You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

i asked for an audit of my games

TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
edited April 2022 in Poker Chat
So i asked for an audit of my games versus player 'Quacka7', as these games are just the most ridiculous outcomes know to man, whenever i play him/her.

Just riddled with 2 and 3 outs rivers in heads up omaha hi lo. Either an audit, for the auditor to explain how they are all humanly possible and how it fits in with their assessments.... or to be able to bet on the outcomes in advance... eg a bet on that my opponent will hit combined odds of say 10,000-1 in any given game, before the action starts.

I mean, i know how this game is gonna go as soon as he sits now, so a bet on an outcome at massive odds would be very nice indeed!

I go through all security, promising they will help etc

20 minutes later the answer to my question 'can i get an audit on numerous games with this player'...is....

'Do you want a self imposed break from the site'!!! Ive deposited once when i joined 3/4yrs ago.... And now they have suspended my account! Dont ever use the customer services.....

Thanks for the incredible help and totally ignoring the question.

Comments

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,432
    hmm it seems the question is going to be irrelevant now. once you blocked from this site as a problem gambler they share that with all other sites and even if you try to ask for it to be removed it wont be and if you ever do succeed no site will want your business ever again because of risks of fines.

You effectively are going to be banned from online gambling for life. So whether there was a rig or was not is irrelevant now. I guess you got to leave it in the past and get on with life.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,077
    Assuming that this isn't a wind up, then whilst I know we've had our differences, I am appalled at this.

Although if you publicly challenge a sites integrity you maybe should expect a sanction or two.

Perhaps the manner of your request created the impression that you had gambling issues but whatever the cause I hope you can resolve this.

Sincerely

Mark
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    TheWaddy said:

So i asked for an audit of my games versus player 'Quacka7', as these games are just the most ridiculous outcomes know to man, whenever i play him/her.

Just riddled with 2 and 3 outs rivers in heads up omaha hi lo. Either an audit, for the auditor to explain how they are all humanly possible and how it fits in with their assessments.... or to be able to bet on the outcomes in advance... eg a bet on that my opponent will hit combined odds of say 10,000-1 in any given game, before the action starts.

I mean, i know how this game is gonna go as soon as he sits now, so a bet on an outcome at massive odds would be very nice indeed!

20 minutes later the answer to my question 'can i get an audit on numerous games with this player'...is....

'Do you want a self imposed break from the site'!!! Ive deposited once when i joined 3/4yrs ago.... And now they have suspended my account! Dont ever use the customer services.....

Good game, see ya.

PS; enjoy Camber Sands.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    Maybe they just had enough?
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    You've done the equivalent of phoning up Ryan air and asking for an audit of global plane crashes.

Then asking if you can stick a £1 a bet at 11,000,000 to 1 on the next plane crashing and you wonder why they wont let you fly.
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    edited April 2022
    Read the headline and first thought this is going to be nonsense. Saw the poster and my initial fears have not dulled.

Bit of a shame as they may have a genuine case however will never know as will never read it or attempt to understand it given the guff from the other threads.

Lovely weather out there and Easter Weekend coming up. Looking forward to it. :relaxed:
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,860

Readers will be (insert your own adjective) to know that TheWaddy has been playing as usual on Sky Poker today.
  • aynaricolaynaricol Member Posts: 315
    Well if they suspended his account, he wouldn't be able to post on the forum in the first place would he?
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    Tikay10 said:

Readers will be (insert your own adjective) to know that TheWaddy has been playing as usual on Sky Poker today.

Ha ,why doesn't this surprise me
    TheWaddy said:

I actually felt bad for you but it would appear in the light of further evidence that you are either an attention seeker or a congenital liar. Whichever SEEK HELP.
  • TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    I was suspended whilst i was logged in, so was able to write the post. I now wish to retract any previous statements that were made in the previous weeks.

I am very happy and being treated very well.
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 6,972
    TheWaddy said:

I was suspended whilst i was logged in, so was able to write the post. I now wish to retract any previous statements that were made in the previous weeks.

I am very happy and being treated very well.

Are you Putin..?
  • Kinda6677Kinda6677 Member Posts: 274
    No it's fake news
    It is similar to living in a country that you will be removed if you dont agree with the regime. Very sad day.
    i
    Tikay10 said:

As for Tikay10, he will know im sure, that i was playing, i asked a question of customer services help, i got suspended ... i played no more games that day due to this.

I have no idea why he decides to suggest i was lying about this, but as players want to attack my character further, i would appreciate an apology.

Readers will be (insert your own adjective) to know that Tikay10 has been commenting as usual on Sky Poker today, though has neglected to put you straight on his comment.

This is how you run Sky Poker Forums fairly, thanks for that Tony!
  • BoxsterBoxster Member Posts: 4,460
    TheWaddy said:

Readers will be (insert your own adjective) to know that Tikay10 has been commenting as usual on Sky Poker today, though has neglected to put you straight on his comment.

This is how you run Sky Poker Forums fairly, thanks for that Tony!

You posted on Apr 1st that you were suspended. Tikay has made one post on this thread that you were back playing on 2nd April. Where is he accusing you of lying?
    My personal adjective would be "delighted". Although "happy" and "pleased" would also cover how I feel about Tikay commenting on the lobby.

As for your situation I would describe it as "unfortunate" or perhaps even "ironic".

I wasn't going to comment at all because that adds fuel to whatever fire you feel you wish to stoke on any given day. However, you just make it so easy to take aim and loose off a volley of laddy banter.

So with that in mind your chances of an apology here are as I see them, slim to none, and Slim just left on the last train outta Dodge.

You have a great day now you hear.

• TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    edited April 2022
    @TheWaddy Grow up. And no you won't be getting an apology from me either.
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    TheWaddy said:

It is similar to living in a country that you will be removed if you dont agree with the regime. Very sad day.

Bit extreme no?
    As for the apology part, your onto plums there. TvSpice covers things pretty well in the above post.