You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

A Revelation.

13»

Comments

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    My grandson is 5, I adore him and give him a kiss on the lips when he says goodbye after visiting, at what age does this become a problem?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524
    tomgoodun said:

My grandson is 5, I adore him and give him a kiss on the lips when he says goodbye after visiting, at what age does this become a problem?

It's not a problem at any age Tom, parents & grandparents are entitled to show their love with affection, always have been.

I was watching an old Morecombe & Wise Show tonight, and Eric & Ernie had a scene where they were in bed together. They did a "bed scene" in EVERY show, but nobody ever made snide, cheap or smutty remarks or suggested - or even thought - there was anything unusual about it. I miss those times so much.

Very very sad to see how a small number of people are trying to make capital of these perfectly normal things. Imagine if you or I were accused of being paedos just for showing affection to our family? What a sewer social-media has become.

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 904
    tomgoodun said:

For me this is never a problem Tom, you have a strong relationship with your grandchild and this is obviously to be admired.

But that, in my opinion, isn't really relevant to the way Biden behaves towards children who:
    a) he has no relation to
    b) in most cases, he has never met before, and
    c) most importantly, obviously feel very uncomfortable with the way he is behaving towards them.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong and his behaviour is perfectly normal & acceptable, we can agree to differ in that case.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,507
    He's only gathering information.

Why is my dog sniffing so much?
    Dogs sniff for a wide variety of reasons, but it is primarily to gather information. Dogs have a much better and more refined sense of smell than us mere humans. When your pampered pooch sniffs and smells, they're learning more and more about the world around them, and the people or other animals in it.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,507
    Happy New Year. Peeps every Bods
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,163