You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

* 2019 RYDER CUP * FIXTURE AND RESULTS THREAD * NB: SINGLES (1 MATCH) 4 GAMES *

1313233343537»

Comments

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    MAXALLY said:

tomgoodun said:

I shall endeavour to log on at 7pm
    Glk Alan @MAXALLY ok to play 2 at same time ?

Would prefer to play one at a time TBH Tom. We could start at 7pm if you like?
    Ok no worries, 1 at a time , give you a chance to focus primarily on the mtt’s you’re playing 😉
    I will log on shortly and reg for a game at 7pm if that’s ok ? @MAXALLY , @
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    tomgoodun said:

MAXALLY said:

tomgoodun said:

Ok no worries, 1 at a time , give you a chance to focus primarily on the mtt’s you’re playing 😉
    GL Tom! (And Alan too I suppose :D )
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    tomgoodun said:

MAXALLY said:

tomgoodun said:

Sound. Will have to update forum comp during game, so apologies now for any perceived delay in play.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Not sure how many of you are around, but would be good if we could get a decent rail for the final match which is happening now.

THE NORTH:

@68Trebor
    @ALAN_18
    @engy
    @Ironpump1
    @JordyAA
    @mattprawn
    @MAXALLY
    @rabdeniro
    @rspca12
    @SidV79
    @TheEdge949
    @thisltedu
    @waller02

THE SOUTH

@Alvez11
    @Essexphil
    @IrishRose
    @Itsover4u
    @j3ono
    @kapowblamz
    @lfccarl
    @madprof
    @MISTY4ME
    @Snuffer
    @spearsy136
    @StayOrGo
    @Tikay10
    @tomgoodun
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

tomgoodun said:

MAXALLY said:

tomgoodun said:

Sound. Will have to update forum comp during game, so apologies now for any perceived delay in play.
    I have lobby open now, I will reg at 7pm by my pc,
  • Options
    mattprawnmattprawn Member Posts: 632
    Good luck both. Sorry can’t rail but got fingers crossed that Maxally can bring home the trophy!
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    GG's Tom....cheers Sir.

I think the North win the cup on Alphabetical order Graham? @StayOrGo :):):)
  • Options
    MAXALLY said:

GG's Tom....cheers Sir.

Gg Alan, ul .
    Thanks @StayOrGo and @MAXALLY for all the work you put into this, I really enjoyed the games and the camaraderie .,thanks all for the rail.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299
    tomgoodun said:

MAXALLY said:

GG's Tom....cheers Sir.

Gg Alan, ul .
    Thanks @StayOrGo and @MAXALLY for all the work you put into this, I really enjoyed the games and the camaraderie .,thanks all for the rail.
    Agreed, well done to both Alan and Graham for sorting this tourney out, especially with the Vegas complication..... games played in great spirit-suppose an honourable draw is a fair result all round!

SO which charity do we donate to -our own, Shelter??

@StayOrGo Please resend me the page again and will gladly donate

Regards

Danny

• Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Well done both Alan and Graham, thanks for running this as @madprof says it was all played in great spirit. Which charity would you like a donation made ?
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,182
    As it finished all square is it acceptable to donate to each charity
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    madprof said:

tomgoodun said:

MAXALLY said:

GG's Tom....cheers Sir.

Gg Alan, ul .

WELL DONE Guys..... and really WELL DONE Suvvverners for a great fightback to retain The Ryder Cup.

Alan and Graham could have a Head-to-Head singles decider for the winning Charity :D , though I would also be happy to donate to both :)

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168

WELL DONE Guys..... and really WELL DONE Suvvverners for a great fightback to retain The Ryder Cup.

Alan and Graham could have a Head-to-Head singles decider for the winning Charity :D , though I would also be happy to donate to both :)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Hi guys.

I will reply more fully tomorrow, (just got in after a long day) although my recommendation regarding charity donations will be to donate to whichever one you would like to, or indeed split it between the two.

If people don't mind making two donations it may be nice to donate to both charities. Although I will leave it up to each individual to decide:

NORTH CHARITY: (CANCER RESEARCH UK)

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/

SOUTH CHARITY: (SHELTER) - VIA JUST GIVING PAGE BELOW

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/memoryoftimcarter

Many thanks once again for all your support.

Graham
  • Options
    That's great thanks....2 wins £10, 2 draws £10 and 2 defeats £20= £50 from me - £25 per charitee

ONCE Sky payout my recent winnings! (I would donate more but business wise times is 'ard so need my winnings to buy 2 new windows! Sorry :( )

Again great format, well organised; why not graciously give the North another chance soon.... >:)
  • Options
    madprof said:

That's great thanks....2 wins £10, 2 draws £10 and 2 defeats £20= £50 from me - £25 per charitee

ONCE Sky payout my recent winnings! (I would donate more but business wise times is 'ard so need my winnings to buy 2 new windows! Sorry :( )

Again great format, well organised; why not graciously give the North another chance soon.... >:)

sorry typos but still a £50 total donation!! doh

See you all in Brighton, I hope!
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

Just read Jizzer's post....

NOW....a decider? That would be fun to watch!!
  • Options
    Both donations done- thought it fair that as it was a draw £25 to each charity

Thanks again for organising