You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Another one bites the dust.

Comments

• lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 6,972
    One of the best scenes ever, it still makes me shudder to this day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIL8-f4o0ss
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,524
    Sopranos star Tony Sirico dead at 79: Tributes flood in for actor who turned his back on a real life of crime to play gangster Paulie Walnuts in one of TV's greatest performances

Happy Mondays founding member Paul Ryder dies hours before gig

Lord David Trimble dead: Nobel Peace Prize-winning former NI First Minister and architect of the Good Friday Agreement that helped end the Troubles, dies aged 77 after a short illness

Paul Sorvino: 'Goodfellas' actor dies at 83

The Goodfellas stars who became GREAT Hollywood icons: As Paul Sorvino dies at age 83 - just months after the death of co-star Ray Liotta - where the rest of the famed mob movie cast is today, from Robert De Niro to Lorraine Braco

32 years after Martin Scorsese's seminal gangster film, Goodfellas, premiered, Sorvino (second from right) has tragically passed away at age 83 - just two months after his co-star Liotta (left) died at age 67. Sorvino's publicist, Roger Neal, confirmed the tragic news on Monday morning, explaining that the legendary actor died of natural causes, while his wife of eight years, Dee Dee Benkie, was by his side. The star was best known for his role as Paul Cicero in the 1990 smash hit mobster flick Goodfellas, which also starred Liotta, De Niro (right), and Joe Pesci (second from left). But what are the cast members doing now? As fans all around the world come to grips with the sudden passing of Sorvino, FEMAIL has taken a look at what happened to him, and the rest of his costars. Many of the Goodfella stars went on to gain critical acclaim, launching major careers and landing a slew of well-known roles. From their impressive list of acting credits to their love lives, here's everything the cast of Goodfellas has been up since the beloved movie hit screens for the first time 32 years ago.
    Actor Bernard Cribbins dies at 93

edited July 2022
    Terry Neill has passed away aged 80, Arsenal player,captain & manager.

https://www.arsenal.com/historic/players/terry-neill

Terry Neill played over 270 games for Arsenal and at 20 years old became the youngest captain in Club history.

But it is for his time as manager that the Ulsterman will be best remembered.

Neill crossed the North London divide after managing Tottenham and guided Arsenal to a European final and three consecutive FA Cup finals in the late 1970s and early 1980s, winning the trophy in 1979.

As a player, Neill joined Arsenal from Bangor City for £2,500 in December 1959.

The half back made the first of his 272 starts for the Club one year later in a 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday.

Neill, young and ambitious after moving to Highbury as a 17-year-old, earned recognition at youth and senior international level for Northern Ireland during his 11 years as a player in north London. He also captained his country.

Neill established himself as a regular first choice in the 1964/65 season under Billy Wright before keeping his place under Bertie Mee. He made 166 appearances over a five-season period.

The defender was part of the side that lost to Leeds in the 1968 League Cup final, replacing David Jenkins as a substitute.

Neill was chairman of the PFA in 1967 and transferred to Hull City as player-manager for £40,000 in June 1970.

He won further international honours there before taking the reins at Northern Ireland. Neill managed Spurs for two seasons and almost experienced relegation before he was recruited by Arsenal in 1976 - becoming the youngest manager in the Club's history.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,861

@lucy4

Wow, I can't believe he was 80. Jeez, time flies.
    Sir William Wright, the man who built the ‘Boris bus’ – obituary

Never realised she was 73. Amazing how fast the years roll by.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    Tikay10 said:

So SAD ......GREASE is one of the best films (musicals) ever. My17 year old daughter has seen it 100's of times too

RIP ONJ <3:'(
    Tributes after Musical Youth drummer Frederick Waite Jr dies

One of the songs of my youth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    This won't mean a lot to many, but Tom Weiskopf has died after a long battle with cancer

My very first golfing hero after he won The Open at Royal Troon in 1973. He had the most wonderful golf swing.

RIP Tom .... thanks for such Great memories
    Tom Weiskopf Dies: 16-Time PGA Tour Champion And Golf Broadcaster Was 79

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/tom-weiskopf-dies-16-time-191304679.html
  • ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    MISTY4ME said:

This won't mean a lot to many, but Tom Weiskopf has died after a long battle with cancer

My very first golfing hero after he won The Open at Royal Troon in 1973. He had the most wonderful golf swing.

RIP Tom .... thanks for such Great memories
    Tom Weiskopf Dies: 16-Time PGA Tour Champion And Golf Broadcaster Was 79

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/tom-weiskopf-dies-16-time-191304679.html

Agreed, what a golf swing too. How he didn't win the Masters in the 70's is a mystery.

@MISTY4ME @Toffeeandy

+1 to all that, such a great swing, and from what I could tell, a vey decent man.

Quite surprised to see he was 79, thought he'd be quite a bit younger.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,013