You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Good luck
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    Down to 120 points up
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Well after the first three days of Ascot I was tearing my hair out and getting very slim pickings but Friday good day getting two winners and 4 lines of the Placepot so here we go for Saturday although staying away from Ascot for most.

iiii- AYR 3.45 - LATHOM 5-1- Won very nicely for me the other day as he had come second to Duke Of Firenze who had followed up after beating him. Hoping this boy can do the same especially as he still very well in at the weights on old form. WINNER EASILY and still well handicapped. FOLLOW

iii - NEWMARKET 5.15 -BALLYQUIN -4-1 - 2ND last time behind Molls Memory who also then followed up so form looks good. 2ND led all the way just touched off

ii - REDCAR 2.40 - BYRONS CHOICE - 4-1 - Another who finished 2nd last time , this time to LOVE DREAMS who has been ultra consistent. 4TH beaten by a very well handicapped horse in RAYDIANCE

i- ASCOT 5.00 - WATCHABLE 20-1 - Hoping this guy can make it a three timer, has run well here before and his last two wins couldnt have been more impressive and he is still well in at weights on some of his best earlier form. LOST blasted off then petered out
    DANGERS DANZEN0 6-1, 3rd 7-1
    SOLDIERS MINUTE 16-1, LOST RECON MISSION 16-1 NR

OTHER FANCIES

ASCOT

2.00 PINATUBO 3-1 WINNER EASILY AND 7F 2 YEAR OLD RECORD
    3.05 SPACE BLUES 11-4 2ND Not clear run
    3.40 MASAR 10-3 LOST stumbled out of stalls and then bumped but not good enough
    4.20 BLUE POINT 9-4 WINNER
    and DONJUAN TRIUMPHANT 50-1 NR
    5.35 LUCKY DEAL 8-1 4th
    AND CLEONTE 4-1 WINNER

REDCAR

3.15 ENCHANTED LINDA 11-4 LOST
    4,35 FARHH AWAY 2-1 LOST
    5.55 CUPPACOCO 7-2 WINNER 6-1

NEWMARKET

2.10 VAMPISH 10-1 3RD All over them and had to switch but then didnt go through with it and outbattled
    4.40 FEN BREEZE 12-1 LOST

AYR

2.00 GAME PLAYER 5-1 3RD
    4.25 MAID IN INDIA 9-2 LOST drawn wrong side
    5.05 THEGLASGOWWARRIOR 12-1 LOST
  • Options
    Good luck
  • Options
    UP TO 122 POINTS UP
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Had a bad week so hopefully it will come right today.

iiii - NEWCASTLE 3.00 - CANWENNAN - 4-1 - Charlie Fellowes doing well at mo and this horse certainly has done winning last tice and one of those on AW albeit not same surface material, hoping still improving. WINNER very nicely and thought at one time I had forecast
    DANGER - SEAMOUR 12-1 If back to best extreemly well handicapped. 4th

iii - WINDSOR 1.40 - HOMESPIN 11-4 - Both his first two runs have worked out well with his conqueror last time coming 4th at Royal Ascot. WINNER backed down to 6/4 and had to battle but OK

ii- NEWCASTLE 3.35 - STRATUM 6-1- Owner looks to win this and with his WITHOLD now a NR this is very strong second string fit from a recent hurdle blow. LOST , Unlikely to have won but absolutely mullered again about 2f out
    DANGER - SPEEDO BOY 14-1 LOST

i- NEWCASTLE 2.25 - ABOVE THE REST -7-1 - won this last year and his run time before last very unlucky, hoping surface brings out best of him again. LOST INVINICBLE ARMY looked impressive after bad run at ascot where i backed him LOL

