You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SPT Online Giveaway - the Week Four winners are.....

2»

Comments

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Nice one, great promo thanks Sky.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766
    HUGHMANS said:

I will try again. Usually the Gtee is exceeded by entrants on all your biggies. The Prize Pool goes up as more entrants exceed the Gtee. So, if 501 enter, ordinarily, the prize pool goes up to £100,200. But here 200 got in free so will the Pool go up beyond 500 entrants or 700? Hope you get it??

@HUGHMANS

Those who won seats in the Giveaway are exactly the same status as everyone else, in effect they are paid entries. Every entry in the Lobby, whether won in Giveaway, Satellites or DBI's represents £200.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    thefall said:

No mate I'm a Nurse I can't let them down nay mind it was nice to win a seat : ).

Why did you opt in if you knew you were working? Somebody else could have had that seat.

@HUGHMANS

Think I've just realised what you were trying to say.

To clarify, when it gets to 501 entries - no matter how they got in - the prize pool will be £100,200.

Does that answer the question?
  • hazelwoo05hazelwoo05 Member Posts: 53
    Thanks sky!
  • TONY509TONY509 Member Posts: 84
    Hi
    Thanks for my free ticket.
    As I have already qualified for the tourney, does this ticket mean that I will get the cash instead?
    I have had no notification of what happens or any credit to my account.
    TONY509 said:

Hi
    Thanks for my free ticket.
    As I have already qualified for the tourney, does this ticket mean that I will get the cash instead?
    I have had no notification of what happens or any credit to my account.

@TONY509

Hi,

9. If a player wins a seat via this promotion after they have already qualified via satellite or other means they will receive the buy in amount of £220 in cash.

So I would assume you should get a credit some time today.
  • TONY509TONY509 Member Posts: 84
    thx tikay

@TONY509

I checked with the Office & I understand the credits will be sorted out this afternoon, so it should be in your account later today.

Well done on the double bink.
  • cabbazcabbaz Member Posts: 36
    When you donate £100 a day in HU SNGs to earn quick points but still miss out 💔

GG to everyone who won! (Lucky b*stards 😜)
  • HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 115
    thanks TK. we all got there in the end!
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    This is awesome thank you.
    As mentioned previously, I’ve been trying to win a few Bob to buy in, then last night I was lucky enough to win a seat from a £2.30 satellite.
    And today I see this, fab promotion.
  • 68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943

Thank you, Thank you SKY.
    I am actually on a late shift at work tomorrow so will be trying to run a supermarket whilst playing on my phone for the first 4 hours. Hopefully can survive until I get home.
    Wish me luck.
  • steveyseesteveysee Member Posts: 74