You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

PREMIER FANTASY FOOTBALL - SKY POKER LEAGUE 2022/23

vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
edited July 2022 in Competition Corner
Last season @Allan23 and I ran this with weekly updates on here on everything that was going on. Last year the cost was £20 per person and that will remain the same.

£15 will go to the League Prizes , probably 1st, 2nd and 3rd , whilst £5 will go to the League Cup Comp which will run in the second half of the season and is a new addition to the functionality of Fantasy Football.

Fantasy Football 2022/2023 is already functional so you can enter your team now with the opportunity to make as many changes as you want up to kick off of the first match

We currently have 13 teams already entered. If you still want to be in the league and agree to the terms and conditions please advice on this thread. If you haven't entered before and wish to enter the league please post your Fantasy Team Name on here. We will then be able to give you the details of the league and collect entry money leading up to the start of the season. General info will be posted here and specifics will be dealt with by PM

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask , lets make this a ball .

FATHER VAIGRET (TERRY)

Comments

• vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    I'll start

GARRYOWEN BOYS CLUB
    Last season @Allan23 and I ran this with weekly updates on here on everything that was going on. Last year it was free but a number of people asked if there could be an entry fee and prize money.

We are giving this a go and the cost will be £20 per person for the season. £15 will go to the League Prizes , probably 1st, 2nd and 3rd , whilst £5 will go to the League Cup Comp which will run in the second half of the season and is a new addition to the functionality of Fantasy Football.

Fantasy Football 2021/2022 is already functional so you can enter your team now with the opportunity to make as many changes as you want up to kick off of the first match

If you wish to enter the league please post your Fantasy Team Name on here. We will then be able to guage interest , set up the League and collect entry money leading up to the start of the season. General info will be posted here and specifics will be dealt with by PM

you in

@heddoh18 @1981MATT @edrich @rabdeniro
  • heddoh18heddoh18 Member Posts: 43
    Whaaaaaaaaa
    @heddoh18 do you want in or not ?
  • heddoh18heddoh18 Member Posts: 43
    Yeah I'm in
    That's my team name above
    heddoh18 said:

Yeah I'm in
    That's my team name above

righto mate pm with details will follow soon
  • 1981MATT1981MATT Member Posts: 1,776
    I enjoyed last year was great fun highly recommend with the very good updates again well done on the hard work would like to enter
    Team name currently M3 Milan but possibly due to change when I can come up with a better one (also have currently been given a good autoselect team)
    1981MATT said:

I enjoyed last year was great fun highly recommend with the very good updates again well done on the hard work would like to enter
    Team name currently M3 Milan but possibly due to change when I can come up with a better one (also have currently been given a good autoselect team)

@1981MATT you are in pm sent with details
    edited August 2021
    LATEST SITUATION

Last season @Allan23 and I ran this with weekly updates on here on everything that was going on. Last year it was free but a number of people asked if there could be an entry fee and prize money.

We are giving this a go and the cost will be £20 per person for the season. £15 will go to the League Prizes , probably 1st, 2nd and 3rd , whilst £5 will go to the League Cup Comp which will run in the second half of the season and is a new addition to the functionality of Fantasy Football.

Fantasy Football 2021/2022 is already functional so you can enter your team now with the opportunity to make as many changes as you want up to kick off of the first match

If you wish to enter the league please post your Fantasy Team Name on here. We will then be able to guage interest , set up the League and collect entry money leading up to the start of the season. General info will be posted here and specifics will be dealt with by PM

FATHER VAIGRET (TERRY)

All done through Premier League Fantasy and details of the League Code and payment method will be given through personal messages to everybody who wishes to enter and once we have enough entrants.

