You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

CHEATING IN A TOURNAMENT 2 PEOPLE WORKING TOGETHER

lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
edited November 2019 in Poker Chat
7 left to go

nick153 is away had 25k
misterpj was on 8k 6th in chips
burtpussy 40k

burtpussy was telling misterpj to bet so she can chips up and was tell her his hands
burt didnt win one pot till i start to comment i have it on video as well how is this fair
misterpj end up with 30k stack same as burt

@Tikay10 @Sky_Poker

Comments

• Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 865
    Fireworks.
  • Options
    misterpj end up taking 2nd place this wouldnt of happen if they wasnt work together
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,288
    I would guess the right thing to do would be to report this to Customer Care so that they can investigate it. Not post it on an open forum.
  • Options
    Enut said:

I would guess the right thing to do would be to report this to Customer Care so that they can investigate it. Not post it on an open forum.

ok i didnt no what to do so i just posted it here first
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    I think burnt pussey . should open a new sky poll?
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111
    madprof said:

I think burnt pussey . should open a new sky poll?

Were they singeing from the same hymnsheet? :)
  • Options
    if that was me and i was 3 handed 1 away and the other had 5 bigs im raising every hand
  • Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Dear Ifccarl

Sometimes,I wonder, about so called players, like you,talk about,being economical,with the truth,but,to use a phrase, ( a famous one) gently, give your head a wobble !

You see, Ifccarl was the happiest, most content Poker Bunny,on the planet,stacked 40k, and The Poker World,a very good place to be,chit chatting away, to all and sundry,giving running commentaires,on his table,and other players play.

Then, coinincidentally, Ifccarl, suddenly became,a not so Happy Poker Bunny,which coincided,with him not having anything like, a 40k stack.

When the tournement, was down to seven remaining players, ' my table three players' other table four players,including Ifccarl,Ifccarl,seemingly became obsessed,with our table ? especially so, when the short stack,on his own table, fought back, Ifccarl,seemed mosted irked, about that.

Now Ifccarl, I have played, twice the amount of Poker,on here compared to you,in fact four times with my previous account,and probably,checking my Stz account,ten,twenty times life time Poker, than yourself,... Our table 3 players, one a stacked away player ( as in a permenantly AWAY player, until blinded out.

Now Matey, I have no idea about you, neither do I care,but, what I do know is, myself,and probably 90 per cent, of regs, on here, have, on occasions,been mega stacked,and had to 'be away, go away' it happens mate, the last occasion,it happened to me, 54,000 clear second, and my youngest daughter nigh on sliced her finger off,trying to cut an avocado pear.Do you think, at that moment, I gave a whotsit...about Poker..no I didnt,neither ( obviously) did I winge..moan..or make ridiculous accusations.

Why.. ( it seemed you were insensed,with your own Chronic play,blowing a 40k stack,getting the hump a short staked player ( on your own table, fought back) guess what Carl, I too, got the whole lot recorded...? want to post, the abuse you dished out,to what you believed was a female player ( on your own table)

Further, despite, it being relentlessly, and obviously explained too you, you were so antagonised, with yourself,..TOTAL TILT

Raising,and folding,three handed,with a PERMANENT away player, ...Oh Jeez... it is giving me brain ache.. go and get, these Poker Books, by this Author, it will help you, no end, including, a Professionals, explanation, of what... (give your head a wobble) you deem cheating...for Gods sake.

In this exact same tournement,as you eloquently point out,I was Heads Up Final Table, two left,... are you going to make FURTHER accusations ( ridiculous against another player ? as well ) Below, here is my exit hand... ( what ? do you make ? of that ? )

Now, I know, that player, is RED HOT, ..in red hot form, has been for a while, the hand that I am showing you below, is the second time, against the same player, almost stack for stack, ( same sizes as this) I have exited a tourney,against this player,in the same way, plus.. Poker... you can run HOT, you can run COLD, I am sure my oppenent, wil gladly agree, they are running HOT, bronze ticket winner, followed by silver ticket winner, followed by silver ticket winner,...well done by the way)

Me.. my form is ICY COLD !

Come back to me Carl, when you make reads like this,when you raise, re raise, get it all in ,massive good, pre flop, ..and, ..run into this.. ( about time number 9003 !)