OTHER FANCIES

NEWCASTLE

DEEP INTRIGUE 12-1 LOST
    BRIAN THE SNAIL 16-1 LOST
    COSMIC LAW 11-2 2ND

NAME THE WIND 6-1 LOST

CHESTER

2.35 DUKE OF FIRENZE 13-2 NR

NEWMARKET

3.15 LIMATO 5-2 WINNER not given hard ride to win

3.50 WELLS FARRH GO 6/5 WINNER me old mate wins well again
    WINDSOR

3.25 NEW GRADUATE 9-4 2nd cost me the treble

YORK

JAWAAL 16-1 LOST
    VENTURA OCEAN 25-1 LOST
    GEORGE BOWEN 10-1 LOST

• Options
    GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    up to 127 points up
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Not a good week so lets have a good saturday. HOPEFULLY !!!!!

iiii - 2.25 SANDOWN - HISTORY WRITER - 7-1 - Won here C/D last time and always runs well at Sandown. Up 6lb but that win easier than first looked and hopeful. LOST

iii - 3.15 HAYDOCK - FIRST ELEVEN 3-1- Won well last time and form has worked out very well, Could be a group horse in the making and so top weight shouldnt be a problem. LOST
    DANGER KOEMAN 18-1 LOST

ii- 2.40 HAYDOCK - ENBIHAAR - 9-4 - Trainer likes winning this race and although he also has HIGHGARDEN this looks like the best bet out of two back down to winning trip. WINNER AT 5/2 really ground it out and back in trip was the help.

i- 3.10 BEVERLEY - SHEPHERDS PURSE 3-1- Came second to my old fav LATHOM and then won next time. Bad draw last time but better today. 4th missed break !!!!!!

OTHER FANCIES

SANDOWN

1.50 CASPIAN PRINCE 6-1 3rd 11-1

AND POCKET DYNAMO 12-1 LAST
    3.00 MUCHLY 3-1 3RD
    3.35 DANCETERIA 50-1 4th meant to do extended places and forgot arghhh
    4.45 CLEONTE 6-1 3RD

HAYDOCK

2.05 PREFONTAINE 15-2 3RD

4.25 DANZENO 6/5 IN DOUBLE WITH ENABLE EVENS WINNER AND WINNER Helps the day
    5.00 MANDRINHO 8-1 AND NICK VEDDER 5-1 LOST AND LOST

NOTTINGHAM

7.10 MAID IN MANHATTAN 9-2
  • Options
    Good luck
  • Options
    DOWN TO 126 POINTS UP
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Had a very poor Newmarket festival and loads of racing tomorrow makes it a bit expensive , especially if you dont get winners. Regular followers will be surprised at the odds of my selections below, where are the big values you ask yourselves. Well I think they are all tremendous value at the prices.

iiii - YORK 2.40 - GOLD MOUNT 9-4 - Globe trotter who returned to Britain with a new name and a C/D win last time and should win again. 2nd AT 3-1 B..... 20-1 SHOT !!!!!

iii - CHESTER 3.10 - MARIE'S DIAMOND- 10-3 - Much travelled and highly tried and returns to location where he has won before, should be much too classy for these. LOST Jockey found all kinds of trouble

ii- YORK 2.05 - CASPIAN PRINCE 9-2- Shaped well last time over a stiffer course and looks to be back to form which should win this. 4th Had to do too much to try and hold off COPPER KNIGHT and went left under pressure, twice he has done that in last two runs, wonder if something wrong .

i- ASCOT 3.25 - SAROOQ- 9-4- Already in from 3-1 and back to a distance that will suit him better than his reappearance run. WINNER CAME FROM FAR OFF BUT GOT THERE

other fancies

NEWMARKET

1.50 AWARD SCHEME 11-2 3RD ran on nicely quietly handled
    2.20 VICTORY COMMAND 15-2 LOST
    2/55 - MYSTERY POWER 9-1 WINNER Battled well and nice winner in end and franked form with 2nd
    3.30 -AMBASSADORIAL 11-1 LOST AND BURNT SUGAR 12-1 LOST
    4.05 -CALIFORNIA LOVE 5-1 WINNER 8-1 AND FLARE PATH 4-1 LOST
    4.40 - ADVERTISE 2ND , I hate O'brien
    5.15- DUBAI TRADITION 7-4 WINNER JUST HELD ON

