You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD

Comments

• Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    The team spirit here in the orford camp is simply sensational.  I'm really looking forward to these match ups, and a resounding victoy.  Lets get it won...
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    fantastic stuff all and luv the pics.lets bring it on.

come on the orfordables

we are the best

come on the orfordables

so bring on the rest
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009

This is Orford Castle our headquarters.

Below is the first, early image of the Tikay Tremblers' headquarters

• Options
    D3ADH4ND5D3ADH4ND5 Member Posts: 189
    edited November 2009
    orford we love you
    orford we do
    team tk will have egg on there faces
    coz were the ones with poket aces!!!!!

go team orford 
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,373
    edited November 2009

Orford Castle!

He can't even pronounce Castle properly!

He'd say Orford Cassle. No class, see?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD:
    Orford Castle! He can't even pronounce Castle properly! He'd say Orford Cassle. No class, see?
    Posted by Tikay10
    hi tikay you know i luv ya man but please leave immediately as we have the same shoot on site policy here
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2009
    I raise DEFCON to level 2 ... any more intrusions into Orfspace and DEFCON 1 will be declared! And you know what that means....?

• Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited November 2009
    I raise DEFCON to level 2 ... any more intrusions into Orfspace and DEFCON 1 will be declared! And you know what that means....?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Nope
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2009
    War!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,373
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD : hi tikay you know i luv ya man but please leave immediately as we have the same shoot on site policy here
    Posted by dav1964
    i'm suppose to be bovvered, am I?

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited November 2009
    Tikay is gonna be the Rafa of Sky Poker. Managing a team of no hopers with only 2 decent players and him providing all the mouth and nowt to back it up with :)

PS I'm being generous with the 2 decent players cos him and Greg dont count ;)
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2009
    Tikay is gonna be the Rafa of Sky Poker. Managing a team of no hopers with only 2 decent players and him providing all the mouth and nowt to back it up with :) PS I'm being generous with the 2 decent players cos him and Greg dont count ;)
    Posted by phil12uk
    OUT OF ORDER:)

OH, and we have Lisa Marie Long:) You cant compete with that!

Ill think you'll find you are the no hopers... Just look at your team leader (he thinks 45789 is a straight)

• Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD : OUT OF ORDER:) OH, and we have Lisa Marie Long:) You cant compete with that! Ill think you'll find you are the no hopers... Just look at your team leader (he thinks 45789 is a straight)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Hey greg leave it out, thats known as a orford str8, they count in our gms of poker
  • Options
    borobabe09borobabe09 Member Posts: 327
    edited November 2009
    TIKAY TIKAY TIKAY 

XX

• Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited November 2009
    Right troops!

Less than 3 days to go. I want you all to take this tournament VERY seriously- that means over the next couple of nights- no alcohol, no nookie and early to bed- let's say 7pm.
    I want you all to jog 10 miles a day and spend at least 3 hours a day studying your opponents on the tables.

Victory is at hand but, lest we get complacent- please note below a timely reminder of what we're up against...

• Options
    edited November 2009
    Right troops! Less than 3 days to go. I want you all to take this tournament VERY seriously- that means over the next couple of nights- no alcohol, no nookie and early to bed- let's say 7pm. I want you all to jog 10 miles a day and spend at least 3 hours a day studying your opponents on the tables. Victory is at hand but, lest we get complacent- please not belowa timely reminder of what we're up against...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    LOVE THESE PICS OH MASTERFUL ONE
  • Options
    RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited November 2009
    Just in case you're just catching up with this whole TKO tournament and are wondering what you need to do, well, it's simple.

If you would like to sign up to Team Orford free-of-charge and then be entered into a series of £500 freerolls for the next few Tuesday nights with a chance to be entered into a £1000 winning team freeroll at a later date, then click on this link...

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=9FhApwUsDg57iERe1OuBOQ_3d_3d

If, on the other hand, you would like to sign up to Team Tikay, then please visit this site...

www.youneedyourheadexamined.com
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited November 2009
    Just in case you're just catching up with this whole TKO tournament and are wondering what you need to do, well, it's simple. If you would like to sign up to Team Orford free-of-charge and then be entered into a series of £500 freerolls for the next few Tuesday nights with a chance to be entered into a £1000 winning team freeroll at a later date, then click on this link... https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=9FhApwUsDg57iERe1OuBOQ_3d_3d If, on the other hand, you would like to sign up to Team Tikay, then please visit this site... www.youneedyourheadexamined.com
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    The second link doesn't work Rich. ;-)
    I think that Tikay must have stopped paying the hosting fees for the site.
    He's got a new site now anyway.

www.WrinkliesSupportGroup.com
  • Options
    Ozzie08Ozzie08 Member Posts: 963
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: LONG LIVE LORD ORFORD : The second link doesn't work Rich. ;-) I think that Tikay must have stopped paying the hosting fees for the site. He's got a new site now anyway. www.WrinkliesSupportGroup.com
    Posted by MereNovice
    Lol i love it, You never know team wrinklies might even forget the tournies are on
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited November 2009
    We wont forget the first presenter who has had to RELOAD ;)