You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    https://youtu.be/ipchA7656jI
    Thank God for a shameless self publicist.
  • Options
    LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,213
    Noble efforts by many on here to be the voice of reason.

Much like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are, the bird is going to sh!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway....
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,551
    Nobel efforts get rewarded.
    https://youtu.be/c9Vtzlyw54A
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Never malign a "Pigeon" that's a charity worker........ accept & clean up after.
    https://youtu.be/tlZUVPkqUN4
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Of course it is fantastic that Daisy is going to get the wheel chair she needs.

I just don't understand why TR set the campaign up to raise the money for the chair and then upped the target to £50,000 (the chair costs under £22k).

He says he is "going to" start a charitable trust which will take time to set up. With his track record that does set a few alarm bells ringing.

I really hope that all the money does go to genuine good causes. I can't see a convicted fraudster like TR being allowed to sit on the Board of Trustees and I sincerely hope he takes no formal role in the Charity, taking any form of earnings or expenses from it.

If he can persuade his followers to donate to an independent charity that he gains no financial benefit from and helps good causes then than has to be better than them funding the EDL or TRs next housebuilding project as they have done in the past.

Personally I will continue to support more trustworthy charities such as help for heroes or whizz-kidz that already do this kind of work for injured service people and children who need mobility aids without promoting TR.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Unfortunately not everyone doing things for charity, and especially those who revel in publicity for it, are not always working for the greater good.

One person. Over 500 victims and numerous police reports / complaints in organisations where the abuse took place.

0 action and no justice for those victims.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jun/26/jimmy-savile-sexual-abuse-timeline
  • Options
    goldon said:

Nobel efforts get rewarded.
    https://youtu.be/c9Vtzlyw54A

Thanks for posting goldon.

Good to see some real heroes on the thread.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Phantom66 said:

I just don't understand why TR set the campaign up to raise the money for the chair and then upped the target to £50,000 (the chair costs under £22k).

He says he is "going to" start a charitable trust which will take time to set up. With his track record that does set a few alarm bells ringing.

I really hope that all the money does go to genuine good causes. I can't see a convicted fraudster like TR being allowed to sit on the Board of Trustees and I sincerely hope he takes no formal role in the Charity, taking any form of earnings or expenses from it.

If he can persuade his followers to donate to an independent charity that he gains no financial benefit from and helps good causes then than has to be better than them funding the EDL or TRs next housebuilding project as they have done in the past.

Personally I will continue to support more trustworthy charities such as help for heroes or whizz-kidz that already do this kind of work for injured service people and children who need mobility aids without promoting TR.

TR will be fundraising to buy his neighbour a smoking alien statue next, mark my words.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    So all of the people who are knocking what TR done in regards to getting this girl a wheelchair , perhaps instead of casting aspersions and doubting his motives , you would be better served asking exactly what you have done to help those in need lately , if at all !
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,657
    i donate all the time but im not out there gloryfing mesel
  • Options
    Phantom66 said:

If you watch the videos TOMMY has already answered all your questions.
    Stop lying about TOMMY Robinson,s house building project, TOMMY has done really well buying and selling properties, and is also a very successful Author.
  • Options
    stokefc said:

i donate all the time but im not out there gloryfing mesel

TOMMY is creating a Charity, not just donating to it, i get it you dont like TOMMY, but the GREAT BRITISH Public do.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    I’m really struggling with this ^ “ Freedom of speech” for Yaxley-Lennon nonsense, wasn’t he the guy on a podium speaking to a crowd outside the Old Bailey court?

Where’s the lack of freedom of speech there then?

Anyone care to enlighten me ( and the crowd of sheep who follow his garbage rhetoric) how his freedom of speech has been eroded?

They do realise that “reporting” outside a court which has reporting restrictions isn’t an infringement of Freedom of speech don’t they?
  • Options
    One Mans Garbage talking is another Mans Building Material.

Matter of Opinion which is which or which you support.

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    My question was about his freedom of speech , care to enlighten me on how it’s been hindered?
    His sheep come out with some crazy notions but this is near the top of the list....

If they are concerned about freedom of speech perhaps they ought to be highlighting Jamal Khashoggi, not a person who flouts the law.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

My question was about his freedom of speech , care to enlighten me on how it’s been hindered?
    His sheep come out with some crazy notions but this is near the top of the list....

If they are concerned about freedom of speech perhaps they ought to be highlighting Jamal Khashoggi, not a person who flouts the law.

This has already been answered, if you look on TOMMY Robinson fb page all the facts are there.
This discussion has been closed.