You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD

Comments

• Options
    EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
    edited November 2009
    next time orford is presenting im gonna really peeved if he's not wearing a TEAM ORFORD t-shirt lol
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD:
    In Response to Re: LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD : Yes thats right. He can't just put it on like you do Tikay.
    Posted by achill
     lol 
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD : Yes thats right. He can't just put it on like you do Tikay.
    Posted by achill
    I was gonna say that :(
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited November 2009
    I'm in with Orford!!!!

Glad to have you all as team mates
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    Go team orford, im in
  • Options
    DingdellDingdell Member Posts: 166
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD : EXCUSE me young Lady. As your Official Mentor, I suggest you go for Team tikay. I mean, you will want me to vote for you when you do YOUR Team Challenge, yes? And I don't talk to Team Orford members, either. I hope I make myself quite clear.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sorry but if you are not on team Orford you should not be posting on this thread - please go back to your own thread - if you want me to put it less eloquently I can do.

And for the older sight challenged members of the opposition -  MOVE AWAY FROM THE ORFORD THREAD.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,373
    edited November 2009

Oops. Banished by a Girlie!
  • Options
    sara36dd08sara36dd08 Member Posts: 826
    edited November 2009
    lord orford our master will guide us to victory
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    lord orford our master will guide us to victory
    Posted by sara36dd08
    I believe this statement will come true
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited November 2009

Holy moley, I don't even know where to start with all this!

I notice straight off the bat that my dirty lowdown rotten opponent timed the announcement of this tournament to coincide with my Play The Presenter night. So whilst I've been busy chatting to players, he's sneaked off behind my back and started up loads of anti-Orford threads!

Mods! Chat and forum ban please! As Bob Marley sang once "He's spamming- spamming, spamming, spamming, hope you like spamming too!"

Secondly- thanks to everyone who has voted for me so far- although reading through the posts it seems most of them are sympathy votes or a desire to see Tikay in a dress. But beggars can't be choosers, and I'll take it where I can get it.

Thirdly- my conniving opponent has spent the better part of today (knowing full well that this was going to be announced tonight, whilst I remained in the dark) canvassing the votes of Sky Poker regulars!

Some might say that's cheap and degrading.

I wouldn't.

I'd go further.

I'd say it was desperate. So, I hereby declare that I will make no overt attempt to get anyone on board in my camp- I will sit and wait and find out who's going to 'nut up or shut up'!

Fourthly- can't think of anything for 'fourth'- will get back to you on that...

Fifthly- right Team Orford- let's ignore that 'Opeless Orford' thread set up by the opposition. It's bad for team morale and, much more importantly, denting my ego- so, no more posts on there from members of Team Orford, please.

From now on, we will post only on here- THIS is the official Team Orford thread. I want that ‘Opeless Orford’ thread dropping down to page 2 by sunrise, and that's an order soldiers!

Sixthly (is there such a word as ‘sixthly’?)- you want to win money don’t you? Take a little look at the quality line-up already signed up for Team Orford. ‘nuff said….

…for the moment.

• Options
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    SwansFCSwansFC Member Posts: 308
    edited November 2009
    Surely you can block this thing from posting in this thread? :P
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Keep the moral up Rich.

Ur the man!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Posted by Tikay10
    I'm not going to dignify that childish post with a response...

**** it, I just have.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
  • Options
    mike1975mike1975 Member Posts: 420
    edited November 2009

Rich all the way, just wait for Tikay to fall asleep and u can take it all ;)

• Options
    DingdellDingdell Member Posts: 166
    edited November 2009
    Rich all the way, just wait for Tikay to fall asleep and u can take it all ;)
    Posted by mike1975

And there we have the winning tactic. Job's a goodun. Lets have the tourneys mid afternoon and we're winning all the way as that's when the nurse puts him out for his nap. 
  • Options
    kalooki8kalooki8 Member Posts: 442
    edited November 2009
    Got to be TK every time - intelligent, foolproof and all round great bloke - sorry have to go now nurse says it medication time.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Got to be TK every time - intelligent, foolproof and all round great bloke - sorry have to go now nurse says it medication time.
    Posted by kalooki8
    Kalook, back to Ward 4 please! And say hello to your team leader as you pass Ward 3!
  • Options
    EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
    edited November 2009
    The lord has spoken, all hail the lord