You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Busto again, to The Final Reckoning. The final challenge.

Comments

• Options
    eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    I think you should play more PLO8 dym's
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924

Last weeks free bet.
    eon1961 said:

I think you should play more PLO8 dym's

For the same reason as standard DYMs. Plus don’t run often enough
  • Options
    Another free bet

of course if like me you are impatient you don't have to wait until the weekend.

• Options
    ok back to the poker, and the last couple of days played separated by a few days off.

Quite a few tournaments and satellites last night, just about managed a cash in the 7@7 though for a while i thought i was the stone bubble as my Aces were smashed, no final tables to knock off the list though.

Cash another drawn out 30 minute session at 2p / 4p saw a 5% return (actually sounds ok put like that) whereas another spins buy in seems to be thrown away.

Satellites on the 5th attempt of the night saw a UKOPS main event semi seat won, unfortunately i could not turn this into a seat from the semi game itself, or was i more fortunate to receive a 5th placed cash instead which gave a decent nightly profit, pushing the overall balance up to its highest since the challenge started.

Treading water at best in most challenges, Tournaments and satellites thought are exceeding early expectations. Thought there is a little to make up on some of these.

• Options
    There was to be no more bets, then the football started again.

probably more to come.
  • Options
    whatever. another £5

• Options
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Let’s start with yesterday.
    Another 7@7 loss is not helping that particular part of the challenge but cash games went ok, and managed to get to game 8 in the DYM challenge for the first time.
    Sky bet. 25p Trixie helped the balance move up a little with 2 winners. Shame the option was not there to freeze Oxford United when they were 2 up for the treble.

Todays early bets both came in. So another bet or 2 or maybe 3 incoming.

• Options
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    betting on the jambos to win, shame on you! haha.
  • Options

A wolves win pays for the bet and gives a little extra if Man Utd can win
  • Options
    Rashford has to do something sometime this season.

• Options
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Far too many games played yesterday and was lucky in the end to turn a profit.

Although its not there yet. Having placed in the final UKOPS 26 sat.

late registration into the game had ended, now I though those who posted about not receiving payment in such an event were jumping the gun a little as just a little time that was needed for the system to catch up, but how much time should just a little be.
    If you are already registered the payment is credited to your account instantly, why is it not the case in an instance like this @SkyJames.

Players should not have to go chasing payment for winnings at the table, or possibly be forced to deposit to play when they should have funds available to play with.

This is exactly the reason why a proper self auditing system is required with players been able to obtain an up to date, easy to read full playing audit.

looking at mine on the system, there is absolutely no way i could follow anything beyond 2 days ago. who's to say that all monies 'lost' like this are credited back into the players accounts, had i not been fully tracking mine, i would no doubt have thought i should have more funds but shrugged my shoulders, convince myself i am wrong and carried on regardless. There is after all no way i could check if everything was credited.

Happy new year all.

• Options
    New year. Daily walk done, first day success. No poker yesterday just the 2 bets both without return.

More bets today first £3 below. Then a few on the 2 late live games.

• Options
    A Cardiff win paid for the early bet and Wednesday could add to that.

Couple more.

• Options
    edited January 2
  • Options
    edited January 2
    Seems like this is now an almost daily update as i need to update my tables anyway.
    7 bets with 4 wins yesterday helped with the profit.
    £1.60 sat was fortunate early on, but got the seat into the £7.20 Semi. Finished 2 short of the money there, maybe i just have tried to cling on.

Still not been paid for this.

Do you have to go begging for your money in situations like this, wonder if @Chrissydee and @Catsnap got paid. or maybe they thought they had.
    Of course they have no way of checking.

• Options
    Lets start with a couple of challenge updates.

Sports / Vegas coming along ok.

Weight, could do better, although Christmas / new year is out of the way.

£3 for tonight.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    edited January 3
    Morning @coo1-um

That satellite that did not run.

I've spoken to @Sky__James this morning & you & the other two players have now been correctly reimbursed. (Give it an hour or so to come through please).

Apologies for the delay. Sky operate on a very low staff head-count, so things were a bit stretched over Christmas. James might have seen your post if it had tagged him correctly - it's @Sky__James not @SkyJames. I only spotted it by chance this morning, hence I immediately spoke to James.

Anyway, apologies for the delay.