You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

bryan oryan

124»

Comments

• Options
    torryboytorryboy Member Posts: 459
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bryan oryan:
    In Response to Re: bryan oryan : dont you see torry everbodies stopped smoking :)
    Posted by stokefc
    Stopped for 1 month and even winning back my money.

Fed up of extra strong mints though lol
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,647
    edited March 2010
    new years day me,full of the joys of spring
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bryan oryan : the only hot thing on this site bryan likes is the hotometer,i think your on the wrong site m8
    Posted by bryan1960
    what site should blackfish be on bryan? wow its kinda addictive talking in the 3rd person.
  • Options
    torryboytorryboy Member Posts: 459
    edited March 2010
    Wow we got friendly for 3 posts, its a record
  • Options
    FARCTATEFARCTATE Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2010
    In Response to bryan oryan:
    bryan oryan joined skypoker for to make some new friends at the tables     barrys harrys freds billys anyone even the sheilas or the mables people seemed to be quite nice at first but this was not to last bryan made a few ,then seemed to lose them fast  perhaps they werent nice in the first place,and it wasnt meant to be, plan b thought bryan,ill join the community bryan wrote a piece or two to get him on the map community breezed in and said hes talking crxxp bryan didnt realise for one second this would be the response so did his best to answer all the community at once    it seemed they didnt want his type in their beloved place and they threw their cards in poor old bryans face bewildered and hurt bryan decided that he must have used the wrong approach   its not my community he thought perhaps i should not encroach but bryans not one for running with the crowd hes scouse,big and very very proud perhaps he thought id better go off and play on some other site no thought bryan i think ill stay and fight but it was not a fight he was after quite the reverse so he decided to make things better before they got much worse he said all the community people are really nice and loving players hes found god and decided to do some prayers he prays for you all and asks god for forgivness for the way you treat him bryans a nice guy,youd find that if you met him but he doubts thats will ever happen it wont be on the cards the ones hes met so far seem a lot of blaggards so for now **** leave this great community and throw away the key ive only one mate there anyway,hi heapey                              
    Posted by bryan1960
    gotta love that name bryan oryan,fantastic words bryan,i am on your side m8,dont let em bovver u ever m8,we need good citizens like you to fight the corner of the no names,long may you reign
  • Options
    bryan1960bryan1960 Member Posts: 205
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bryan oryan : what site should blackfish be on bryan? wow its kinda addictive talking in the 3rd person.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    bryan sez 1 4 sore eyes m8
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bryan oryan : bryan sez 1 4 sore eyes m8
    Posted by bryan1960
    does bryan want me to send him pictures of blackfish? ;)... blackfish needs a new webby...
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited March 2010

i sent you a pm  bryan ,

check your mail m8y !

• Options
    edited March 2010
         i sent you a pm  bryan ,      check your mail m8y !  
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    cheers m8 we both appreciate ur kind words,only thin is i cant send messages coz computer says summet doesnt exist,anyway ty and good luck at tables
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: bryan oryan : does bryan want me to send him pictures of blackfish? ;)... blackfish needs a new webby...
    Posted by BlackFish3
    nooooooo  keep webby m8 bryan wants noooo  pictures or nuffin,wats goin on ere,