You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

More skullduggery on online poker ?.

Comments

• Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    Bean81 said:

TheWaddy said:

If bean81 plays there, he will be actively using their forum to allay any fears about it!

They wont be losing his business thats for sure..... :D:D:D

No, only a total idiot would play somewhere that can be hacked and known to be rife with bots. Ditto playing on a site where they think the RNG is manipulated
    Every site has claimed in the past to be impossible to be hacked to see opponents cards... and every site denies they have bots...... you appear to know which are lying ... as u claim anyone would a total idiot to play at the ones that have these problems.

At the very least you recognise sites tell massive porkies. Still, you openly post in a poker forum that they should be defended and trusted 100% despite this... clever stuff!

Personally ive just worked out how to play RNG's if you are suggesting that im an idiot, whilst not putting any of my bankroll at risk.... I will leave it to the reader to figure out who is the one contradicting himself.....
  • Options
    Charlie Carrell 'trust is plummeting, trust is plummeting'.

I said poker players have sold out, due to wanting deals with online sites and ignoring what they know. Charlie appears to call that out right here in this video.

Thanks for this Green_Beer!

• Options
    Coming from someone like Charlie, this is probably the biggest post affecting online poker ever on this forum.

Very few comments.

Just shows who use the forum for poker and who uses it just for needle and unrelated stuff.

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477
    TheWaddy said:

Coming from someone like Charlie, this is probably the biggest post affecting online poker ever on this forum.

Very few comments.

Just shows who use the forum for poker and who uses it just for needle and unrelated stuff.

Numpty

and

Thought i could kill two birds with one stone
  • Options
    You didnt let me down... have u ever thought about taking up poker?
  • Options
    TheWaddy said:

You didnt let me down... have u ever thought about taking up poker?

Nah, i’d probably struggle to beat £1 Hu
  • Options
    Is that because of collusion, hacking or enhanced hands? All of which sites completely deny is possible... and when it happens, then decide not to tell anyone...

Oh yes, you give that your complete trust dont u and attack anyone who even remotely questions it!
  • Options
    Carrell, youre a numpty, angry Jac35 says you r wrong .....
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,523
    TheWaddy said:

Carrell, youre a numpty, angry Jac35 says you r wrong .....

Angry Jac 35 tells everyone their wrong "WHY" because he's always right. cough!
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,199
    TheWaddy said:

POT - KETTLE. Say no more.
  • Options
    The usual suspects have gone extremely quiet since green_beer put the Charlie Carrell video up!

We have had one picture of a golfer in reply. Several have clicked 'lol', etc.... but no comments. Bean81 as usual, has been owned and has left the conversation (until another post) with his tail between his legs.... a recurring theme.

He suggests i am some kind of fool (as many, many of you have) for bringing my stakes right down to a strictly leisurely £1 once i had correctly deduced things were not right within online poker. He plays big money, states he knows bots and collusion is 'rife in some sites', although he cant possibly know which sites they are and continues to play. The phrase 'total idiot' was used, in MY decision in continue playing.....

This silence speaks volumes amongst the rest. Charlie suggests poker players should stick together in order to get change within the industry.... someone here has said this a few times.....

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,375

If people reply to you, they are ganging up on you.
    If people dont,then silence speaks volumes.

What do you want here?

Whatever outcome, you are playing the victim.

When you say people think you are a fool, do you mean in the forum or life in general?

Remember, you advocate logging off and back in to change the outcome of hands.

And

You were once part of a poker ponzi scheme and tried passing it off as being head hunted for a poker stable.

• Options
    I wasnt looking for anyone to reply to me.... i just thought the biggest news in online poker by someone who has at last broke the mould of pro poker players keeping quiet to protect their own interests (oh how many times have i said this!), would be a big talking point.

Instead its silence and just you once again spreading lies about a staking site being at first described by you a rakeback deal... you know it wasnt... but now changed to a ponzi scheme.... it certainly wasnt.... and suggesting that absolutely anyone would have been given $500 a day to play with if they had simply asked.... they wouldnt....

As we know Tikay usually issues a warning on such lies, but instead even went as far as to name you as a valued member of the community!

