You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky has a General INTEGRITY AND UNETHICAL PROBLEM

ThrGoesWndThrGoesWnd Member Posts: 3
The site would need to show some video evidence to back up there theory its random, not seeing any evidence yet.

Ive played at iPoker , Betonline , Europebet, Pokerstars, ACR, GGpoker , Party you name it. Telling you now this platform runs the same software as J88 Poker which is closed now but housed evident cheating, house players, multi accounts , software dealing etc. Sky Poker and J88 are exactly the same - And this is a regulated by the half pints @ UKGC - yeah good one - regulated and audited GFTO. Foreign support actually don't even know themselves what's going on , they just little lowlives in an office when a training copy and paste printed to their thick head, but this is how low people go to get a job nowadays cause somebody's gotta do it. THE POKER IS A SCAM, Can tell you playing since 2007 , to further support this , if the site was so easy to make money which it should be 10 fold then why is the traffic so low and not 1 decent pro streamer comes to do even 1 session ? It never goes up.

The only people that come back to play on Sky poker is players that have gambling problems and severe addiction, am I right sky?? Emailing your own customers with self exclusion to relift and Get them to redeposit over and over again, shaving prices on sports betting in-play huh, This site is full on filthy , just as well you use only your "first name" when replying to customers cause people would hunt you down otherwise for all the inconvenience and cheating you've harmed players in the years using responses such as bad lucks , bad runs, poor money management , screwing them of collects on sports by shaving prices after matches and sports.

Im fortunate to be decent poker player and clean players on other sites - Sky Poker is just some extreme level of cheating all all products offered and the site is UNSAFE!.

Comments

• Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 763
    edited May 2022

The site would need to show some video evidence to back up there theory its random, not seeing any evidence yet.

Ive played at iPoker , Betonline , Europebet, Pokerstars, ACR, GGpoker , Party you name it. Telling you now this platform runs the same software as J88 Poker which is closed now but housed evident cheating, house players, multi accounts , software dealing etc. Sky Poker and J88 are exactly the same - And this is a regulated by the half pints @ UKGC - yeah good one - regulated and audited GFTO. Foreign support actually don't even know themselves what's going on , they just little lowlives in an office when a training copy and paste printed to their thick head, but this is how low people go to get a job nowadays cause somebody's gotta do it. THE POKER IS A SCAM, Can tell you playing since 2007 , to further support this , if the site was so easy to make money which it should be 10 fold then why is the traffic so low and not 1 decent pro streamer comes to do even 1 session ? It never goes up.

The only people that come back to play on Sky poker is players that have gambling problems and severe addiction, am I right sky?? Emailing your own customers with self exclusion to relift and Get them to redeposit over and over again, shaving prices on sports betting in-play huh, This site is full on filthy , just as well you use only your "first name" when replying to customers cause people would hunt you down otherwise for all the inconvenience and cheating you've harmed players in the years using responses such as bad lucks , bad runs, poor money management , screwing them of collects on sports by shaving prices after matches and sports.

Im fortunate to be decent poker player and clean players on other sites - Sky Poker is just some extreme level of cheating all all products offered and the site is UNSAFE!.

There have been some highly amusing and frankly ridiculous forum posts on here in recent times, but I think this one surpasses the lot. Well done.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,526
    Your evidence is that you've been playing since '07 so you should know, right? And the support staff are little lowlifes?

That's pretty arrogant.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,615
    I'm hoping you've collected all the evidence and data to send to the gambling authorities so that they come down hard on this site , looking at what you have said it looks like you have so let them know asap so we all won't have to put up with it..go on do it now
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    Somebody didnae get it this morning.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Im having trouble here.

Does

INTEGRITY AND UNETHICAL

mean the same as

INTEGRITY AND ETHICAL ?

• TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,074

WOW 7 types of shyte in a 1 shyte trumpet.
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240

It appears you have only played on this particular site, Sky Poker, since the 2nd May 2022. Is that right? If so, perhaps you could tell us all how you have determined that we all have gambling problems? Or explain how you know exactly what software is used and that mulitple accounts are prevalent?

You also lay claim to being a decent poker player who has frequented most of the well known site. Could you tell us your Sharky rating so that we can compare against other players?

Again, as the information on your profile indicates that you have only played on Sky for a short period of time I am confused by your assertion that players have been harmed for years. So, if you had to go to court to back up these statements, could you do it?

