anyway

iiii- SANDOWN 1.20 -ERAGON DE CHANEY - 3-1- Has met two Henderson tatars in good class races and hoping easier today and not just a freshener before the fred Winter at Cheltenham. WINNER BY MILES AND WHAT A PRICE 10-3

iii- HEREFORD 4.00 -APPLESOLUTELY -13-8 - Form of her win has been franked and hopefully she will bounce back from her second last time. 2ND LOOKED ALL OVER WINNER FOR MOST OF RACE BUT THEN DIDNT LAST HOME

ii - CHELMSFORD 6.45 - LAJANO - 7-1- The greyhounds did me a good turn last week and I am hoping another pays dividends tonight although I am going against one of my winners DESERT FOX. Hoping this one turns the for round on much better terms as BERNIES BOY franked the form mid week. S/f Desert to beat Lajano as saver. LAJANO LOST NEVER IN RIGHT PLACE AND DESERT FOX 3RD

i-SANDOWN 1.50 - INDIAN HAWK- 7-1 - Bit of a lottery this but hopeful this is winner.LOST
    Saver CANELO 14-1 4TH SAVED ME

OTHER FANCIES

SANDOWN
    2.25 WHATSWRONG WITHYOU -4-1 3RD
    MASTER OF IRONY 10-1 LOST

3.00 AIMEE DE SIVOLA - 5-1 LOST

3.35 PETE THE FEAT 7-1 WINNER 9-1 BATTLED BRAVELY AND ANOTHER LOVELY PRICE

WOLVERHAMPTON
    1.30 STRICTLY CARTER 7-1 NR
    2.05 BIG COUNTRY 4-1 although will probably need race WINNER 8-1 WHAT DO I KNOW AND WHAT A LOVELY PRICE AGAIN

AYR 5.05 HARRY TOPPER 9-2 LOST
  • Options
    Good luck.
    I like Master Of Irony
    Have added Chti Balko 50 /1 ew
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Good luck.
    I like Master Of Irony
    Have added Chti Balko 50 /1 ew

AND YOU MATE HAVE A GOOD UN
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    MONEY BACK ON THE RATINGS SO STILL 92 POINTS UP
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Had a good Cheltenham finishing £120 up despite having an interest in every race and spending quite a bit on placepots and seven horse E/W accumalators which on three days all got to the 4.50 leg and in one case the 5.30. Still lost them in the end though aRRGH.

Lets hope we can continue a winning run and stupidly I am feeling quite confident that we can.

iiii- 3.00 UTTOXETER - CLYNE 13-2 - WIll love conditions and good run last time in class 2 behind Old Guard. WINNER , REALLY BRAVE AND WHAT A PRICE 10-1 ALSO GOT THE FORECAST AND SHOULD HAVE DONE TRICAST

iii- 2.40 KEMPTON - AZZERTI 11-2 - Beat Mr Antolini last time who won the Imperial Cup last week . Hopefully 8lb rise no problem LOST Been following Kildisart and then dismiss it Arghhhh

ii- 3.35 UTOXETER - SILSOL 9-1 - Eye catching running on 5th under Bryony in Welsh National and this ground and trip should be right up his street. Well handicapped o old form. 4TH and lucky to do Regal Flow in morning at 25-1

i - 1.50 UTTOXETER- MOZO - 15-8- LOST- Ok trappy race but this looks like the winner.Poor race and poor performance.

OTHER FANCIES

UTTOXETER

2.25 ANOTHER VENTURE - 9-2 LOST
    3.00 SAVERS ON SOLSTICE STAR 16-1 NR AND APPLES & PEIERRES 13-2 3RD
    3.35 SAVERS ON WEST OF THE EDGE 5-1 LOST AND ALFIE SPINNER 12-1LOST

KEMPTON
    1.30 GRAPEVINE 7-2 LOST
    2.05 KAYF BLANCO 3-1 and if that wins storm in on 2ND
    3.15 FAVORITO BUCKS 13-2 LOST

FONTWELL
    3.30 ANTONY 6-1 if it is not just a warm up race this is tremendous value off bottom weight LOST
    4.35 MISS ADVENTURE 8-1 3RD

WOLVERHAMPTON 6.45
    CAPTAIN GEORGE 4-1
  • Options
    UP TO 99 POINTS PROFIT. LETS SEE IF WE CAN GET OVER 100 AGAIN NEXT WEEK
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    For Lincoln Day

iiii- 3.35 DONCASTER- BIG COUNTRY 14-1- Going for the big one as well. Last year this horse ran some tremendous races and was pounds better under De Sousa who is back on today. Won the Aw Lincoln Trial and hopeful that has put him spot on. LOST
    ADDEYBB 6-1 is the danger. WINNER , EASILY

iii- 3.45 LINGFIELD - ENCORE D'OR - 5-2- Big horse and he needs to be carryingthis weight although 7lb claimer helps, won ove C and D last time and 7 out of 15 on allweather. 2ND Claimer helped weight but did away with strength at finish. Caught close home

ii- 3.15 NEWBURY - OSCAR ROSE 7-1 - Hopeful she has been laid out for this after eyecatching 4th and then when she was favourite next time out her saddle slipped at first and then jockey lost his irons still looked good finishing 3rd. LOST
    Saver SUNSHADE 12-1 LOST

i - 5.45 WOLVERHAMPTON - BERNIES BOY 6-1
    - Trainer in good form on AW and this one back over trip for C & D win two times ago. NON RUNNER

other fancies

DONCASTER

1.50 LANCELOT DU LAC 3-1 LOST AND DANZENO 6-1 LOST PERFECT PASTURES very impressive and one to follow over next few weeks

2.25 ORIGINAL CHOICE 6-1 Was going to be Trainers horse in Lincoln but missed his prep race to get into it. Compensation awaits here. LOST and brought home very tendily, one to watch on better ground
    Saver GEORGIAN BAY 28-1 LOST

3.00 INTERN 8-1- Hoping his fitness from AW and ryan Moore swings it for him LOST

4.10 ARTHURS SPIRIT 6-1 - Trainer targets ths race and has been successful 6 times LOST, IZZER backed in from 14-1 to 4-1 and led from start to finish

4.45 KENNY GEORGE 66-1 LOST

5.20 BOMBARD 12-1 2ND
    5.50 TAGUR 8-1

NEWBURY

2.05 DAWSON CITY 8-1 - Won last time and Andrew Thornton gave it as a tip for follow up but meeting called off. Hopefully compensation here. 2ND ran on well after looking well beaten but no chance with winner
    Danger SHANROE SANTOS 6-1 LOST

2.40 OISTRAKH LE NOIR 11-8 2ND **** ride by Jacob, held horse up and let him jump in his own time then instead of letting him do the same at last pushed him into it and made terrible mistake. Horse didnt know if he was coming or going. Why do Jockeys think horses can change as easily as humans can. Horse battled bravely to line!!!!

3.50 NEWBURY -SEEYOUATMIDNIGHT 6-1- National hopeful who they have been trying to give a race too but keeps being called off. Probably not fully wound up for this but goes well fresh. LOST jumped well and needed race.

GOOD LUCK US
  • Options
    Back to the fold.
    Good luck.Been away too long.
    Forgotten about Horse racing and poker.
    Will have to learn again with a fresh outlook.
    Had time to do a lot of thinking.
    Won my first game of poker(sit and go DYM)
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Back to the fold.
    Good luck.Been away too long.
    Forgotten about Horse racing and poker.
    Will have to learn again with a fresh outlook.
    Had time to do a lot of thinking.
    Won my first game of poker(sit and go DYM)

welcome back and have fun
  • Options
    down to 96 points up