You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    ok thanks for this. i'll hand it straight back over to them
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited December 2009
    Thing is Rich, it should obviously be impossible for your log in to expire while you are actively playing in a tournament.

this notice throws us off the table---and back in the lobby, our log in has not expired at all--there is absolutely no concievable reason for this stupid notice to even exist!

ask them what the flop is it for?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Tell them to find it in the progam, and all it's related software, select all, then press control, alt, delete---simples---lol
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    happened at 17.55 in the 2.20 deep stack on sunday
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: log in expired???--stupid fault!!!!!:
    Hey Oynutter. i'm really sorry to hear about this. i'll forward it straight over to the Poker team. they should hopefully get back to you soon. all the best and thanks for your patience Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    any floppin clue yet?????????-----its only been 6 weeks------how long is soon? flops sake!!!!---DUR!!!
  • Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited January 2010
    lol

your probs make my continual "script error" messages more bearable :)

there's always someone worse off hehe

good luck m8....ur be best off playin at a more reliable floppin' site until the long-overdue download in Feb/Mar (2053)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    hi diablo--lol--ur right there m8--I'm not even playing on the site at the moment- I cant---waste of space innit

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited January 2010
    i play the odd DS that's it....love everything about the site except the floppin' games lolllllllllll
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited January 2010
    I noticed a slightly odd thing since the recent upgrade.

The site does log you out after an hour (I think it's an hour?) of no use, but the previous version of the site would show you logged out immediately you then did something - like click the forum.
    On this version it seems to let me return after the hour and do things for a couple or so minutes (read a few posts for eg) and THEN it suddenly logs me out.

Nutter - I take it you're being logged out within that hour? So for example you can login fresh, then immediately play a game and get logged out?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    hi loony--it happens on the table itself, when I am not logged out at all---everything in the lobby is fine---but this notice chucks me off the table saying my log in has expired, everyone knows that your log in cannot expire when you are playing on the final table of a tournament---this stupid notice should not exist on the site---yet the so-called technical team are trying to blame my flupping set-up or something---pathetic---useless --and a blatant rip off--throwing people off the table at crucial points of play for no flupping reason whatsoever---surely this is illegal--and not just stupid ?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_messaging?slPage=folder&slFolderId=Inbox

Hi Rich, I finally got a response from the tech team about this issue, how surprised do you think I was when they told me that the only way to reply to them is through this non-existent link?

ps--he said he was sad that people are leaving the site because of these issues, then he said I can't reply to the email, I can only reply by clicking this link, it goes directly to a place called "page not found"---need I say more?

he also said he had read the thread and it was entertaining---did he vote for me?

the point of the email was to ask me about a time when this fault occured, which I have posted twice above in the entertaining thread that he read----
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited January 2010
    https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_messaging?slPage=folder&slFolderId=Inbox Hi Rich, I finally got a response from the tech team about this issue, how surprised do you think I was when they told me that the only way to reply to them is through this non-existent link?
    Posted by oynutter
    Er, they've just given you the URL for a SkyPoker PM Inbox (any Inbox).
    As far as I can tell, that's no use to man nor beast.
    Surely, if you've received a message from them all you need to do is reply to the message???
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    On the basis that a picture paints a thousand words, here is an example of this problem:

The problem occurs repeatedly and as Oynutter has said it can occur while actively playing a game.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    he said " What I really need is a specific time of the issue to check the log files for you specifically. Can you provide this?"  ---- I have provided this twice already, in the entertaining thread that he read, it was provided when it was requested, very efficiently, by me, BENNY!!-- WHO CAN YA TURN TO?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: log in expired???--stupid fault!!!!! : Er, they've just given you the URL for a SkyPoker PM Inbox (any Inbox). As far as I can tell, that's no use to man nor beast. Surely, if you've received a message from them all you need to do is reply to the message???
    Posted by MereNovice
    I dunno mate, I saw the email earlier, but I had no time to reply, when I went back to reply it said this----

To VIEW this message and REPLY, please follow the link below, (if you just click reply whilst viewing this email the recipient will not get your response):

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_messaging?slPage=folder&slFolderId=Inbox

what da flop does it mean?---maybe I have to close my eyes, so that I can click reply while I am not viewing the email?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: log in expired???--stupid fault!!!!! : I dunno mate, I saw the email earlier, but I had no time to reply, when I went back to reply it said this---- To VIEW this message and REPLY, please follow the link below, (if you just click reply whilst viewing this email the recipient will not get your response): https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_messaging?slPage=folder&slFolderId=Inbox what da flop does it mean?---maybe I have to close my eyes, so that I can click reply while I am not viewing the email?
    Posted by oynutter

that is the standard text that is at the bottom of every private message when the notification comes through to your private email account. it basically means you need to log on to sky poker and reply to the PM through your own PM area and not just hit reply in your own private email account (otherwise your intended recipient will not get the reply!)

go check your private messaging area and the message should be there.

thanks
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I have checked my pm Rich, nothing there, I've had no pm for 5 days now, maybe a technical issue--lol---could you pm me to make sure it's working---thanks
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    "certainly entertaining"---thats what he said Rich, do you think that is an appropriate response to a very annoyed customer with a very valid complaint about a very real issue, that is ruining at least several peoples experience on the site, and is forcing me and others to play thier serious games elsewhere.?----?----?

• Options
    edited January 2010
    I have checked my pm Rich, nothing there, I've had no pm for 5 days now, maybe a technical issue--lol---could you pm me to make sure it's working---thanks
    Posted by oynutter

yep sure, i'll send you a test PM.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Now that my picture has been approved I can see that the resolution isn't as clear as I'd hoped!
    If it helps, the hand id is: 0215962122.
    The hand occurred on 20/12/2009.

I have at least one more picture that illustrates the problem.
    The details for that are:
    Hand id: 0214398888
    Date: 14/12/2009

I'll try to note the details the next time that it happens but often in the rush to try to get back to the table and resume the game these details are lost.