So far we Have

GARRYOWEN BOYS CLUB - vaigret - ENTERED AND PAID
    Tempo energy - Allan23 - ENTERED
    TheRealSlimShortie- hugomuck
    NoEasyMane - NoEa5yCash
    Pepe Show - Solack
    SIDS SUPER SPURS - SidV79 -ENTERED and PAID
    CHANGE NAME!!!! - darsh11 ENTERED AND PAID
    Borussia Teeth - Asho28
    ???????? -SMARTGOAT
    Ally's All Stars - midnightma -PAID
    TOEPOKERS X1 - QUICKFEET
    Whaaaaaaaaa - heddoh18
    Flyingwithoutings- Gassassin8 ENTERED
    Saka Potatoes - CrazyBen23
    M3 Milan - 1981MATT
    edited August 2021
    @Allan23 @hugomuck @NoEa5yCa5h @SoLack @SidV79 @darsh11 @Asho28 @SMARTGOAT @midnightma @QUICKFEET @heddoh18 @Gassassin8 @CrazyBen23 @1981MATT @biggirl

Hi All,

Please see below the latest position and can people who havent paid and/or entered a team please do so asap. Whilst this thread will be in Poker chat and Betting Chat to hopefully catch some more entrants the MAIN THREAD will now be here in FOOTBALL CORNER as it is more appropriate and more likely to stay near the top of threads due to lower footfall.

If you can encourage more friends to enter it will be good.

Terry

FATHER VAIGRET (TERRY)

All done through Premier League Fantasy and details of the League Code and payment method will be given through personal messages to everybody who wishes to enter and once we have enough entrants.

So far we Have

Tempo energy - Allan23 - ENTERED AND PAID
    TheRealSlimShortie- hugomuck ENTERED AND PAID
    NoEasyMane - NoEa5yCash -ENTERED AND PAID
    Pepe Show - Solack -ENTERED AND PAID
    Baada Ya Kazi - darsh11 ENTERED AND PAID
    Borussia Teeth - Asho28 ENTERED AND PAID
    WernerWinButKante -SMARTGOAT - ENTERED AND PAID
    Ally's All Stars - midnightma -ENTERED AND PAID
    TOEPOKERS X1 - QUICKFEET -ENTERED AND PAID
    Whaaaaaaaaa - heddoh18 - ENTERED AND PAID
    Flyingwithoutings- Gassassin8 -ENTERED and PAID
    Saka Potatoes - CrazyBen23 - ENTERED AND PAID
    M3 Milan - 1981MATT -PAID
    biggirl - Ell's men x 2 - ENTERED AND PAID
    Fenton's Pies - fenton94 - ENTERED AND PAID
    Looks like we will have 16 people unless we have some late entries as @SoLack has entered and paid and @1981MATT has paid.

Thanks both
  • fenton94fenton94 Member Posts: 4
    I’m down to play.
    edited August 2021
    @fenton94 pm sent with details to pay and enter. Please advise your team name
  • fenton94fenton94 Member Posts: 4
    Sent and team name is Fenton’s Pies!
    fenton94 said:

Sent and team name is Fenton’s Pies!

hiya mate confirmed payment received
    edited August 2021
    Now up to 19

So far we Have

Tempo energy - Allan23 - ENTERED AND PAID
    TheRealSlimShortie- hugomuck ENTERED AND PAID
    NoEasyMane - NoEa5yCash -ENTERED AND PAID
    Pepe Show - Solack -ENTERED AND PAID
    Baada Ya Kazi - darsh11 ENTERED AND PAID
    Borussia Teeth - Asho28 ENTERED AND PAID
    WernerWinButKante -SMARTGOAT - ENTERED AND PAID
    Ally's All Stars - midnightma -ENTERED AND PAID
    TOEPOKERS X1 - QUICKFEET -ENTERED AND PAID
    Whaaaaaaaaa - heddoh18 - ENTERED AND PAID
    Flyingwithoutings- Gassassin8 -ENTERED and PAID
    Saka Potatoes - CrazyBen23 - ENTERED AND PAID
    M3 Milan - 1981MATT -ENTERED AND PAID
    Ell's men x 2 - biggirl -ENTERED AND PAID
    Fenton's Pies - fenton94 - ENTERED AND PAID
    Donny Dales- dre136 - ENTERED AND PAID
    ????????- RCord --- PAID
  • hugomuckhugomuck Member Posts: 879
    Morning, one week till kick off, hope u all got your teams ready, messi pending of course. Whats the payout structure in mind then?
    At the mo there is £285 in the League Pot and £95 for the cup. I will discuss with @Allan23 but my suggestion would be

League Winner - £150
    League 2nd _ £90
    League 3rd- £45

Cup Winner - £65
    Cup Runner Up - £30

Is their anybody in strong disagreement before we decide
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    Payouts look fine to me
  • hugomuckhugomuck Member Posts: 879
    Looks good to me too