You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

33x £33 Main Events Challenge.

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Couldn't get going tonight, not a lot to say really.

• Options
    Terrible tonight, bust both bullets before late reg. Impossible to be annoyed though as the legend that is @Swog took it down, loved to see it. Also @PBKR will be heading into Goliath Day 3 tomorrow 3/11 with £54k up top, he did it all on stream too. What a night.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Took a few early heads and built a decent stack but couldn't really push on, losing a flip in the mid stages. Profit though, 75p, but better than a kick in the balls.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Bust quite early tonight in a nasty 3 way all in, could have re-entered with 50bb but quit like a sulking child, which is unusual for me as those of you who watch my streams will know that my mental game is normally rock solid. Unflappable(ish).

• Options
    Used the 2nd bullet tonight, to no avail with just one head prize to my name. Going through a bit of a rocky patch on all tables this week, but it happens. Also, noticed I had put one of buyins at £66 rather than £63 so have adjusted the table accordingly.

• Options
    Short update as it's late.

• Options
    Scraped into the money tonight but was unable to spin up once the bubble had burst. Took 4 heads along the way for a reasonable return at least.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    Couldn't get going tonight, not a lot to say.

• Options
    Made the final table tonight busting in 5th via a set over set. Bit of a grim way to go but can't complain (much).

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,327

Good work Ryan, you are now at your highest profit since the challenge began.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Kermonnnn,
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Good work Ryan, you are now at your highest profit since the challenge began.

Cheers Tikay. Always happy to come away with any profit, no matter how big or small. Plus, barring a run of 2 bullet exits, I'm now pretty much locked up to complete the challenge with a little profit which I would have snap accepted at the start. I honestly had visions of being -1k or something!
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Bust in mid stages, just the one bullet and just the one head.

• Options
    Close but no cigar tonight, was looking good for at least a final table until I ran JJ into AA with 8 left, unfortunately I couldn't recover and 8th place it was.

• Options
    First £33 in a while and also the last for a couple of weeks due to work commitments. Another close one tonight busting in 9th, although to be honest I was always pretty short and just trying to spin. Still, a reasonable return though so I'm happy enough.

• Options
    edited October 2021
    I can't play much poker for the next 2 weeks now so it will be a while before the next update.

I have won a Main Event seat in the recent forum comp, so I have arranged with @Tikay10 to save it so I can donate it to whoever has had the closest profit/loss guess at the end of the challenge.

As it stands it will be @hanlan123 winning the seat, although I have still have 9 more to play so it is far from over yet.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,327

Wonderfully consistent, & with 9 events still to go every chance of a big bink or two.

I think you've run this very well Ryan, good, regular, informative updates.
  • Options
    Cheers Tikay. I think its just a case of running quite well over a tiny sample, but it's definitely gone better than I expected.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    Have you considered getting some input from @Shrimpy28 on the design of your spreadsheet?
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    NOSTRI said:

Have you considered getting some input from @Shrimpy28 on the design of your spreadsheet?

I did consider it briefly but thought it would have been unfair on any epilepsy sufferers in the forum. Those shockingly bright and horrendous colours mixed with scrolling would be a huge risk.