You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Micro Masters League - Weekly Low Stakes Leaderboard

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814

Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

Let me know what night you wish to use your Free Entry & I'll get it sorted. @jcrazar1 will be auto-entered into next Sunday's (2nd August) Mini Major unless he chooses to defer to another week.

Please try to give me 24 hours notice, & certainly no later than 9am on the day.

1. @bettingben (409 points) — 1x Main Event entry
    2. @jcrazar1 (297 points) — 1x Mini Major entry
    3. @Inachair (266 points) — 1x Mini Main entry
    4. @lewjax79 (212 points) — 1x Mini Main entry

Huge thanks as always to the organisers, @waller02 & the other bloke, & also to Sky Poker for the prizes.

Thanks @Tikay10. Can i be put into Thursdays please?

@bettingben

Yes, no problem, leave it with me.
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Tony, Ryan, Pike..

So? I have, no redeeming features?..

Eh, fellas,..

'Army' does, not want, too join, Micromasters, because, his max buyin, is £2.20..

nothing,zero wrong with that, BUT, i will say it, for the fella,..

He, won't,.. ( I will, say it, for the fella)

Aspires, too be, Poker Superstar...

Zero, wrong, with Ambition, either,... Sharky, the fella,... He, is, better, than A. OK...

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Good luck on Thursday @bettingben

Nice recruiting @misterpj ,he will need to post on here himself to get involved.
    Dear Ryan.
    Intended, to out, Big Smile, 'pon' ya Boat?

One2 (was, on last night) ?..
    your, RokinRolla..

One, TWO, all 3,..contact, the fella,.. tuck, under WING.. inspire.

He, is, ABILTY.. should, be, In this.. Pj

Still, a 24-7..party Ryan.. HOPHOUSE 13..sauvignon.. Zealand.. Till I die.. Smile, try,

What,.. 'life, bout, you used too, help, Army, be, you, Mate.

Bless.. Pj.. Xx.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    misterpj said:

Dear Ryan.
    Intended, to out, Big Smile, 'pon' ya Boat?

One2 (was, on last night) ?..
    your, RokinRolla..

One, TWO, all 3,..contact, the fella,.. tuck, under WING.. inspire.

He, is, ABILTY.. should, be, In this.. Pj

Still, a 24-7..party Ryan.. HOPHOUSE 13..sauvignon.. Zealand.. Till I die.. Smile, try,

What,.. 'life, bout, you used too, help, Army, be, you, Mate.

Bless.. Pj.. Xx.

It's all good. Most players don't even realise there is a forum so any promoting via table chat is good to see.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Good morning. Hayfever is ruining my life this week so let's get on with it before I die.

£100 Rebuy
    3. MynaFrett (70 points)
    5. bettingben (55 points)
    7. HelsBels24 (35 points)
    10. jcrazar1 (20 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    11. chappo100 (15 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    5. JACKDAW (55 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    4. MynaFrett (60 points)
    8. SJspanky1 (30 points)
    21. loosecamel (1 points)

£50 Nightly Micro
    12. Kahuna96 (10 points)
    14. bettingben (1 points)
    21. bornablade (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    7. lewjax79 (35 points)
    10. bornablade (20 points)
    13. tomgoodun (5 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    3. jcrazar1 (70 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    8. lewjax79 (30 points)
    19. Kahuna96 (1 points)

£3,000 Mini Gold Rush
    25. Shrimpy28 (1 points)
    38. HelsBels24 (1 points)
    45. MynaFrett (1 points)
    52. Brrrrrrr (1 points)

£200 Deep Stack
    10. Inachair (20 points)

@MynaFrett takes man of the match for last night with two final tables, taking a 3rd and a 4th. And more final tables from @bettingben, @JACKDAW, and @jcrazar1, well done them. Where are the wins, though?

@stokefc is down to 2nd, making way for @MynaFrett, @jcrazar1 is up to 3rd, and @thedazzman moves into 4th.

• Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    Wp @MynaFrett - try not to bottle it and finish 5th again this week
    Ladies, Gentleman, Ryan, Pike, and Mr10,

League, has run, for ten weeks, at the outset, Ryan, said, ok for me, to play in the league, so long as, I didnt post, hands, I have not, posted, a single one, until now.

Allow, me this single one, why? Well, maybe, I am, beyond, up to my poker back teeth, of, relentlessly being, on the wrong end, of this... notwithstanding, I have zero idea, none, what it feels like, to win, a single one of these, like this..

