You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited February 2019
    Winners needed

iiii - LINGFIELD 2.05 - ENCORE D'OR- 15-8 - Won warm up for this last time and looking to go one better than last year when nabbed by a whisker. LAST looked like he went wrong

iii - KEMPTON 3.35 - GLEN ROCCO - 7-2 - 2nd to next time out winner and slammed decent yardstick by 23 lengths last time. LOST not good enough but hated being held up

ii- NEWCASTLE -2.40 - CROSSPARK -16-1 - 3rd behind IMPULSIVE STAR last time who was taken out of a race last week as ground not right for him. To me that looks like they are very hopeful he will win again in right conditions. Feel that this right time and distance for this horse to win as well after staying on 3rd in Warwick Classic. WINNER always going well and given a tremendous ride by Jamie Moore
    Saver HARRY THE VIKING 25-1 LOST

i- CHEPSTOW - 4.15 - CAPELAND -7-4- Similar profile to stables prolific 17/18 chaser BLACK CORTON and should get his head back in front after win op. 2nd again, landed on all fours at last knocked stuffing out of him

OTHER FANCIES

KEMPTON

1.50 BAGS GROOVE 15-8 WINNER
    2.25 FUSIL RAFFLES 9-2 WINNER
    3.00 SCARLET DRAGON 10-3 LOST

LINGFIELD

3.15= BIG COUNTRY 12-1 AND STRAIGHT FORECAST WISSACHICKEN TO BEAT IT AS SAVER LOST

• Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    Good luck with your selections .
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Good luck.
    I like Glen Rocco.
  • Options
    thnx both
  • Options
    On fire :)
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    up to 95.5 points up
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Trying to get over 100 points up

iiii - NEWBURY 3.10 - WAR BRIGADE 11-2- Ok only a novice but good run last time behind THOMAS DARBY. Handicap debut LOST what a surprise, my top rating and nap the only one to lose

iii - DONCASTER 3.00 - PAPAGANA - 3-1- Already backed in and although behind DANSE IDOL twice , this distance and stronger finisher Should see him get head in front. WINNER , looked beaten five out but then won nicely

ii - LINGFIELD - 2.50 - ROYAL BIRTH - 9-4-Strong finishing second in a better race last week and jockey one from one on him and horse won this in 2016. WINNER OISIN GOT HIM A LOVELY RUN UP INSIDE, EASILY

i- NEWBURY 3.45 - LAUGHING LUIS - 9-1 - Trip looked to be too far for him last time, back to 2m should see him back in winners enclosure. 10-1 WINNER, JUST HELD ON

OTHER FANCIES

NEWBURY

1.30 FORTUNATE GEORGE 16-1 3RD
    2.05 CAROLES DESTRIER 6-1 WINNER
    THEARTRE GUIDE 8-1 2ND 12-1 AND A NICE FORECAST
    2.40 HAPPY DIVA 5-1 FELL

LINGFIELD
    2.10 ROYS LEGACY 5-2 LOST

DONCASTER
    1.50 BORDEAUX BILL 7-2 3RD
    3.35 ROCKYS TREASURE 9-4 LOST
  • Options
    UP TO 110 POINTS UP , ITS A GOOD UN
  • Options
    Well done
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,791
    great stuff! Made a few quid following your tips last 2 weeks :) keep up the good work!
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,205
    Good set of results, well done!
  • Options
    Thanks all
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Lets try and keep the run going

iiii - 3.35 SANDOWN - COMMODORE -9-2- Won last time after a wind op and a big break so couple of months off shouldnt affect him and soft ground will help. Ok up 13lb but still has low weight over a trip we know he likes. WINNER what a leper /jumper and keep following him , he is going to be topclass
    Danger is HORATIO HORNBLOWER 8-1 who is 4lb lower than when second in this last year. 3rd pity he couldnt get us the forecast

iii - 2.05-WOLVERHAMPTON -PACTOLUS 7-1 - no chance in Winter Derby but 3rd and won his last four handicap outings. Useful Irish claimer and 2nd in this last year. LAST

ii- 4.25 -WOLVERHAMPTON - CORINTHIA KNIGHT -5-1 - Rarely runs a bad race and second in good 5f contest last week, no problem with 6f LOST

i- 3.00 SANDOWN - SILVER FOREVER 2-1 - Three out of four and the loss was against a very useful bumper horse. 2ND

OTHER FANCIES

SANDOWN

1.50 - RUSSIAN HAWK 8-1 LOST
    BEFORE MIDNIGHT 8-1 LOST

2.25- MONSIEUR LECOQ -5-1 2ND
    SPEREDEK 20-1 LOST

WOLVERHAMPTON

3.15 DOCUMENTING 4-1 LOST couldnt get out and one i usually do ABOVE THE REST wins at 18-1 gutted !!!!!!

KEMPTON

8.30 MONT KINABALU 8-1
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    UP TO 111.5 POINTS UP
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    AFTER THE JOYS OF CHELTENHAM, THANK GOODNESS THE LADIES DID ME A GOOD TURN ON THURSDAY WE ARE BACK TO MORE MUNDANE ACTION. hOPEFULLY THOUGH WE CAN KEEP THE GOOD RUN GOING,

iiii- 3.00 UTTOXETER - BOLD PLAN 5-1 - Put away a next time out winner last time and this his handicap debut in race won by stable last year. 2ND ridden very confidently but couldnt reach Poker Play
    THEOS CHARM 14-1 The danger NR

iii - 2.40 KEMPTON - STAR OF LANKA 7-1- Ran well here in a hot handicap two runs ago before finding trip too long next time to horse who ran well at Cheltenham on Friday. Back to course and distance should give him great chance. LOST went out like a light after travelling well.

ii - 2.25 UTTOXETER - DE RASHER COUNTER 10-3 - Beat WALT who franked the form next time and they were well clear 2 starts ago. Good run in 2nd next time. WINNER 4-1 Lovely price, Well done Emma again , travelled well whole race, easily

i- 3.35 UTTOXETER - BACK TO THE THATCH -12-1 - Laid out for this and looked like he would win last seasons Eider when he fell late on so trip not issue. Nicely down the bottom of the weights and Richard Johnson on board. FELL, led but tired quickly and fell at last
    DANGER -MS PARFOIS 7-1 who is seriously well handicapped if finding old form. 2nd just ran out of it at end

OTHER FANCIES

KEMPTON

2.05- ENVOYE SPECIAL 5-1 2nd
    3,15 PEACOCKS SPIRIT 9-1 LOST

UTTOXETER

1.50 SOLSTICE STAR 5-1 LOST
    AND TOO MANY CHEIFS 14-1 LOST both heart before head
    4.10 THE CAPTAINS INN 7-4 WINNER Easily though tired

• Options
    GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    With your points tally compared to my miserable efforts so far , I might have to just copy and paste your selections onto my thread each week :D
  • Options

With your points tally compared to my miserable efforts so far , I might have to just copy and paste your selections onto my thread each week :D

LOL it could go wrong soon, just glad Im keeping over 100 now
  • Options
    UP TO 112.5 POINTS UP