You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

On the Bench

123457»

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,028
    Glenelg said:

Good to hear from you BM. Tell us more about life since you last posted (mar 2018)..

+1

Welcome back
  • Options
    BenchmarkBenchmark Member Posts: 297
    Thanks.

Just the old typical divorce, after twenty years. After the tears, then it's all about the money.

Suffice to say, I now have my house, my car, my kids (now young adults),my cats and my mother-in law. She mows my lawn for me. :)

In the end, I think I got the better deal. My son, who suffers anxiety issues, is safe and secure under my guardianship. My daughter is set to go university in September. My mother-in-law also does the dishes, on occasion.

Those who have enjoyed a re-birth after the end of a controlling relationship will understand where I am at.

I've also found a woman who loves me.

Aww, shaddup and deal.

:)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,370

Sounds like things turned out just fine Bench, well done mate.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,657
    Benchmark said:

Thanks.

Just the old typical divorce, after twenty years. After the tears, then it's all about the money.

Suffice to say, I now have my house, my car, my kids (now young adults),my cats and my mother-in law. She mows my lawn for me. :)

In the end, I think I got the better deal. My son, who suffers anxiety issues, is safe and secure under my guardianship. My daughter is set to go university in September. My mother-in-law also does the dishes, on occasion.

Those who have enjoyed a re-birth after the end of a controlling relationship will understand where I am at.

I've also found a woman who loves me.

Aww, shaddup and deal.

:)

its not the mother-in-law is it :o
    welcome back mate and gl