Ever thought of being an online poker customer service rep? They love people who have no conscience of telling massive porkies!

• Options
    I take exception at being called Angry Jac
    I’m Grumpy Jac not Angry Jac
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,523
    Tell the Porkie from the Beef....... ?
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,375
    My mistake, not a ponzi scheme apologies.

You were given £500 a day to play poker

or £3500 a week

or £182,500 a year.

Thanks for clearing that up.
  • Options
    edited January 10
    TheWaddy said:

I wasnt looking for anyone to reply to me.... i just thought the biggest news in online poker by someone who has at last broke the mould of pro poker players keeping quiet to protect their own interests (oh how many times have i said this!), would be a big talking point.

Instead its silence and just you once again spreading lies about a staking site being at first described by you a rakeback deal... you know it wasnt... but now changed to a ponzi scheme.... it certainly wasnt.... and suggesting that absolutely anyone would have been given $500 a day to play with if they had simply asked.... they wouldnt....

As we know Tikay usually issues a warning on such lies, but instead even went as far as to name you as a valued member of the community!

Ever thought of being an online poker customer service rep? They love people who have no conscience of telling massive porkies!

He is

Whereas you're one of those irritating trolls who appears every so often and drones on and on for a few months before eventually getting bored or getting asked to leave after trying patience once too often
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,645
    mumsie said:

My mistake, not a ponzi scheme apologies.

You were given £500 a day to play poker

or £3500 a week

or £182,500 a year.

Thanks for clearing that up.

when he says this it doesnt mean that much. it means a lot to the lay person if I said that to people working in a warehouse or kitchen or some guy in the streets it may seem like a massive deal and I may seem like all that but I would expect most online poker players to know better.

I dont think getting staked is all that impressive I am almost certain I could get staked, and would say the same for any profitable player. you can get staked for $3 spin and goes the strongest roi one could hope to achieve on that would realistically be 10% and that is for top performing. so £50 a day at this stake where the backer takes £25.
    in fact assuming a 50% roi a massive roi which I assume would only be obtainable from mtts and even that is a big stretch to maintain its doable from some mtts on some sites but still this would be £250 a day which if splitting with a backing school would be £125.

at this point one is looking at fairly decent poker play and making a days wage but still is not a massive wage and that is the most extreme it gets.
    If people know the following conditions for a fact
    1. the player is profitable
    2. the standard deviation/variance of their results is small enough to make losing a very unlikely result over the sample they are staked for. ( It should be standard deviation but most people call it variance just a nit pick)
    3. we know they are trustworthy and will definitely honour the agreement and pay out
    4. we have the capital to be backing them.

then anyone meeting this criteria is definitely worth backing. if their roi is 2% so I get five pound back a day in profit from average this is still killing any investment I could make on the stock market or almost anywhere else.

getting backed does not mean much. you dont have to be a huge poker talent to get backed, it does not mean anything.

there are only a few reasons to get backed
    1 the risk or variance is very large and you want to eliminate this (on high stakes fast paced games eg $50+ turbo spin and goes the variance can be huge
    and having someone else absorb the risk arguably makes sense or large field mtts etc)
    2, the school offers coaching which will take you to a higher level.

otherwise there simply is not the justification to be backed.

I could go on about this more but been backed for £500 a day means very very little.
  • Options
    You are not all trying to deflect the Carrell findings are you by any chance? :D:D:D

Not one mention of the topic, just more futile digs!

Carrell is suggesting this could be the end for online poker. The Sky forum concentrate on the schoolground bullying :D:D:D
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,199
    TheWaddy said:

You are not all trying to deflect the Carrell findings are you by any chance? :D:D:D

Not one mention of the topic, just more futile digs!

Carrell is suggesting this could be the end for online poker. The Sky forum concentrate on the schoolground bullying :D:D:D

Well if its the end of online poker, and I very much doubt it, then we will all have to go back to playing live, where you exhaustive knowledge of how RNG perform will mean nothing and you will have lost your perceived edge.

Don't think you can play £1 HUSNG PLO8 in a live environment though.