Two hours plus deep, 300 runner, 30 left, bubble, for, the chip lead, and double bounties, and, the player 'who can't play' and won't admit it, really Matt?

Good morning. This new song from the Gorillaz has been living in my head all week. Suffering alone is no fun so here, you can have it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-7U-FDql1A

£100 Rebuy
    7. cenachav (35 points)
    8. Inachair (30 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    1. chappo100 (100 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    17. PKRPar (1 points)
    24. bettingben (1 points)

£50 Nightly Micro
    12. jcrazar1 (10 points)
    14. mac24 (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    5. Inachair (55 points)
    14. lewjax79 (1 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    5. MR_ttuci (55 points)
    10. bettingben (20 points)

£500 Bounty Hunter
    30. coo1-um (1 points)

£2,000 Mini Predator
    2. loosecamel (80 points)
    46. Tsaaaar (1 points)
    47. jcrazar1 (1 points)

Decent stuff last night. @chappo100 won the £400 Bounty Hunter for a tidy £104. We also saw @loosecamel take 2nd in the Mini Predator, well done him. (Hoping to get those weighted points sorted in the next few weeks, bear with me.) And we got some more final tables from @Inachair and @MR_ttuci.

@MynaFrett is still in control of the league, but he had another night off last night. I swear this guy doesn't even want to win. I'd like to see a bit more work ethic from you, @MynaFrett. @chappo100 moves into 2nd, @Inachair is up to 3rd, and @jcrazar1 has dropped to 4th.

Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

Let me know what night you wish to use your Free Entry & I'll get it sorted. @jcrazar1 will be auto-entered into next Sunday's (2nd August) Mini Major unless he chooses to defer to another week.

Please try to give me 24 hours notice, & certainly no later than 9am on the day.

Huge thanks as always to the organisers, @waller02 & the other bloke, & also to Sky Poker for the prizes.

@bettingben

All sorted for tonight mate, VBOL.
  • MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    I'm flattered that you would assume that because I scored 0 points last night I must have taken the night off @NOSTRI ... not the case :D
  • InachairInachair Member Posts: 20
    Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

@bettingben

hey mr tk is it possible to enter tomorrows please
    Inachair said:

Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

@bettingben

@Inachair

Saturday's Mini, yup, leave it with me & I'l get it arranged tomorrow morning.
  • GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Tikay10 said:

Inachair said:

Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

@bettingben

@Inachair

Saturday's Mini, yup, leave it with me & I'l get it arranged tomorrow morning.
    @Tikay10 - just a heads up...tomorrow is FRIDAY. ☺
    Good morning. My credit card is threatening to go back to sending me letters because I don't read their emails. If this isn't the dumbest thing I've ever heard of then I don't know what is.

Now that's off my chest let's see how we did last night. We are definitively back on form with two wins and more final tables than I can count using just my fingers. Luckily I also have two thumbs and managed to figure out that we got nine final tables total. Very nice. Thanks thumbs.

£100 Rebuy
    1. lewjax79 (100 points)
    5. jcrazar1 (55 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    2. NoEa5yCa5h (80 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    2. chappo100 (80 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    1. nixioni (100 points)
    17. waller02 (1 points)
    19. JACKDAW (1 points)

£50 Nightly Micro
    15. jcrazar1 (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    2. MR_ttuci (80 points)
    3. TVSpice (70 points)
    4. pomfrittes (60 points)
    5. Inachair (55 points)
    13. Boxster (5 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    10. misterpj (20 points)

£2,000 Mini Hitman
    13. biggirl (5 points)

£200 Deep Stack
    12. WAREZ (10 points)

@lewjax79 is back on form with a win in the warmup and @nixioni followed it up with a win in the £1k Bounty Hunter. Well played, both. We also got as close as we've ever come to an all-MML final table with four of the final 6 on the £300 Deep Stack representing the league. And yet none of them managed to win it. What an absolute embarrassment you lot are. Wooden spoons for @NoEa5yCa5h and @chappo100 who both failed to close out a HU match in the £400 and £200 Bounty Hunters.

@MynaFrett is running well in the league standings, failing to score a point for two days running yet still holding on to the lead. @chappo100 added 80 points last night and holds on to 2nd. @lewjax79 jumps into third, pushing @Inachair fown to 4th. It's pretty close up top. Anyone's game. But I'm sure you won't let @lewjax79 win again, right?

