You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    Good luck to both mini entries tonight, i will be watching but wont comment in chat. In past experiences when ive been railed myself, other players have made it their mission to take me out, sometimes to my benefit, but sometimes to theirs lol. So wont put you on their radar.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,030
    edited July 2020
    Q - How many MML points do you get if you finish 7th in the Sunday Major? Or 6th in the Mini Major?
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Tikay10 said:

Q - How many MML points do you get if you finish 7th in the Sunday Major? Or 6th in the Mini Major?

• NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    THE GRAND WIZARDS* REIGN SUPREME

* not the racist ones
    Good morning. It was a late night for me because I was deep in the Sunday Major so let's get on with it. I'm not bragging, I'm just explaining.

Honestly? It was an absolute shocker of a week with only two wins total and probably our lowest points-scoring week yet. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. Let's do better this week?

Honorable mention to @Allan23, who final tabled the Mini Major last night, adding 0 points to his impressive total of 3.

£100 Rebuy
    5. jcrazar1 (55 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    5. HelsBels24 (55 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    3. MR_ttuci (70 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    3. Solidus222 (70 points)
    5. lewjax79 (55 points)

£50 Nightly Micro
    5. H3rcul3s (55 points)
    20. Inachair (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    4. tomgoodun (60 points)
    5. pomfrittes (55 points)
    6. Inachair (50 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    4. pomfrittes (60 points)
    6. MR_ttuci (50 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    18. Dollie (1 points)
    34. Kahuna96 (1 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    6. NOSTRI (50 points)
    7. Dollie (35 points)

Not all bad news last night, with an incredible 12 final table appearances. That's got to be a record. It would be quite time-consuming to confirm that so let's just just say it definitely is. @pomfrittes and @MR_ttuci took two of them each, with the rest provided by @jcrazar1, @HelsBels24, @lewjax79, @Solidus222, @H3rcul3s, @tomgoodun, @Inachair and myself. Well done, you lot.

So where does the leave us with the league? One thing worth noting is this is the first time none of the league's winners took down a tournament.

In 4th, he had a pretty bad week by his standards but this man can not be stopped: it's the league's biggest nightmare @lewjax79, taking top four in the league for the fourth time.

In 3rd, and making a habit of finishing third, @Inachair.

In 2nd, @jcrazar1. He's come 4th in the league twice now, so this is a nice improvement on that.

In 1st, @bettingben. He took 2nd last week on his first week in the league and now he's won in his second week. He wouldn't even have made second with his point total last week but lucky for him we all had a nightmare week.

Commiserations to @MynaFrett who was the only person in prize contention who actually won a tournament this week but missed out on a prize by a single point.

Well done to everyone else and good luck in week 10.

Week 9 Winners

1. @bettingben (409 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @jcrazar1 (297 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @Inachair (266 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @lewjax79 (212 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

@Tikay10 will be along with some tickets shortly.

Here are the final standings.

Here's the hall of fame up to week 9.

Well done all.

Let me know what night you wish to use your Free Entry & I'll get it sorted. @jcrazar1 will be auto-entered into next Sunday's (2nd August) Mini Major unless he chooses to defer to another week.

Please try to give me 24 hours notice, & certainly no later than 9am on the day.

Huge thanks as always to the organisers, @waller02 & the other bloke, & also to Sky Poker for the prizes.
    And here's how the monthly table looks after three weeks, with apologies to the people who don't fit on my screen.

• jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    cheers tikay sunday the 2nd would be great. No need to change days thanks.
    2nd spot, no complaints. Just happy to be lucky!
    Well played bettingben just kept his foot on the pedal all week and slowly pulled away for a win!! Well played!!!
    The lewjax79 must have only flopped the nuts every 2nd hand last week I imagine? And would explain his 4th...
    Inachair always solid for 3rd and ul to MynaFrett.

Good luck in the league this week all players. Hope to see and double up off you 🤞
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,334
    jcrazar1 said:

cheers tikay sunday the 2nd would be great. No need to change days thanks.
    2nd spot, no complaints. Just happy to be lucky!
    Well played bettingben just kept his foot on the pedal all week and slowly pulled away for a win!! Well played!!!
    The lewjax79 must have only flopped the nuts every 2nd hand last week I imagine? And would explain his 4th...
    Inachair always solid for 3rd and ul to MynaFrett.

Good luck in the league this week all players. Hope to see and double up off you 🤞

I think we have a write up contender :)
  • RoyalRhynoRoyalRhyno Member Posts: 1
    Can I and @vinny93 get in please?
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241

And here's how the monthly table looks after three weeks, with apologies to the people who don't fit on my screen.

Small point, but isn’t the table after four weeks? This period, 29th June to 2nd August is five weeks in total I believe.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,334

Bot
    TVSpice said:

Small point, but isn’t the table after four weeks? This period, 29th June to 2nd August is five weeks in total I believe.

Correct. Can someone teach me to count, please.

@vinny93 needs to post himself if his bot programming has that function but you are in.

Anyone know how many MML points are awarded for finishing 2nd in the Eliminator Freeroll?

• Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Tikay10 said:

Anyone know how many MML points are awarded for finishing 2nd in the Eliminator Freeroll?

That's a couple days in a row you've forgotten the MML points system - worrying
    Good morning. I ran into aces about 76 times last night. Hopefully everyone else's session went a little better.

We're off to a good start this week, already racking up half as many wins as we got all last week. It only took one win to do that but a win is a win.

£100 Rebuy
    1. stokefc (100 points)
    9. cenachav (25 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    2. thedazzman (80 points)
    4. MynaFrett (60 points)
    12. lewjax79 (10 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    4. Duesenberg (60 points)
    7. Kahuna96 (35 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    20. Tsaaaar (1 points)

£50 Nightly Micro
    25. Gp1991 (1 points)
    30. MR_ttuci (1 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    11. MynaFrett (15 points)

£2,000 Mini Marksman
    26. SJspanky1 (1 points)
    36. bbMike (1 points)
    39. jcrazar1 (1 points)
    50. bornablade (1 points)
    52. nixioni (1 points)

First in the winner's circle is @stokefc in his favourite tournament, the £1 Rebuy. A double FT in the £400 Bounty Hunter for @mynaFrett and @thedazzman. And @Duesenberg makes his weekly appearance in the results thread after his customary stream FT in the £200 Bounty Hunter. Don't worry, we won't be seeing him again all week most likely.

That means we're kicking the week off with @stokefc on top, followed by @thedazzman, @MynaFrett and @Duesenberg.

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Is that next season's Championship Table? .....with Stoke FC at the top ;)
  • bettingbenbettingben Member Posts: 39
    Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

Let me know what night you wish to use your Free Entry & I'll get it sorted. @jcrazar1 will be auto-entered into next Sunday's (2nd August) Mini Major unless he chooses to defer to another week.

Please try to give me 24 hours notice, & certainly no later than 9am on the day.

Huge thanks as always to the organisers, @waller02 & the other bloke, & also to Sky Poker for the prizes.

Thanks @Tikay10. Can i be put into Thursdays please?