You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Comments

• tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,587
    Terwats of the highest order.
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,815
    Kay Burley outraged as police van spotted in Whitty harass video - 'Did you see that?!'

Disturbing footage has emerged online of England's Chief Medical Officer Prof Chris Whitty being harassed by two men as he walked near St James' Park. The men grabbed Professor Whitty, who looked visibly concerned by the assault before he managed to free himself and walk away. Sky News presenter Kay Burley was shocked when she noted a police vehicle could be seen parked in the background of the footage.

Ms Burley said: "The men in this video should be ashamed.

"More than that, you can see them quite clearly so I am guessing the police will have something to say about that.

"There is a police vehicle in the back of that shot.

"That is something we will be looking at in a bit more detail."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/kay-burley-outraged-as-police-van-spotted-in-whitty-harass-video-did-you-see-that/ar-AALzDyo?ocid=msedgntp#image=1
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    These morons are treating him like he's some cartoon character they can play with. It's a total lack of respect.
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    Is this the Chris Whitty that posters have implied is in cahoots with the Government, regarding ‘ coining it ?’ The same Chris Whitty that said we should treat it as the seasonal flu?
    Or is this a different Chris Whitty?
    The resemblance is uncanny.

chilling said:

Is this the Chris Whitty that posters have implied is in cahoots with the Government, regarding ‘ coining it ?’ The same Chris Whitty that said we should treat it as the seasonal flu?

You have completely lost the plot.
    HAYSIE said:

chilling said:

You have completely lost the plot.
    From what info I have, I would definitely not have any respect for him whatsoever.
    As for the vid, I wasn’t there.

Do you think Mr Whitty is head and shoulders above Hancock then?
    Don’t forget they were collaborating.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    One defiantly know's where the vagina is/ it's an elastic, muscular canal with a soft, flexible lining that provides lubrication and sensation. The vagina connects the uterus to the outside world. The vulva and labia form the entrance, and the cervix of the uterus protrudes into the vagina, forming the interior. cough!
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,004
    @chilling It shouldn't matter what/who/when/where.The man does not deserve to be treated or abused like that.
    lucy4 said:

@chilling It shouldn't matter what/who/when/where.The man does not deserve to be treated or abused like that.

Can you be sure of that?
    Maybe @HAYSIE can give a list of Chris Whittys achievements during the ‘ pandemic’.
    Or yourself.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    chilling said:

lucy4 said:

Can you be sure of that?
    Maybe @HAYSIE can give a list of Chris Whittys achievements during the ‘ pandemic’.
    Or yourself.
    Hi Chilling.

May I ask what one’s achievements during the pandemic ( or lack of) has to do with the level of abuse one receives ?
    As I haven’t really achieved much , does that mean I would deserve such treatment from ( what seemed like) a drunken rabble?
    Not wishing to get into a back and forth slanging match, just curious as to the reasoning.
    If anyone does not like "Chills" comments please do not Spit on him. Very childish & Rude If you have nothing nice or objective to say then say nothing. We all have our view on things and entitled to post them whether you agree or not. Flag should not result in player being banned as it is being used by vindictive players that lose argument.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2021
    goldon said:

If anyone does not like "Chills" comments please do not Spit on him. Very childish & Rude If you have nothing nice or objective to say then say nothing. We all have our view on things and entitled to post them whether you agree or not. Flag should not result in player being banned as it is being used by vindictive players that lose argument.

''If you have nothing nice or objective to say then say nothing''.

By that yardstick you should never post on the forum again, as every single one of us is tired of your inane gibberish. Cough!

The video is a chilling reminder that morons live amongst us.
    edited June 2021

Hi Chilling.

May I ask what one’s achievements during the pandemic ( or lack of) has to do with the level of abuse one receives ?
    As I haven’t really achieved much , does that mean I would deserve such treatment from ( what seemed like) a drunken rabble?
    Not wishing to get into a back and forth slanging match, just curious as to the reasoning.

Hi Tom.
    I’ve a bit more time for you compared to others.
    Let’s look at some ‘ stuff’.

Mr Whitty, chief advisor to the Government,so you would expect him to know a thing or two about
    health, medicine and most things associated with.
    Unfortunately though,he doesn’t appear to know or acknowledge most of the following.
    In no particular order, and recalling he’s supposed to be an expert.