One Day.. Just Once...I am dishing ONE,..just one, back at someone.. Funnily enough, I hope the Poker Gods.. make that player YOU.. there is not, ( was not) a single player, I have wished, ..to play,and beat..more than you NOW...good luck against me, look forward to it.

Carl..is your surname MacDougall ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipna2lJm038
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    The_ChrisSmall blind2000.002000.00153720.00
    misterpjBig blind4000.006000.0069280.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • K
    The_ChrisRaise14000.0020000.00139720.00
    misterpjRaise24000.0044000.0045280.00
    The_ChrisAll-in139720.00183720.000.00
    misterpjAll-in45280.00229000.000.00
    The_ChrisUnmatched bet82440.00146560.0082440.00
    The_ChrisShow
    • Q
    • K
    misterpjShow
    • A
    • K
    Flop
    • Q
    Turn
    River
    • K
    The_ChrisWinTwo Pairs, Kings and Queens146560.00229000.00
  • Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,791
    Previous account? Interesting.....
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    Postle mentioned his daughter too, just saying.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,025
    edited November 2019
    No @misterpj post is complete without the standard bad beat hand squeezed in at the end....

Gibberish - Check
    An insane number of commas - Check
    Bad beat HH - Check

Boring.....100000%
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111
    @lfccarl seems to have made some pretty specific allegations in his initial post.
    Tikay is right to say this should have been sent to Sky rather than on the forum, but you have felt able to reply on this thread.

To me, it seems simple. There are very simple allegations in a 6 line post.
    You have given a wall of text, and yet failed to answer any of those allegations.

Do you have to answer them on here? Of course not.

But attacking the person making the allegations without doing so is not going to help IF he is right.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

@lfccarl seems to have made some pretty specific allegations in his initial post.
    Tikay is right to say this should have been sent to Sky rather than on the forum, but you have felt able to reply on this thread.

You have given a wall of text, and yet failed to answer any of those allegations.

But attacking the person making the allegations without doing so is not going to help IF he is right.

i got it on video mate
    not saying anymore on the matter
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    lfccarl said:

Essexphil said:

i got it on video mate
    not saying anymore on the matter
    Good, & I trust misterpj will do the same.

This sort of stuff does not belong on the Forum.

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    waller02 said:

No @misterpj post is complete without the standard bad beat hand squeezed in at the end....

Gibberish - Check
    An insane number of commas - Check
    Bad beat HH - Check

Boring.....100000%

You could c&p this for my thread
  • Options
    p_blasep_blase Member Posts: 54

Previous account? Interesting.....

can I have a second account please, maybe misterjp was playing himself heads up and lost :)
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,305
    Essexphil said:

Given the garbled explanation, it seems on the surface- though never sure which surface PJ is on- that all that has happened is the two people playing, with a 3rd who was 'away' have done what can happen-WITHOUT ANY DISCUSSIONS- which is to blind the person who is away out

Where the 'not so sharp knives in the draw ' have maybe, maybe gone wrong is to openly discuss their hands, to enable maximum advantage in terms of winning/not losing chips

Phil; case for prosecution?
  • Options
    The_ChrisThe_Chris Member Posts: 9
    misterpj said:

Dear Ifccarl

Sometimes,I wonder, about so called players, like you,talk about,being economical,with the truth,but,to use a phrase, ( a famous one) gently, give your head a wobble !

You see, Ifccarl was the happiest, most content Poker Bunny,on the planet,stacked 40k, and The Poker World,a very good place to be,chit chatting away, to all and sundry,giving running commentaires,on his table,and other players play.

Then, coinincidentally, Ifccarl, suddenly became,a not so Happy Poker Bunny,which coincided,with him not having anything like, a 40k stack.

When the tournement, was down to seven remaining players, ' my table three players' other table four players,including Ifccarl,Ifccarl,seemingly became obsessed,with our table ? especially so, when the short stack,on his own table, fought back, Ifccarl,seemed mosted irked, about that.

Now Ifccarl, I have played, twice the amount of Poker,on here compared to you,in fact four times with my previous account,and probably,checking my Stz account,ten,twenty times life time Poker, than yourself,... Our table 3 players, one a stacked away player ( as in a permenantly AWAY player, until blinded out.