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    I think the 2nd May 2022 refers to when they first visited the Forum
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    MISTY4ME said:

I think the 2nd May 2022 refers to when they first visited the Forum

@MISTY4ME You may well be right but I believe the OP has only posted the one comment (above) and only played 31 games on Sky. I will happily stand corrected if the OP states differently.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,430
    A lot of people say this and I dont think they understand statistics and probability. I am near finished on a maths and statistics degree with more stats then pure math in it. I still do not feel fully qualified to go into proper detail on all this so I have little confidence that the average layman would be able to understand enough.

However I can immediately tell that OP is definitely not qualified for this. Briefly in statistics the norm is for the one making the claim to prove their case. EG you would need to provide evidence that the site is rigged not the site provide evidence that it is not.

Now if you wanted to make a specific rigged claim eg the famous the big stack always wins to speed up tourneys nonsense rig claim then we could do statistics tests with the right power to verify that their is no statistically significant difference between the small stacks all in ev and their results.

However there are far too many potential rig theories that someone can come up with that a site can not prove a non rig its on the person making the allegations to proof the rig.

For example if I said you did crime X on say the 5th of may How could you proof that you did not do the crime? if your normal it would be difficult sure you say you were at home or etc at that time or in this other place but did any cameras get you at that time? etc maybe you did the crime then went to that place etc?

its not guilty until proven innocent its innocent until proven guilty.

I have made money on this site for years. I have not been harmed by this site.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,074
    markycash said:

Is there definitely absolutely no way to incorporate a breathalyzer feature into the 'post comment' button?

It's planned with the software update :D:D
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    I do not agree with anything in your post. Sorry!
  • Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,529
    A few questions if I may.

1.) How quickly did you come to this conclusion in your 32 games at an average stake of £3?

2.) You clean house at other sites but seem to have no grasp of variance? Would you care to share your stars a day party sn?

3.) At an average stake of £3 what pros were you expecting to run into? Maybe a hu vs Ivey? There are in fact some outstanding players on sky both cash and mtts with multiple titles such as scoop and wcoop on stars.
  • ThrGoesWndThrGoesWnd Member Posts: 3
    THERES NO VALID RNG CERTIFICATE OR ANY FORM OF YEARLY AUDITING

What are you talking about?
    You have like others with these "claims" go on a rant, go away for weeks at a time, do not touch on any questions asked by sensible poker players with a wealth of knowledge in the industry or provide a slither of evidence.

Quit pro quo - balls on your side of the court.

Can you follow up on the questions asked and maybe we all can get to the bottom of things one way or another?
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147

@Sky__James @Tikay10

Can you put this to bed 'once and for all' please guys. Pointing out the processes SKYPoker has to abide by, just to stop the Forum being cluttered up by these moronic posts :s
  • bencbenc Member Posts: 1,053
    edited June 2022
    Itsover4u said:

A few questions if I may.

1.) How quickly did you come to this conclusion in your 32 games at an average stake of £3?

:D wp this got a laugh

• TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Sort of contradicts itself this post, if you are 'cleaning up' on other sites there is no need to even try out this site, never mind get upset about it.

Having said that, all online sites are what they are and you wont get any change from these guys, most use it just for chat only. Theres a few semi pros who comment, who have done very nicely out of winning packages and therefore have got their foot in the door and prefer to be ambassadors for the site.

I play a guy heads up at Omaha hi lo, that relentlessly is all in needing runners and i run a count in the chat box when he hits them. We get into double figures in a single heads up SNG the vast majority of games, the combined odds running into thousands to one. If i played him live, it would be a simple task at the slow blinds i play.

I accept it as that is how online poker operates, there is no maths in it as we know it and you just have to learn the pitfalls and dodge the set ups. They are quite easy to spot after a while.

Any facts can never be proven as even if you spent a year painstakingly getting your figures together, there is absolutely no-one who would be prepared to look at what you had gathered, anywhere in the business or regulation as it stands at the moment.

It would be a painfully long and almost impossible task, just for someone to answer in 20seconds that its audited and regulated, blah blah blah.

Just have to learn how to play differently, than what is correct in a live play. Alot get aggressive on here and will defend it to the hilt, but either they dont understand pot odds or are self appointed ambassadors of the site. Many dont have real life friends, so this is all they have, to see regulation be run in the manner it should would break up their chat group.