You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

£100,000 SPT Online Live Update - of sorts.

Comments

• Options
    glencoeladglencoelad Member Posts: 1,505
    Tikay10 said:

Anyone care to guess what time the very last hand will be dealt? If we get enough interest, I'll try & find a little Free Entry for the person who guesses nearest. Last entries at 9pm please.

2.05 am I expect to be in a deep sleep by then, so will check in tomorrow !
  • Options
    aynaricolaynaricol Member Posts: 319
    1.36 for last hand
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    Last Hand = 03:41
  • Options
    DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    A bit late with this as I didn't see the thread last night, but Vicky Coren Mitchell wrote about the killer from page 1 a few years ago.

[url]https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/25/ron-fanelli-wanphen-pienjai-poker[/url]

Went out in a 4 way coup with over 50% equity and 2 bounties on offer. The only one that covered me won the pot.

Still £90 from a freeroll is ok.
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    edited January 2021
    2.22am for the finish.
    Saw some great play last night, along with some bad beats, questionable and hopeful calls. Raises and re-raises some very good folds, at least I thought they were.
    The thing that stood out for me was the people who built stacks are relentless. They get to a certain level of chips and apply pressure constantly, the really good players have the ability to spot the bumps in the road and apply the brakes.
    Some take hits to their stacks, but, the next minute they have reacquired chips and have added even more. Yes some get lucky, you need to win flips, some hunt bounties with hands I would never dream of playing, they win some they lose some, but the one constant is pressuring opponents.
    I need to be braver when playing, I always find myself thinking that my opponent has me beaten.
    Good luck to all when we start again.
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    I reckon 1.42 for last hand.

Many thanks for the updates on the thread @Tikay10 and @pompeynic . I usually try to read through them during the break as it's nice to see how others are doing (especially @MISTY4ME and @Essexphil) I'm currently sharing a table with Misty so don't have to try to find his table - but guessing we might be separate again tonight if there's a table redraw.

I've had more than my fair share of luck last night - hoping the leprechauns will continue to pull some white rabbits out of the hat for me tonight too lol.

Good luck to all still playing - just not against little old ladies!

Really enjoyable tourney yet again - SPTs are definately special
  • Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    Tikay10 said:

Anyone care to guess what time the very last hand will be dealt? If we get enough interest, I'll try & find a little Free Entry for the person who guesses nearest. Last entries at 9pm please.

i reckon the final table will go on for ever given the prize thats up for grabs, my guess is 01.35 for completion
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    02:12
  • Options
    NitrogenNitrogen Member Posts: 67
    2:35 I'm planning to lose heads up bluffing it off with King high.
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,034
    2.35 for last hand
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    2:52
  • Options
    cabbazcabbaz Member Posts: 36
    00:53 for last hand.
  • Options
    lufc333lufc333 Member Posts: 1,306
    Last hand 2-33 am t,y
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    Last hand 00 37
  • Options
    IVIysticalIVIystical Member Posts: 101
    01:43 last hand
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    IrishRose said:

I reckon 1.42 for last hand.

Many thanks for the updates on the thread @Tikay10 and @pompeynic . I usually try to read through them during the break as it's nice to see how others are doing (especially @MISTY4ME and @Essexphil) I'm currently sharing a table with Misty so don't have to try to find his table - but guessing we might be separate again tonight if there's a table redraw.

I've had more than my fair share of luck last night - hoping the leprechauns will continue to pull some white rabbits out of the hat for me tonight too lol.

Good luck to all still playing - just not against little old ladies!

Really enjoyable tourney yet again - SPTs are definately special

GOOD LUCK tonight Roseeeeee @IrishRose

Loved sharing the table with you towards the end of last night, though all the bigger Stacks on the table was a bit tough for me, so I'm glad of the redraw (I think :| )

There was some really good banter on the tables, but especially that last one with you TiddlyRose (Case of Peroni's I believe :D , and @madprof on the sidelines as usual :)
    Good to see Donna @Darkangel7 back railing you too Roseeee

Thanks for the great updates @pompeynic and @Tikay10 .....though I didn't get to read them 'til after 1am. Looking forward to tonight.

GOOD LUCK to everyone still playing, but especially to ALL those I know and speak to on the Forum and at the tables :)
  • Options
    HAYSIE said:

Well done to @MISTY4ME for surviving day one with a massive 5 heads.
    SkyBet can probably expect an influx of at least some of the £423 head prizes, invested on some of the UKs slowest horses.
    Doubt there is any danger of them laying off any of his bets.

The leader board is full of the usual suspects, and I am sure it will be a really good finish today.

Good luck to all that are still in.

Cheers Tony @HAYSIE .....and GOOD LUCK to you in tonight's Major. It's about time you WON it ........AGAIN :)

It's true SKYBET tend not to lay off my £1e/w bets.
  • Options
    Last hand 3.29am :#
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    2.19 finish
    great thread <3

• Options
    68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943
    Finishes at 1:14