You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Vegas News - Dan Is The Man!

12346»

Comments

• dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    Tikay for an Oscar for his commentary I reckon :)
  • Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited July 2009

Hey folks,

My blog is up now so you can click here for a final review of Day 2 and Dan's truly terrific performance!

I'm off to bed as it's now 5am in Vegas, but it's been an absolutely incredible day - we are all very proud. :-)

g'night

Adam
  • IAMALLIN2IAMALLIN2 Member Posts: 561
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Vegas News - Dan Is The Man!:
    Magnificent effort from both Dan and Tikay. Both a credit to the site in their respective ways. Good luck to the chaps playing in the main event.
    Posted by NOGIMMICKS
    Definately agree with you there M8
    So without further ado

The academy recognises Tikay for best in blogs catogory

Well deserved and worth being told off for being late for work..

Gary
  • amigos2amigos2 Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2009
    Well done Dan!!!!!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,859
    edited July 2009

Oh my goodness, what a lovely Thread this has become. And why? Because it's OUR thread, all of us, we all made it what it is, & Dan is one of us.

Thank you for all the lovely Comments.

Dan is gonna freak out when he sees this!

OK, I better go do some work, I plan to do a better Blog today, maybe two, with a bunch of photographs.

Hard to imagine, but it's 8.30 in the Evening in the UK, & we're just out of bed here!

And don't forget Thursday is Five-00 night. Try & Satellite in - it's the Pros way.

Good Luck.
    edited July 2009

I penned a rushed Blog immediately after Dan exited the Event, & I've just finished & Uploaded a picture gallery of sorts of Dan's Day.

It's in the Blog Section. I hope you find it enjoyable, & it helps capture the mood & atmo of the day.
  • redred18redred18 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2009
    well done, hope you stay carm and lady luck is with you. bring it home!!!!
  • JPDERRYJPDERRY Member Posts: 112
    edited July 2009
    WELL DONE OH DANNY BOY THE PIPES PIPES,BRAVE MOVE J7 THEN VERY UL 3 RIVER, HI TK MUCKER SAYING EVERYONE IS HAPPY U THINK U COULD GET MY CHAT 4 LIFE LIFTED? DAN ASK TK TO PUT WORD IN MUCKER
  • hunston03hunston03 Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2009

Tx for the updates Tikay and keep giving Dan the support.  Am sure all Skypoker peeps are rooting for him               
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,175
    edited July 2009
    Was great to see the first part of the video interview on tele last night. Part two is tonight apparently :-)

• mr_mbromr_mbro Member Posts: 1,152
    edited July 2009
    Hi Dan,
    firstly, congratulations on your effort in the tourny.
    I've been watching the film clips and you come across as a very down to earth, nice bloke, so hope this is the start of many good things to come.
    Good luck to you and Anneka(tk's spelling), with the pregency, all the best for the future.
    P.S you've now got a huge target on your haed when you get back on the site.

colin(mr-mbro)
  • Blight1Blight1 Member Posts: 44
    edited July 2009
    n1 dan chuffed 4 ya, props to tk too with the updates on the blog, oh and i echo mrmbro comments bout ur interviews, u come across as a top bloke
  • tiggerace7tiggerace7 Member Posts: 93
    edited July 2009
    Good Luck Dan

You can do it what an achievment.

All our thoughts are with you

Stay cool

Tiggxx
  • tiggerace7tiggerace7 Member Posts: 93
    edited July 2009
    Hi Tikay

Don't you listen to the others I reckon you are the most hard working at sky

You are the one that is mentioned on all the tables........wait til tikay get back!!!  That is what they are saying along with your many other phrases........any 2 cards......shove em in a see what happens

WE all appreciate how well you keep us all updated

Thank You xx
    edited July 2009

That's very kind of you Tig, thank you.
  • bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited July 2009
    Tikay!......my OH seems to think that you're the best thing since sliced bread (can't imagine why lol).

I was a guest player on the bounty hunter the other night (thx again btw Sky!) and she insisted that I ask young  Mr Orford when you were coming back....she misses your wit, charm and banter....apparently!