You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Blatant Chip-Dropping/Dumping in DYM (or any) Games....

13»

Comments

• Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Blatant Chip-Dropping/Dumping in DYM (or any) Games....:
    In Response to Re: Blatant Chip-Dropping/Dumping in DYM (or any) Games.... : In fairness rich this conversation tendend to stay quite general and no one was named. More of a general question i think with regard to if it was against the rules, why it would be done, what should be done about it & what would constitute evidence of this
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Thanks Aces, that just about sums it up perfectly. I threw out the question regarding what I still think was a very odd piece of play to say the least.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Blatant Chip-Dropping/Dumping in DYM (or any) Games....:
    In Response to Re: Blatant Chip-Dropping/Dumping in DYM (or any) Games.... : In fairness rich this conversation tendend to stay quite general and no one was named. More of a general question i think with regard to if it was against the rules, why it would be done, what should be done about it & what would constitute evidence of this
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    ah yes of course... and of course discussions around this mater are just fine.

I just thought i'd post a little reminder for any future threads that wanted to name etc and help point them in the right direction (customer care)

thanks guys.