Now Matey, I have no idea about you, neither do I care,but, what I do know is, myself,and probably 90 per cent, of regs, on here, have, on occasions,been mega stacked,and had to 'be away, go away' it happens mate, the last occasion,it happened to me, 54,000 clear second, and my youngest daughter nigh on sliced her finger off,trying to cut an avocado pear.Do you think, at that moment, I gave a whotsit...about Poker..no I didnt,neither ( obviously) did I winge..moan..or make ridiculous accusations.

Why.. ( it seemed you were insensed,with your own Chronic play,blowing a 40k stack,getting the hump a short staked player ( on your own table, fought back) guess what Carl, I too, got the whole lot recorded...? want to post, the abuse you dished out,to what you believed was a female player ( on your own table)

Further, despite, it being relentlessly, and obviously explained too you, you were so antagonised, with yourself,..TOTAL TILT

Raising,and folding,three handed,with a PERMANENT away player, ...Oh Jeez... it is giving me brain ache.. go and get, these Poker Books, by this Author, it will help you, no end, including, a Professionals, explanation, of what... (give your head a wobble) you deem cheating...for Gods sake.

In this exact same tournement,as you eloquently point out,I was Heads Up Final Table, two left,... are you going to make FURTHER accusations ( ridiculous against another player ? as well ) Below, here is my exit hand... ( what ? do you make ? of that ? )

Now, I know, that player, is RED HOT, ..in red hot form, has been for a while, the hand that I am showing you below, is the second time, against the same player, almost stack for stack, ( same sizes as this) I have exited a tourney,against this player,in the same way, plus.. Poker... you can run HOT, you can run COLD, I am sure my oppenent, wil gladly agree, they are running HOT, bronze ticket winner, followed by silver ticket winner, followed by silver ticket winner,...well done by the way)

Me.. my form is ICY COLD !

Come back to me Carl, when you make reads like this,when you raise, re raise, get it all in ,massive good, pre flop, ..and, ..run into this.. ( about time number 9003 !)

One Day.. Just Once...I am dishing ONE,..just one, back at someone.. Funnily enough, I hope the Poker Gods.. make that player YOU.. there is not, ( was not) a single player, I have wished, ..to play,and beat..more than you NOW...good luck against me, look forward to it.

Carl..is your surname MacDougall ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipna2lJm038

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    The_ChrisSmall blind2000.002000.00153720.00
    misterpjBig blind4000.006000.0069280.00
    Your hole cards
    • A
    • K
    The_ChrisRaise14000.0020000.00139720.00
    misterpjRaise24000.0044000.0045280.00
    The_ChrisAll-in139720.00183720.000.00
    misterpjAll-in45280.00229000.000.00
    The_ChrisUnmatched bet82440.00146560.0082440.00
    The_ChrisShow
    • Q
    • K
    misterpjShow
    • A
    • K
    Flop
    • Q
    Turn
    River
    • K
    The_ChrisWinTwo Pairs, Kings and Queens146560.00229000.00
    I'm not running RED HOT I'm just better than you.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    ''Come back to me Carl, when you make reads like this,when you raise, re raise, get it all in ,massive good, pre flop, ..and, ..run into this.. ( about time number 9003 !)''

Ignoring everything else, I don't think Misterpj has had enough credit for his absolute soul read to get AK all in pre flop for 18bb when HU.

• Options
    misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Well, I will not rise to the bait.

It obviously, is very very difficult, for some.

I will SPELL IT OUT, IN LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND,

I HAD ,A PREVIOUS SKYPOKER ACCOUNT, PRIOR,TO LEAVING UK,GOING TO LIVE ABROAD,WHERE I HAD A BUSINESS,AND A NICE LIFE THANKS ( in a country, you cannot legally play SKYPOKER from.

Hence, defacto, years later, WHEN I RETURNED TO UK, i joined again

Matey, I KNOW SOME IDIOTS,GOADING ME, FOR A REACTION, if YOU want to bring my YOUNGEST DAUGHTER INTO THIS ( she is 16, ON november 29th ) Then it can GO OFF AT ALL MEETINGS,if you want.

So,a typical FORUM IDIOT, wanting to make something, out of once, having had a previous account, and, what a 15 year girl ( my daughter) HAS GOT TO DO WITH this, is mind boggling.