You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Forum Triple Takedown - Sky Poker Tokens to won!!

Comments

• bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,699
    edited December 2021
    Ok. The current setup is quite inefficient with a number of parties involved that perhaps don’t need to be if the prize structure/admin process can be streamlined.

I have no problem continuing to collate the results and confirming who has won what with @Tikay10 sorting the prizes, in the same way the MML runs. It would mean players need to come and claim their prizes, but that may help with engagement.

We’ll take this offline and come back with something for the new year, but it is sounding promising.

Have fun tonight.

Mike

• IVIysticalIVIystical Member Posts: 101
    Hey all. If it'd help in any ways I'd be happy to take this over, maintain it and revamp it a little (if required). This was one of the first things I ever consistently played and would be more than happy keeping it going. Let me know if I can be of any assistance or just take it over and I'll get the ball rolling.
  • Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 434
    I don't actually have anything to do with crediting the tokens. I assume Jono emails our operations team for them every week.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483

I don't actually have anything to do with crediting the tokens. I assume Jono emails our operations team for them every week.

Begs the question, what do you do then? ;)

Hey all. If it'd help in any ways I'd be happy to take this over, maintain it and revamp it a little (if required). This was one of the first things I ever consistently played and would be more than happy keeping it going. Let me know if I can be of any assistance or just take it over and I'll get the ball rolling.

Appreciate the offer Sam, let’s see where we get to.
  • BoomswitchBoomswitch Member Posts: 388
    MAXALLY said:

If someone collates the results (?). I dont mind being the middle man and sorting out the list of winners for @Tikay10 . To keep the numbers flowing, free entry into the following week's FTT games could be incorporated into the prize structure to help ease this process.

It would be a shame not to continue this community competition , but can see why @j3ono needs to retire now he has hit 80 years old.

I could help with the results Alan if you like.

Here's Monday's (6th Dec) results:

@WAREZ is our winner this week, with @Asho28 in 2nd. In a real scrap for 3rd, @HENDRIK62 gets the job done in FTT2 to sneak the final podium place.

1st @WAREZ who wins £25 in tokens
    2nd @Asho28 who wins £10
    3rd @HENDRIK62 who wins £5
    Congrats guys and well played :smile:

Here's the full list of players that qualified for the comp this week:

Thanks to everyone who played, see you next week.

Cheers

Mike
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810

@bbMike

To be clear, I assume @j3ono is handling the awarding of these prizes?
    Tikay10 said:

@bbMike

@Tikay10 yes, we’ll keep this format until the end of the year and I’ll PM you both about a structure to take forwards.

Thanks

@bbMike

Perfect, thanks.
  • j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072
    edited December 2021
    Hi Guys @Sky_James and @Tikay10
    Currently @luvBWFC collates the results and sends them to me, @bbMike double checks and posts on the forum. I then email ops the token winners who then dish out the tokens. Prizes are awarded on the following Monday so there's a 6 day delay that could be speeded up.
    I now work Monday evening so don't play the comp and have been doing various aspects since October 2014!! Now the right time to have a break and let someone else or something else take it's place. Hopefully with @Tikay10 taking over the prizes, @sky_james will able to offer SPT sats and the like as in previous years. I would to see some progress/updating of the comp with the regulars having an input.
    I would like to say thanks to @Sky_SamT @Sky_James and @Tikay10 for their support over the years, the admin guys @bbMike @luvBWFC @Boxster @Boomswitch, the comp won't of ran without you and of course all the regs for playing.
    Rungolden
    Jon
    Tikay10 said:

@bbMike

All emailed.
    I'm do like to splash Sky's cash and always awards Joint prizes so @richmover and @TKDROB also got £5 in tokens :smiley:
    edited December 2021
    @j3ono

Can you post the complete prize structure, please? That will assist going forward. I can't guarantee it will remain unchanged, but I first need to understand what is currently awarded. Then I'll reiterate how players will claim their prizes, which WILL change, as we will use the same method which is used for every other Forum Comp - players will need to post on the thread & request what Comp they wish to use their prizes for. "Tokens" will NOT be used.

Once that's done, it seems to me we can move on.

A huge thank you to @j3ono for all his work down the years, it is, I'm sure, much appreciated by all.

Tagging @bbmike & @luvBWFC for reference.

Please note - going forward, this Thread (or it's replacement) will reside in Competition Corner, as will all such threads in the near future.

Alternatively, just use the "Discussions" Tab, which works better really.
    @Tikay10 the current prize structure is posted on the very first post on this thread.

I was going to have a look at a revised structure that would spend similar but using tournament entries instead, but been a little busy of late.

For now we continue BAU until the end of December.
    bbMike said:

@Tikay10 the current prize structure is posted on the very first post on this thread.

I was going to have a look at a revised structure that would spend similar but using tournament entries instead, but been a little busy of late.

For now we continue BAU until the end of December.

@bbMike

Ahh, thanks, I should have realised that.
  • hhammerheahhammerhea Member Posts: 35
    Hello, hope you all well. I'm just awaiting on one £5 token now, per that below, therefore, thanks in advance for sorting @bbMike , @j3ono , @luvBWFC

Here's Monday's (22nd Nov) results:

1st @Boomswitch who wins £25 in tokens
    2nd @SoLack who wins £10
    3rd @hhammerhea who wins £5

Bests, Jon .

Here's Monday's (13th Dec) results:

1st @EBBERDON who wins £25 in tokens
    2nd @fire23 who wins £10
    3rd @giesahaun who wins £5

Cheers

Mike

Hello, hope you all well. I'm just awaiting on one £5 token now, per that below, therefore, thanks in advance for sorting @bbMike , @j3ono , @luvBWFC

Here's Monday's (22nd Nov) results:

1st @Boomswitch who wins £25 in tokens
    2nd @SoLack who wins £10
    3rd @hhammerhea who wins £5

Bests, Jon .

I'll sort out entry this Monday :)

Here's Monday's (20th Dec) results:

1st @HENDRIK62 who wins £25 in tokens
    2nd @JACKDAW who wins £10
    3rd @Oban who wins £5

Cheers

Mike