You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,213
    edited November 2018
    I'm a bit concerned about the form of some of Nicky Henderson's horses, especially the Top Ones having their first run. Apparently they haven't been able to gallop them on grass until very recently. I watched MIGHT BITE's race again and he was legless after the last, and I'm sure wasn't fit enough.
    I certainly won't be backing BUVEUR D'AIR, and he's a horse I adore, and has only ever been beaten once in his life over hurdles, and that was in one of the best Supreme Hurdles ever, behind ALTIOR, when he was given too much to do imo.
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,535
    GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,328
    MISTY4ME said:

I'm a bit concerned about the form of some of Nicky Henderson's horses, especially the Top Ones having their first run. Apparently they haven't been able to gallop them on grass until very recently. I watched MIGHT BITE's race again and he was legless after the last, and I'm sure wasn't fit enough.
    I certainly won't be backing BUVEUR D'AIR, and he's a horse I adore, and has only ever been beaten once in his life over hurdles, and that was in one of the best Supreme Hurdles ever, behind ALTIOR, when he was given too much to do imo.

Yes is a worry but still done **** FOR GLORY, SANTINI AND BUVEAR IN DOUBLE AND TRELES LOL

wILL i ever learn
  • Options
    Mist they were giving money away with Buveur D'air as well
  • Options
    up to 87 points up
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Here's this weeks as I continue to hold my own .

iiii- SANDOWN 2.25- APPLES SHAKIRA -7-2 - Won some good races last year at better level than this beforetailing off last spring, hoping she is back all guns blazing today. LOST certainly not the horse he was and never going well

iii - AINTREE 1.00 - MAHVERLOUS 11-2 - Ran superbly to come second to a handicap blot in SPEEDO BOY last time who ran a good race last week when conditions didnt suit. LOST After being backed into fav , didnt jump well enough

ii- SANDOWN 3.35 - ROYAL VACATION 3-1 - Ran a good race last time only just failing to catch ROCK THE KASBAH who had fitness advanatge. Should go one better this time. LOST
    Saver - EXITAS 8-1 3RD AT 16-1

i - AINTREE 1.30 - WALK IN THE MILL 16-1 - More form tied in with the 365 last season. He finished well behind YOUNG MASTER last time and is well handicapped on old form. WINNER brilliantly ridden and won well just missed forecast with
    Saver ULTRAGOLD 10-1 3rd

OTHER FANCIES

SANDOWN
    12.15 JAMMY GEORGE 8-1 LOST
    1.20 FORTUNATE GEORGE 8-1 LOST
    1.50 LALOR 5-6 LOST
    3.00 ALTIOR 8-11 WINNER

AINTREE

11.55 ELDORADO ALLAN 4-5 What a farce brought down at first as jockey followed horse going all over the place, get a brain!!!!
    12.25 CHEF D'EQUPE 4-1 LOST
    3.15 CAPTAIN REDBEARD 13-2 LOST

WETHERBY
    1.40 LITTLE BRUCE 7-2 PULLED UP Stable mate won it

CHEPSTOW

3.05 ANTEROS 9-2 LOST
  • Options
    Good luck.
    I have had a very good week so far ,up £1000+
  • Options
    Thanks mate, well done on your week , I had pretty good one but couldnt put the winners together in multiples.
  • Options
    Nice winner in the 1.30 Aintree,
    Well done
  • Options
    ONTO 100 POINTS UP
  • Options
    Not a great day for me either,

Altior got me a bit of money back.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Here we go again

iiii- DONCASTER 1.35- ROCKYS TREASURE 11-8 - Won three times before coming up against hot pot SANTINI last time. Has won here over hurdles and jockey riding at top of his game. WINNER LED FROM START TO FINISH AND WON BY 10 LENGTHS

iii-CHELTENHAM 1.55 - MR MEDIC 9-1 - Trainer did us a good turn last saturday and this horse won well last time. goes for 6 out of eight over fences. LOST travelled well but bad mistake and good sit by jockey, struggled at end
    Saver -RATHER BE 10-3 LOST

ii- DONCASTER 3.20 - MIDNIGHT SHOT 4-1 -
    Cross country race over further didnt suit him last time and back in distance should suit. LOST too many mistakes

i- CHELTENHAM 3.40- PETTICOAT TAILS 6-1 - Didnt find as much as jockey thought last time just being beaten by the saver. Hopefully will get past him today. 3rd LOOKED BEAT AND THEN RAN ON WELL but couldnt get to
    Saver-SENSULANO 7-1 WINNER who also found a lot.
    Forecast as well and could have had tricast LOL

