You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Pet Hates Thread

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited May 2019
    McDonalds adverts - Dunno wtf is going with on with their adverts nowadays. The latest one is just ridiculous. Please just tell me when the Big Tasty with Bacon is on the menu, that's all I need to know.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,158
    Adverts for games which state "not actual game footage"

Matrix signs that say caution queue when youve been stuck already for 30 minutes

lane closures where no ones working

replacement bus services, try paying with replacement money and see what happens

really big tough looking guys walking very small dogs

McDonalds big tasty with bacon whats the point LOL

• Options
    johnjoe81johnjoe81 Member Posts: 709
    Noisy eaters do my head in

tennents lager ( aka gassy water with colouring added )

not indicating at roundabours

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318

People who don't use a handkerchief, but instead just sniff, or even worse, sneeze without using a hankie.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    Dual carriageway bridges that say caution weak bridge when your already committed.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462

Phone games are absolute the worst for this. Lost count of how many times I've downloaded something that looked fun then it turned out to be utter sh*te.
  • Options
    EvilPingu said:

Phone games are absolute the worst for this. Lost count of how many times I've downloaded something that looked fun then it turned out to be utter sh*te.
    Mafia City springs to mind for me. The ad sucked me right in and I downloaded. Uninstalled within 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Revolving doors - You either get the kind of people who walk too slow and constantly stop the door or you get a stranger who gets into your segment because he couldn't wait for 5 more seconds to get in his own segment.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Vegetarians who have a go at you for eating meat - If you want to be a veggie because you think it's cruel to animals or you simply don't like meat then that's fine, it's your choice and I have no problem with it.

It doesn't mean that you can have a pop at meat eaters saying "how can you eat that knowing an animal has died....blah blah blah"

I've had Vegetarians say this to me numerous times and it makes me wanna slap them round the face with a 20oz Steak. I don't tell you what you can and can't eat so eat your salad and shut up.
  • Options
    Guys walking around topless. Especially when they're blatantly doing it just to show off to female friends.
  • Options
    EvilPingu said:

Guys walking around topless. Especially when they're blatantly doing it just to show off to female friends.

This is fine when on holiday abroad though imo. My body isn't great but the top has to come off when on holiday just cos it's too hot. There is no need for it over here though I agree.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

EvilPingu said:

This is fine when on holiday abroad though imo.
    Yeah totally different spot on holidays or at the beach like. But people just walking around with their top off when it's like 18 degrees, no need.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,318
    EvilPingu said:

waller02 said:

EvilPingu said:

This is fine when on holiday abroad though imo.
    Yeah totally different spot on holidays or at the beach like. But people just walking around with their top off when it's like 18 degrees, no need.

• Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    People who drive into petrol stations the wrong way bugs me waaaaaaaay more than it should.
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    " Dad , it's June "

Yep the incredibly nauseous sun life adverts , that seem to go on and on for longer than Haysie .
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Morons who don't want to play ball , when there are 4 of you left in a dym with an away , and insist on playing against you
  • Options
    Southerners (just for a short while)
  • Options
    Companies that aren't capable of replicating your address on correspondence , even though it's clearly visible on the account details.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,001
    My pet hates dogs.
    It really hates cats.
    But it really, really hates the cat that sits in our front garden watching the dog slavering at the window and not running away. One day there is going to be an important race...