You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How Dare You Webby234

13»

Comments

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited November 2009
    hi flash.personally i dont think webbys done any wrong as you say if jimi isnt bothered then why should anyone else be? i think some people missed the original idea behind his thread and pounced on him.the thing is though is that webby humself is very very quick to make rash remarks when he wants and maybe some people just wanted to do the same.as they say what goes around comes around
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: How Dare You Webby234:
    sorry rich but it seems like webby has serously annoyed alot of people on here, including me, he makes stupid nasty comments wothout know ing what he talkin about. i was talking in the posters freeroll and ever1 agrred.
    Posted by nirvana29
    this is just fantastic once again from nirvana, you never ever ever ever ever ever read the thread, you just see the title and think you know the full story and all the facts, this is a light hearted discussion that jimi opened up to have a bit of fun and 90% of people have fully understood that but certain people come on with their famous one liners and have no idea what the thread is all about.

i suggest that rich resets your post count to zero on the back of your non existent posts

also not sure i post sly nasty comments on here as you claim? last week i did apologise on the forum if i have upset anyone because i was having a really tough week and maybe got a bit carried away. but i also like to have fun on the forum and you only have to read my poem that i came up with regarding team tikay to realise that?
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    ps: dave i wasn't offended with you or tikay mate, thats why i put lol at side of what i wrote, a smiley would have made things clearer imo and i think we need them on here?
  • Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited November 2009
    ps: dave i wasn't offended with you or tikay mate, thats why i put lol at side of what i wrote, a smiley would have made things clearer imo and i think we need them on here?
    Posted by webby234
    easy to put then on her webby only prob is they go on as a GIF file (same as photos) and you have wait for approval before being shown, but i agree pics and smileys can add a little something extra to a post, I know others hate them but you cant please everyone, but thats what makes the forum diverse, keep posting , keep smiling - john
  • Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited November 2009
    Sharkscope is public info that anyone can get, to say you can't post them is daft. surley the ruling about not naming people during derogatory threads (i.e not posting HH where you say look how this donkey played) is enough of a law to govern this. If your posting information freely available to the public (that poeple have the option to pot out of) for a good reason then it realy shouldn't cause all this interest.

I understand why jimi started the thread and think a few people have seen an oportunity to jump on and berate Webby as per their usual form. All the things they claim webby does and slam him for are exactly the same things they leap onto every thread he's involved in and throw back at him. i guess it's just any excuse for some people
  • Options
    TorryladdTorryladd Member Posts: 503
    edited November 2009
    Obviously you havnt been on receiving end then
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Obviously you havnt been on receiving end then
    Posted by Torryladd
    receiving end of what?
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    Posted by webby234
    +1 on the smileys! I think we will get them in the end!
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,025
    edited November 2009
    Haven't really got an opinion on Sharkscope but think it's rich of Tikay to say we can't post them as it offends people and then suggest he could flame Tony G in a blog if and when he pleased. At least Sharkscope is data based. This thread is getting serious now, it isn't a major gripe of mine but reading it that ^ is what my thought process was. No offence taken tikay.
    Posted by daveydavey
    Where did I say I was going to flame Tony G? He's a friend, & a guy I do business with! He's neither an angel or a devil, very few people know both sides of Tony, & I simply suggested he might be an interesting subject for a Blog!
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    look webby, EVERYTHING i write on here i 100% mean and understand, the posters freeroll is only motivation to give my opinions. am i wrong or is that exactley why sky came up with the posters freeroll??? some of the posts on this thread are not "light hearted" at all(including tikays), and i would thank you not to completely disregard my posts when you post alot of one liners yourself, purely trying to get your post count up. ive only had a go at you in this thread because of what you said in one of my threads which was purely rude, and yet again you continue to try to make me feel inadiquate.^^^ stop annoying people and then maybe you wont have to keep throwing nervous lols into your posts.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    a quick note guys -

i have had to remove a couple of posts in this thread. No member of this community is in a position to belittle anyone else's posts. everyone is entitled to their own opinions and can post anything they like (providing they fit with the community house rules.)

please use this community as it was intended; a place for open friendly debate and chat. users who repeatedly break the house rules will be warned (and eventually banned). if anyone has a grievance, please send this to me as a private message instead of publicly on the forum.

thanks everyone for your understanding on this matter.

Rich
  • Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    i dont think light hearted threads need to have posts removed. im done. i look forward to reading webbys posts from now on (as long as they arnt rude) and i hope he can appreciate mine.