You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

World Cup,Football & Other Bets.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,522
    lucy4 said:

1 minute, 1 **** minute are you sure :/

The Leeds scorer was Gnonto, who is going to be a serious star, he has amazing skills. Well worth watching him if you get the chance.
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,039
    Had a free £2 bet to use on a horse racing multiple today so opted for these.

• Options
    lucy4 said:

Had a free £2 bet to use on a horse racing multiple today so opted for these.

The 4/1 shot won now it's down to the 1/4 shot so I can imagine what's gonna happen there :D

• Options
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Single
    Wolfsberger AC v WSG Wattens - #OddsOnThat - Requests
    BMB - Both teams to score & Over 2.5 goals
    10/11
    Stake:
    £10.00
    Potential Returns:
    £19.09
  • Options
    There are a few 'Double Up' bets offered on the West Ham v Chelsea game, I'm not too sure which ones I'll be backing.

• Options
    Gone for all three boosted bets here's hoping in Meatloaf's famous words 'Two Outta Three Ain't Bad' :D

• Options
    Joao Felix bangs in a goal winning two of the bets at once just need a Fernandez foul for a full house.

• Options
    Today's Pin Stickers Acca boosted from 316/1 to 463/1 I've upped the stakes this week to 29p :D

• Options
    Used Sky Bet's free £1 bet builder on these picks.

• Options
    Didn't quite get the full house but still came out £10 in profit.

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    Single
    Sunday's Requested OddsBoosts - Sunday's Requested OddsBoosts
    BMB - 2 or more goals in each of Bologna v AC Monza & Zulte-Waregem v KV Oostende
    8/13
    Stake:
    £19.36
    Potential Returns:
    £31.27
  • Options
    The Pin Stickers Acca managed 14/20 today it's a Manchester double for me.

• Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,503
    Hi @lucy4
    There's an interesting request a bet on sky that might be worth a quid,
    Bamford to score a goal assisted by Gnoto and Rashford to score a goal assisted by Fernandes @ 100/1

It's clearly a long shot but for the two most likely goalscorers and two most likely assisters it's not bad :)
  • Options
    A small win to end the weekend with but 'slowly slowly catchy monkey'

• Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 214
    Lucy @lucy4 do u nick 1000s as you seem to be always winning :D
  • Options
    JammyFker said:

I wish it was in the £1,000's but I'm only a small stakes punter but perhaps it's time to up my stakes :D
  • Options
    spartathenspartathen Member Posts: 936
    lucy4 said:

JammyFker said:

I wish it was in the £1,000's but I'm only a small stakes punter but perhaps it's time to up my stakes :D
    A wins a win @lucy4 is very successful always enjoy reading the bet and their outcomes.
    Don’t be forced to place larger bets if that’s not your thing,it’s not mine but I’m not as good as @lucy4
  • Options

lucy4 said:

JammyFker said:

A wins a win @lucy4 is very successful always enjoy reading the bet and their outcomes.
    Don’t be forced to place larger bets if that’s not your thing,it’s not mine but I’m not as good as @lucy4
    I'll stick with my usual stakes for now as it seems to have worked (most of the time) for me and the small stakes/wins soon add up. At the end of last season I cashed £895 across my various accounts built up from free bets/promotions/offers also I think I actually deposited roughly £10. This season I've deposited £15 but £10 of which was opening two new accounts of £5 each and again using free bets/promos/offers my running total to date is £687, I've got a loose target in mind of £1000 for the end of the season and if I manage that I'll be happy but if I miss that I'll not be too worried as long as I end the season in profit I'll be happy. Good luck with your bets for the remainder of the season.
  • Options
    The Merseyside derby could go either way given the recent form so I'm hopping off to Italy for a little dabble on this boosted bet with the odd pennies in my account.