You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Names on shirts...sense or sacrilege?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477

Jac35 said:

Disappointment is relative, at least one of us can be publicly reflective on what we post...

Need? well, suppose it depends if you continue to be disparaging/disrespectful to other people's articulations when you disagree with their post

do you actually play poker on line? ( That's a rhetorical question btw)

I would recommend that you do a lot more reflecting , especially considering you think it normal behaviour to follow / stalk me on the forum with the express intention of jumping on everything I post. Very sad !

What is very sad is that you post with the sole intention of causing trouble. Then you do your pathetic thing where you call anyone who pulls you up on this, a troll.

Why you weren’t permanently banned the last time i’ll never know.
    The only time you make an appearance on here is when you see an opportunity to troll .

See
    There you go again

Why don’t you have a look at the number of posts i’ve made on this forum.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    Jac35 said:

Disappointment is relative, at least one of us can be publicly reflective on what we post...

Need? well, suppose it depends if you continue to be disparaging/disrespectful to other people's articulations when you disagree with their post

I would recommend that you do a lot more reflecting , especially considering you think it normal behaviour to follow / stalk me on the forum with the express intention of jumping on everything I post. Very sad !

What is very sad is that you post with the sole intention of causing trouble. Then you do your pathetic thing where you call anyone who pulls you up on this, a troll.

Hey Jac..I was new to this... I didn't realise/know/care that dobiesdraws had been banned before?

All I did was ask her not to publicly demean people by her condescending approach to correcting their grammar and typos in replying to their posts. ( I was told that wasn't gonna happen and to become more thick skinned- I was just looking for mutual respect- yes I'm chuckling as I type it as well....)

I've already stated I can reflect on what I say/type, regretfully the other party can't...

I stand by my comparison to Adrian Durham: at times interesting to listen to the debates he raises, however mostly obnoxious and objectionable and now I turn him off on Talksport...pity there isn't an off button on here

btw ignore the reference to playing each other at poker...I don't even want to win money from you when you call my allin with my set.....
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    madprof said:

Jac35 said:

Hey Jac..I was new to this... I didn't realise/know/care that dobiesdraws had been banned before?

All I did was ask her not to publicly demean people by her condescending approach to correcting their grammar and typos in replying to their posts. ( I was told that wasn't gonna happen and to become more thick skinned- I was just looking for mutual respect- yes I'm chuckling as I type it as well....)

I've already stated I can reflect on what I say/type, regretfully the other party can't...

I stand by my comparison to Adrian Durham: at times interesting to listen to the debates he raises, however mostly obnoxious and objectionable and now I turn him off on Talksport...pity there isn't an off button on here

btw ignore the reference to playing each other at poker...I don't even want to win money from you when you call my allin with my set.....

BTW I stand by my other, much more important point on this post- YES to names on shirts..why not??
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    Ah yeah
    The actual topic

Sacrilege 😊