He doesn’t know or didn’t know that a PCR test was never designed for viruses.
    That has been proven, and widely acknowledged now.
    So why as an advisor, has he not advised the government that the cases and death numbers are incorrect? There is no way they can be correct.Pure logic indicates that.
    That’s important,as they governed tiers and lockdowns, resulting in buisnesses going bust, adding to national debt etc. The WHO came out and stated that they were not advising lockdowns, in fact they were against them.
    Mr Whitty was the man with the simulated virus on tv, playing at being the expert.
    So when it’s discovered that cases aren’t likely cases,who’s job is it to point that out? His.

For an expert, he appears to have little knowledge of the respiratory system, and how it works.
    Up to 70% of toxins in the body are expelled through exhaling.
    Guess where that ends up if your wearing a mask.
    So he’s unaware of the research carried out regarding masks wearing when somebody is ill?
    He’s unaware that it actually promotes the illness?
    He’s unaware that masks are primarily to stop the transmission of bacteria?
    He’s unaware that masks are next to useless for the transmission of viruses?
    Maybe respiration and disease spread is not his specialty.

What do we find with the ‘ new,most highly transmissible variant’ so far, the ‘ delta plus’.
    Did the ‘ expert ‘ come out and say anything about the risks of the demos and footie gatherings?
    Not a peep. In the basement. They get wheeled out when necessary.
    Although, they have those gatherings in their back pockets when creating their future ‘ cases ‘.
    Contact tracing will be quite interesting to follow after these gatherings. Lmao.
    That’s always been BS though.

So does Mr Whitty receive info from the SAGE mob?
    As a journalists said on SKY news last evening, SAGE have been working day and night over the past year. Really? What on? Collecting data on fake, created numbers?

Is Mr Whitty aware that it’s illegal to authorise the use of emergency vaccines when there’s readily available treatments? That makes him part of the fraud.
    Is he aware that there are sprays on the market in this country that claim to kill off all the ‘ COVID’ virus?
    He has recognition for his help to see the country through the pandemic?
    I’m sure he’ll receive a gong of sorts,maybe a rope with a loop.
    Like the others,as legislation has been pushed through,he has indemnity.
    Let’s focus on just the excess deaths in the future,as they involve realistic numbers.
    Those numbers will unlikely ever be revealed.

So remind me,what has Mr Whittys contribution been?
    All I’ve witnessed are his negatives, and incompetence. But he’s a puppet,like the others.

Just a word on the vid.
    Looks staged,maybe not.

He barely took his eyes off the camera, which I see as rather odd, as the norm would be to focus on those bothering you.
    Squeeze in a shot of a police wagon, all good.
    The ‘ Met’ need to investigate and apprehend those involved?’
    Did somebody not put it online? Anonymously? Faces in full view?
    I bet this investigation will take years.
    Although, maybe one licked the ear of Mr Whitty,so now they can check their newly stockpiled dna data base.

So if somebody can point out where Mr Whittys expertise has come into play? I’m all ears.

Brainwashed need not apply.

goldon said:

''If you have nothing nice or objective to say then say nothing''.

By that yardstick you should never post on the forum again, as every single one of us is tired of your inane gibberish. Cough!

The video is a chilling reminder that morons live amongst us.
    Who are your ‘ every single one of us?’ Are you speaking for every person on the forum?
    Are you the leader of the pack?🤣
    goldon said:

All good here,keep them wagons rolling.

The Daily Express uses its front page to comment on video footage which emerged on Tuesday, appearing to show England's chief medical officer, Prof Chris Whitty, being accosted by two men in a London park.

Under the headline, "Have police lost the plot?" the paper says Scotland Yard "faces urgent questions" after officers witnessed the incident, but did not arrest the men.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-57660473
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Of course the conspiracy moron thinks it was staged.

A chilling reminder.
    He was very lucky they were not extremists with knives.
  • dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,051
    goldon said:

He was very lucky they were not extremists with knives.

Or chilling after this comment

"I’m sure he’ll receive a gong of sorts,maybe a rope with a loop."

Sick.