ASCOT

1.45- TIS MARVELLOUS 11-2 WINNER VERY NICELY, MACHREE 25-1 LOST AND JUMAIRA BRIDGE 12-1 NR
    4.00- BEAT THE BANK 11-4 WINNER Hope he ok after going wrong on line
    A lovely consistent horse who you could pile your money on in Group 2's . At least he went out on a win but still terribly tragic and spoilt a terrific day for Balding and the King Power racing team

YORK

3.15 ESCOBAR 5-2 WINNER 11-4 HARD HELD VERY IMPRESSIVE
    3.50 MOUNTAIN ANGEL 6-1 LOST AND SETTING SAIL 9-1 2nd

CHESTER

2.35 PASS THE GIN 6-1 WINNER JUST !!!!

HAMILTON

8.05 ALL ABOUT MADDY 8-1 LOST

SALISBURY

7.20 MONDAIN 6-4 LOST going well until he nearly came to a standstill jumping a path

• Options
    GOOD LUCK.
    I FEEL YOU HAVE A FEW WINNERS THERE. STRONG GUT FEEELING.
  • Options
    i hope so mate, on losing run. Done a few so hopeful I can get at least one !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Well all my other fancies running well pity about my rating ones !!!!!!
  • Options
    WITH THE FRACTIONS OF LAST TWO WEEKS STILL 126 POINTS UP
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

GOOD LUCK.
    I FEEL YOU HAVE A FEW WINNERS THERE. STRONG GUT FEEELING.

you were right wynne thnx
  • Options
    8 winners pity I only got two doubles up due to how I permed them . Still a very good day
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I thought there was too many races last week and so more chance to pick lots of losers, as it was had a good week even though only one of my ratings won. At least MARIES DIAMOND Made amends today thanks to better jockeyship.

So not so many chances to pick losers this week, lets hope for more winners.

iiii - 5.20 NEWBURY - GEORGE WILLIAM - 9-2- Won some good races for Richard Hannon before getting injured and now with Ed Walker. Ran really well at Newmarket finishing close fifth after meeting trouble. Hoping he is now back in top form and if he is, he is well ahead of handicapper even 3lb out of handicap. 2nd Caught out by MAKZEEM up near side

iii- 3.40 NEWBURY - NEVER IN PARIS -11-2 - One from one and already been backed in from 8-1. That win was very impressive and hopeful she can win this on way to Lowther. LOST

ii- 2.25 NEWBURY - WITHhOLD- 6-1 - Won Tsarevich and then Northumberland plate, both times with not much racecourse form for that season. Missed the Plate this year after setback but hopeful that Trainer has him right again for this. WINNER at 17-2 still a group horse in handicaps, surprising the owners money not on today and still can go brilliantly on debut .
    DANGER - CARNWENNAN 5-1 LOST

I- 2.10 MARKET RASEN- JOHN CONSTABLE 16-1- If he is anything like the horse he was and his Swinton hurdle 3rd suggested he was getting it back together n he is very well treated. LOST not the horse he was
    DANGER- FRANSHAM 14-1 LOST

OTHER FANCIES

MARKET RASEN

3.20 CASABLANCA MIX 11-1 WINNER VERY NICELY AND PRETTY EASILY AFTER BEING BACKED TO JOINT FAV
    AND MORE BUCKS 9-1 PULLED UP
    3.55 FOLLOW THE BEAR 11-4 WINNER

NEWBURY

3.00 SNAZZY JAZZY 9-2 LOST Not clear run
    AND DONJUAN TRIUMPAHANT 13-2 LOST

NEWMARKET

2.40 DANCE LEGEND 11-1 LOST

3.50 VICTORY COMMAND 9-1 LOST
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,791
    Good luck!

We're off to Doncaster races tomorrow evening.... have u got any fancies for me B)