• azahuerkazahuerk Member Posts: 59
    NOSTRI said:

Good morning. My credit card is threatening to go back to sending me letters because I don't read their emails. If this isn't the dumbest thing I've ever heard of then I don't know what is.

Now that's off my chest let's see how we did last night. We are definitively back on form with two wins and more final tables than I can count using just my fingers. Luckily I also have two thumbs and managed to figure out that we got nine final tables total. Very nice. Thanks thumbs.

£100 Rebuy
    1. lewjax79 (100 points)
    5. jcrazar1 (55 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    2. NoEa5yCa5h (80 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    2. chappo100 (80 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    1. nixioni (100 points)
    17. waller02 (1 points)
    19. JACKDAW (1 points)

£50 Nightly Micro
    15. jcrazar1 (1 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    2. MR_ttuci (80 points)
    3. TVSpice (70 points)
    4. pomfrittes (60 points)
    5. Inachair (55 points)
    13. Boxster (5 points)

£100 Deep Stack
    10. misterpj (20 points)

£2,000 Mini Hitman
    13. biggirl (5 points)

£200 Deep Stack
    12. WAREZ (10 points)

@lewjax79 is back on form with a win in the warmup and @nixioni followed it up with a win in the £1k Bounty Hunter. Well played, both. We also got as close as we've ever come to an all-MML final table with four of the final 6 on the £300 Deep Stack representing the league. And yet none of them managed to win it. What an absolute embarrassment you lot are. Wooden spoons for @NoEa5yCa5h and @chappo100 who both failed to close out a HU match in the £400 and £200 Bounty Hunters.

@MynaFrett is running well in the league standings, failing to score a point for two days running yet still holding on to the lead. @chappo100 added 80 points last night and holds on to 2nd. @lewjax79 jumps into third, pushing @Inachair fown to 4th. It's pretty close up top. Anyone's game. But I'm sure you won't let @lewjax79 win again, right?

Please Sir. I might be missing something blindingly obvious here but I finished 12th in the 5.15 £100 Rebuy on 30 July. Is this not worth 10 points?
    azahuerk said:

Please Sir. I might be missing something blindingly obvious here but I finished 12th in the 5.15 £100 Rebuy on 30 July. Is this not worth 10 points?

It looks like you finished out of the money. You only get points when you're ITM.
  • azahuerkazahuerk Member Posts: 59
    NOSTRI said:

azahuerk said:

It looks like you finished out of the money. You only get points when you're ITM.
    OK. Thanks for that. I'd read the 'How Are Points Awarded?' section. It says points are awarded based on your finishing position in any qualifying tournament. Finishing ITM to qualify is mentioned earlier in the thread.
    Inachair said:

Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

Well done all.

@bettingben

@Inachair

Ugh. I completely forgot about this & did not sort your Mini Entry for Friday as requested. Sorry.

Please nominate another night & I'll get it sorted.

Good morning.

£100 Rebuy
    4. MynaFrett (60 points)

£400 Bounty Hunter
    8. chappo100 (30 points)

£200 Bounty Hunter
    4. MR_ttuci (60 points)
    10. jcrazar1 (20 points)

£1,000 Bounty Hunter
    1. MynaFrett (100 points)
    27. lewjax79 (1 points)

£50 Nightly Micro
    8. H3rcul3s (30 points)
    10. MR_ttuci (20 points)

£300 Deep Stack
    1. lewjax79 (100 points)
    3. Inachair (70 points)

£750 Mega Stack
    16. tomgoodun (1 points)
    24. jcrazar1 (1 points)
    26. WAREZ (1 points)

£5,000 Mini Avenger Rebuy B/Hunter
    9. MAXALLY (25 points)
    51. Kerrnal (1 points)
    52. MARK277 (1 points)

£200 Deep Stack
    4. chappo100 (60 points)
    11. Shrimpy28 (15 points)

@MynaFrett, ladies and gentlemen! He finally broke his dry streak last night, with his lead diminished to only 11 points, and got 160 points on the board with a win in the £1k, my favourite tournament on this schedule, and 4th in the warmup. In other news, we got @lewjax79 winning the £300 Deep Stack and a few more final table appearances courtesy of @MR_ttuci, @Inachair, and @chappo100. I suppose it's worth noting that @MAXALLY managed 9th in the Mini Avenger but I prefer to focus on people who get results by playing well rather than getting lucky.

No change on the league table with all our top players doing well last night but none managing to cause any upsets.