You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

A polite advice of a client

13»

Comments

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Rattious said:

What is horrid it telegraphing AA time after time and crying when they don't hold up.

And what's horrid is not acknowledging that all in was on the flop when when you were miles behind. You pushed AA with only one low card on a missed flop and you want people to say you had a bad beat? Poor you!

That's horrid Tom, tbf as soon as I saw Ratti's name I suspected he would scoop. The joys of a game where you started with a hand ranked 4th out of 16,432 starting hands against a hand that had little lo possibility and a not particularly good high chance either. Yet pre flop you're only a 66% favorite!

On the flop those odd turn to being a 37% underdog (despite the overpair and nut flush draw)

On the turn you're back up to an ev of 75%

After the river you get nadda., zero, zilch.

If that was the UKOPs PLO8 night (Saturday) then I think I also had a few AA2x hands in the evening over the UKOPS and normal £5 BH. I don't think I scooped with any of them either, I may of got 1/2 a couple of times but overall ran rubbish with the best hands. Ah the joys of PLO8.

Erm, where do you get the idea that “Crying when they don’t hold up” ?
    I posted that hand to give context to the thread.
    You sound a bit angry, don’t be angry, you won through ‘good play’ keep it up.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    Rattious said:

What is horrid it telegraphing AA time after time and crying when they don't hold up.

And what's horrid is not acknowledging that all in was on the flop when when you were miles behind. You pushed AA with only one low card on a missed flop and you want people to say you had a bad beat? Poor you!

That's horrid Tom, tbf as soon as I saw Ratti's name I suspected he would scoop. The joys of a game where you started with a hand ranked 4th out of 16,432 starting hands against a hand that had little lo possibility and a not particularly good high chance either. Yet pre flop you're only a 66% favorite!

On the flop those odd turn to being a 37% underdog (despite the overpair and nut flush draw)

On the turn you're back up to an ev of 75%

After the river you get nadda., zero, zilch.

If that was the UKOPs PLO8 night (Saturday) then I think I also had a few AA2x hands in the evening over the UKOPS and normal £5 BH. I don't think I scooped with any of them either, I may of got 1/2 a couple of times but overall ran rubbish with the best hands. Ah the joys of PLO8.

I think I'll defend @tomgoodun a little here.

He had a less than pot sized bet left on the flop and on the flop he had the nut flush draw and back door low draw, as well as his over pair. Far from missing the flop, even when you flopped your set, he still had 37% equity, the last thing he should do there is fold. Are you continuing when you don't flop a set?

We all know how PLO8 can go and I doubt if Tom was crying, just maybe giving the hand as an example.

Anyway lets not fall out over this and I apologise if I offended you.

Good luck at the tables.