You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316

Good luck!

We're off to Doncaster races tomorrow evening.... have u got any fancies for me B)

Sorry mate dont really fancy anything but wonder what ellison doing running no hoper in first and Oti Ma boati did me a good turn last time. Have a great day
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Good luck
  • Options
    UP TO 131 POINTS UP
  • Options
    vaigret said:

Good luck!

We're off to Doncaster races tomorrow evening.... have u got any fancies for me B)

Sorry mate dont really fancy anything but wonder what ellison doing running no hoper in first and Oti Ma boati did me a good turn last time. Have a great day
    HOPE YOU TOOK NOTE
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    SORRY NO RATINGS LAST WEEK BUT CALLED TO HELP MY DAD IN HOSPITAL, ALL OK NOW HOPEFULLY PLUS A PACEMAKER. nOT HAD A GOOD GOODWOOD SO FAR BUT HOW DID THEY LET A 1000 GUINEAS WINNER GO OFF AT 12-1IN A HANDICAP/ GIVING MONEY AWAY.

ANYWAY HERE GOES AND HOPING TO GET BETTER AT GOODWOOD.

iiii - NEWMRKET 5.00 -MANORAH - 10/3- Beat Royal Ascot winnerat 1m 2f and then tried over 1m 4 f back to 10 furlongs again and should return to winners enclosure LOST

iii - NEWMARKET 2.40 - BREDENBURY- 5-1 - Had 3 runs and mark looks good on form and that they think a lot of this filly, entered in Lowther. 3RD out on wings and ran about a bit

ii- GOODWOOD 3.40 - AIR RAID 22-1 - Trainer can get one ready for a big meeting note his ONLY SPOOFING at Ascot. This horse 3 from in 6f turf races since wind op and hope he doesntjust want soft ground and Hamilton to win. LOST
    Danger - KHAADEM 8-1 WINNER group horse in handicap

i - GOODWOOD 2.25 - DESERT SKYLINE- 12-1 - LOST Trainer been out of form but got winner earlier in festival and this got a weight turn round with a Danger KINGS ADVICE 4-1 WINNER and when they met last time he was left on wings of action. Also danger- CHARLES KINGSLEY 6-1 LOST

OTHER FANCIES

GOODWOOD

1.50 TOMMY G 10-1 3RD AND BALLYQUIN 12-1 LOST
    3.00 DRAMATIC QUEEN 3-1 LOST
    4.15 GOLD SOUK 4-1 LOST
    4.50 MAHABA MILLAR 11-4 LOST AND WARNING FIRE 9/2 3RD
    5-15 GIFTS OF GOLD 5-2 WINNER AND POETS PRINCE 9-1 LOST

NEWMARKET
    2.05 SPIRIT OF APPIN 10-3 LOST
  • Options
    Missed your Post last week.Hope all goes well with your dad.
    I have 7 of your picks on my list to back.
    Looks a very difficult day.
    Have had a good week at good wood so far.
    Good luck
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Missed your Post last week.Hope all goes well with your dad.
    I have 7 of your picks on my list to back.
    Looks a very difficult day.
    Have had a good week at good wood so far.
    Good luck

Good luck to you too, especially following me at mo LOL
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    DOWN TO 127 POINTS UP ON A TERRIBLE DAY. oK A COUPLE OF THE DANGER HORSES WON BUT LITTLE CONSOLATION.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Lets hope I have picked the right horses for the ratings this week.

iiii - AYR 7.55 - ROSEMAY 9-2- won last two and not gone up the handicap very much. Hopeful conditions more in her favour than opponents. NR GRRRRRRR

iii- HAYDOCK 4.15 - SPIRIT POWER - 4-1 - C/D winner last time out and now dropped in grade, best jockey to boot. LOST

ii- ASCOT 1.40 - BILLY RAY - 7-2- No chance with WITHOLD last time but should fare better today. LAST never in it and very disappointing compared to last race. Wonder if going right handed the prob but thats just cluching at straws

i- HAYDOCK 3.05 - WISSACHICKON - 9-2- Frankie goes up to Haydock for one ride and this is it, good second to MATTERHORN last time and freshened up for this. NR Grrrrr

OTHER FANCIES

ASCOT

1.05 - DANZENO 11-4 3RD , Dangers - FINAL VENTURE 7-1 2ND and ENCORE Dor 12-1 LOST
    Had 1st and 2nd and forecast until nosed out by Balding Horse, hope his others that I have done win
    2.15 - GENETICS 12-1 2ND just touched off
    2.50 - NICHOLAS T 10-1 4th
    3.25 - NEVER DO NOTHING 9-2, 2ND VIVID DIAMOND 4-1 LOST wrong Johnston horse again
    4.00 = HERO HERO 6-1 LOST

NEWMARKET

3.45 - WEST END GIRL 11-2 WINNER battled brilliantly to win and enjoyed it making it
    4.55 - FIRST SITTING 14-1 NR
    5.30 - GRENADIER GUARD 3-1 LAST

HAYDOCK

1.55 MAYFAIR SPIRIT 7-1 LOST
    2.30 MAID FOR LIFE 25-1 LOST

CHELMSFORD
    2.45 - WATCHABLE 4-1 3RD

REDCAR

4.35- THE FIDDLER 4-1 WINNER very nicely and easily

LATE ENTRY and at last a winner 3.40 HAYDOCK - LAST EMPIRE 5-1 follow

All the wrong Balding horses backed
  • Options
    Good luck
    Difficult day
  • Options
    wynne1938 said:

Good luck
    Difficult day

Thnx wynne, yes very difficult and all i seem to have picked so far is non runners LOL
  • Options
    Well I didnt pick the right ones for my ratings and thank goodness for NON RNNERS

Down to 125 points up
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    With no ratings winners for three weeks my ratings are mirroring my genral betting trend at mo, losers!!!!!.