OTHER FANCIES

DONCASTER

11.50 GOLDEN JEFFREY 2-1 NR
    2.10 IRISH ROE 7-2 2ND
    2.45 OI THE CLUBB OIS 16-1 3rd UNLUCKY Tom Obrien put him in wrong place and got squeezed by 1st and 2nd

CHELTENHAM

1.20 YORKIST 4-1 LOST
    2.30 ROCKPOINT 8-1 WINNER always going well and got the forecast as well
    3.05 SILVER STREAK 5-1 2nd couple of poor jumps let him down AND SUMMERVILLE BOY 11-4 LOST

HEREFORD
    12.35 GEORDIE B 12-1 2ND just touched off after storming finish
    2.20 LAMANVAR ODYSSEY 14-1 LOST
  • Options
    Good luck Terry,just got in from a live game of poker,no chance to study any form, so will follow your tips and the guys naps.
  • Options
    thanks and very good luck you might need it
  • Options
    down to 98 points up
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Not looking good for tomorrow as winners today (Friday) at 50-1, 9-1 and 6-1. Can lightning strike twice. Appears my fav price is 9-2!!!!!

iiii- 2.15 LINGFIELD - BIG COUNTRY 9-2 - Ok one of my favourite horses in training but ran well her last time to finish 2nd. Off for a little while but he runs well when fresh so very hopeful. 2nd to hot pot if jockey hadnt have stoked him up going into bend so he went wide then could have held on as he doesnt like getting passed

iii- HAYDOCK 1.00 - SHANTUNG 9-2 - Top rated in race and won easily last time and second has franked form. Top northern jockey on . LOST went out in betting and very disappointing

ii - NEWCASTLE 1.55 - SHINE BABY SHINE 9-2 - Already backed from 12-1 and was running a good race here before almost coming down when a horse fell on front of him and took the sting out it. LAST didnt jump well enough

i- ASCOT 3.55 - NEITZSCHE- 14-1 - Won the Greatwood well last time and the horse he beat SILVER STREAK ran a great race in second last week. LOST
    Saver- FIDUX 11-1 LOST

OTHER FANCIES

ASCOT

12.40 NEWTIDE 11-2 3RD
    1.50 GARDEFORT 12-1 PULLED UP
    2.25 SAM SPINNER 6-1 FELL
    CALL ME LORD 3-1 LOST
    3.00 GOLD PRESENT 9-2 LOST

NEWCASTLE

12.10 SKIP THE SCALES 9-4 WINNER

HAYDOCK

1.35 SHEAR ROCK 3-1 3RD
    2.40 TESTIFY 9-1 LOST
    3.15 THEOS CHARM 4-1 3RD

LINGFIELD

2.50 LORD GEORGE 6-1 2ND
  • Options
    Good luck.I have had another good week
  • Options
    me too, have a good un tomoz
  • Options
    DOWN TO 94 POINTS UP terrible day
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Got to try and get back to winning ways today but short prices and small races means I am trying to get a bit of value with the ratings this week.

iiii- DONCASTER 1.30 -STATION MASTER -11-4- My old form line from the Bet365 as this horse ran well to get 2nd behind Young Master last time. LOST His jumping was all to pot and very disappointing

iii- NEWBURY 2.25 - SANDY BEACH - 11-2 - Started career brilliantly but then disappointing until wind surgery and upped in trip produced a nice win last time. Hoping he can repeat. LOST

ii- NEWBURY 3.35 - WENYERREADYFREDDIE 2-1 - Beat Kildisart last time and he and 3rd have both franked form since. LOST ran out of steam and again disappointing run

i- DONCASTER 3.15 - ENNISCORTHY OSCAR 11-4- Two from two over hurdles at this track and nicely weighted to win over fences this time. LOST Again a very disappointing run

OTHER FANCIES

SOUTHWELL

3.30 ANNA JAMEELA 11-8 WINNER

KELSO

12.15 GERONIMO 2-1 2ND
    2.35 SHADES OF MIDNIGHT 8/11 WINNER

DONCASTER

2.05 LADY BUTTONS 11/8 WINNER
    DRINKS INTERVAL 10-3 LOST

NEWBURY

12.40 CHAMPAGNE PLATINUM EVENS WINNER
    1.15 ANOTHER CRICK 2-1 WINNER