Trying to get back on track and you would think I would play safe but really fancy a couple of big prices tomorrow which is why they head the ratings. Lets hope i get at least one winner.

Here goes

iiii - RIPON 3-15 - VINTAGE BRUT 14-1 - Disappointed I missed the 25-1 about this horse in the Great st wilfred. High numbers are best for draw on soft and this horse not badly treated out of 12. As I said already backed and he was very classy as 2 year old, not so good since but has dropped down the handicap accordingly and I wonder if Mr Easterby has had this as a plan. Change of headgear looking to galvanise him and he will have loved the rain that has fallen as soft holds no problems. LOST unfortunately went wrong side for what I wanted but not good enough anyway.
    DANGERS - DOKATA GOLD 8-1 WINNER thank goodness I did a perm double with CASE KEY
    AND stablemate STAXTON 16-1. 5th

III- RIPON 2-05 - LUCKY LUCKY MAN- 12-1- Another 6f race at Ripon and my regular reades will know I dont like Richard Fahey so giving 3 candles to him is a tip in itself. You watch one of his other ones win now. This horse is well drawn in 16, loves the mud, he won the AYR BRONZE CUP off 5lb higher in atrocious conditions , has a 3lb claimer and his last run looked like a work out for this. 5th now wrong Fahey Horse dohhhh!!!! Got going too late
    DANGERS- AIRGLOW 20-1 4th 33-1
    and YOUSINI 14-1 LOST.

ii - 3.00 NEWBURY - GEORGE WILLIAM 3-1- Have been following this horse and unlucky at Newmarket(not clear run) and then 2nd here. Dropped further 3lb and should win this . Backed in from 11-2 LOST Ground went against him

i- 5.20 NEWBURY - BREATHABLE -3-1 - Another Tim Easterby Im afraid . Won well under this jockey at Carlisle and hoping he still ahead of handicapper. LOST

OTHER FANCIES

NEWBURY

1.50 FRANKELS STORM 14-1 LAST wrong Johnston horse again
    2.25 DURSTON 5-1 LOST
    3.35 SAFE VOYAGE 2-1 3RD AND FLAMING SPEAR 14-1 LOST

RIPON

4.25 - STORM AHEAD 11-2 LOST

NEWMARKET

2.45 CASE KEY 12-1 WINNER 16-1 Always runs well in this and won it twice now Lovely jubbly
    AND MY STYLE 16-1 3rd just missed forecast
    3.20 IMPERIAL GLORIANA 3-1 2ND just touched off after being interfered with earlier
    5.05 CUBSWIN 3RD

DONCASTER

2.50 FINOAH 8-1 4th
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    THNX MATE I NEED IT
  • Options
    Sorry all down to 121 points up and it wasnt a bad day for me elsewhere just cant get my ratings up. Would have been better so many that if I had done extra place would have paid nice place doubles and trebles. So near so far but all made up for by Dakota gold/case key double
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Ratings not going well although I keep my head above water with my other fancies.
    At york this week Get out of Jail Friday means I am slightly up on week thnx to another good double.

Here goes with this Saturdays

iiii - YORK 3.00 - LAURENS 5/2 -The wonder mare gets back into action and although slighly short rip for her, stable now in good form and she should have class to win. 2nd just couldnt get up over shorter trip. Had to be a Balding horse that beat her. when she cant win, you know you are on a downer

iii - GOODWOOD 2.05 - BEAT THE BON -4-1 - Seeking four timer and loves this track and already backed . LOST never put into race , jockey never rode it at anytime and finished full of running a couple of lengths down.

ii- YORK 5.20 - QUE AMORO 10-1 - C/D winner by 7 lengths and jockey PHIL DENNIS has been a revelation in sprint contests this year and should have the gumption to win this apprentice race. Have a feeling Dods been waiting for this race for the horse. WINNER by miles, and forecast as well
    DANGER and FORECAST -MOSS GILL 4-1 2ND

I- YORK 3.40 - WELLS FARHH GO- 16-1 - Was going to run in St Ledger last year and has won over 1mile 5f at stiffer Newmarket so this shouldnt be a problem on distance. Won easily again at Newmarket this year before having a training gallop in the 2mile GOODWOOD CUP. Hoping Tim Easterby has got it right and he wins today. LOST
    If he hasnt DANGERS -WITHOLD 13-2 LOST AND KINGS ADVICE 7-1.LOST

OTHER FANCIES

YORK

1,50 BANGKOK 6-1 2ND just touched off
    2.25 FIRST IN LINE 7-2 2ND AND UNIVERSAL ORDER 12-1 LOST
    4.10 WONDERWORK 10-1 LOST AND MIGHTY SPIRIT 8-1 LOST
    4.45 FOREST OF DEAN 5/2 WINNER AND RISE HALL 9-1 LOST

GOODWOOD
    2.40 SHADN 4-1 3rd
    3.15 TABARRAK 9-1 2ND Another **** one ,found all kinds of trouble

NEWMARKET

5.05 WAR WHISPER 5-1 8-1 2ND SURPRISE SURPRISE !!!!

CHELMSFORD

4.50 ZEYZOUN 5-1 yOU GUESSED IT 2ND

REDCAR

7.00 GIVEITSOMETEDDY 6-1 3RD

WINDSOR

6.20 BIG COUNTRY 11-4 LOST
    6.50 DESERT ENCOUNTER 10-3 WINNER
    7.20 LA MAQUINA 6-1
  • Options
    BACK UP TO 128 POINTS UP
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips,I have been to a funeral on Friday, so unable to make any selections today. So used your tips in a few singles and ended up in profit
  • Options
    Well done mate and sorry to hear your news. Pity I couldnt turn some of those seconds into wins.