You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Busto again, to The Final Reckoning. The final challenge.

Comments

• Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 770
    Hi @coo1-um , happy new year to you, just been catching up with this diary/challenge.

Glad you've been reimbursed for the satellite you won.

Best of luck for the various challenges, especially the weight loss one. I'm aiming to do something similar this year myself.
  • Options
    coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Thanks @Tikay10 it was a direct sat into UKOPS 26 where late reg had finished. it’s not just about the money, it’s the process.

I accept it was a Saturday night, followed by a Sunday then a bank holiday, then another full working day went by before you sorted it having read my post. So there is obviously no automated payment procedure applied in this instance. If this happens and no-one realises, what happens to the players money then? Will it eventually get picked up or float about in the either. If I was to phone customer service I would imagine they would have dealt with it immediately, would they then pay out the other 2 players on the back of my query.

It’s is concerning when I know that 50% of the players would not even realise the had not received payment in lieu of entry.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524

@coo1-um

"So there is obviously no automated payment procedure applied in this instance."

Correct. However, were it not for the holiday period, I believe it would have been picked up.

"If this happens and no-one realises, what happens to the players money then? Will it eventually get picked up or float about in the either."

I genuinely have no idea. I imagine (I'm just guessing) that there's some sort of reconciliation process, weekly perhaps, that would pick it up in due course. I'm just guessing though, this stuff is not within my remit.

"If I was to phone customer service I would imagine they would have dealt with it immediately, would they then pay out the other 2 players on the back of my query."

Yes, they would. They would have done exactly what I did, was to raise the query with @Sky__James. I ONLY raised the query on your behalf, & never mentioned the other 2 players, (I planned to mention those as a follow-up) but he insta replied that he'd reimbursed all three.
  • Options
    Thanks for the honest response.

For the record, I understand this only occurs in a specific situation, and by no means is part of a sophisticated way of sky poker stealing from players accounts.
  • Options
    edited January 4
  • Options
    edited January 5

Last few days play.
    Not sure how close I can get to the 500 weekly points for the freeroll, mainly due to self restrictions on the 9 separate challenges.
    Maybe more satellites, or spin up attempts hoping to get higher up the chain.
  • Options
  • Options
    Bets seems to be taking over the focus of this so using this moving forward.

With £17 already this week expect £13 in the next 2 days for the £5 Free bet.
  • Options
    More football spam.
    Going to update first page to include last couple of days bets and updated challenge tables.

£10 bet today. £8 down £2 live. Cashing out here. Been there before. Wawaw.

• Options
    edited January 7
    Last couple of days, seems like every day since i had my £22 reimbursed, Sky poker have taken it away. lets put it down to variance though. fortunately enough in the bank to play those games.
    over 100 pts in the past 2 days, but wont get anywhere near the 500 for the stack builder freerolls, unless i get a lot of good runs in the DYMs or spin ups which have gone better over the past 2 days, with extra attempts.

Current challenge update. full table is available in the OP along with today / recent bets.

• Options
    Just noticed that after todays bets, 2 challenges are you will be glad to know 20% complete, so i thought an update would be apt.

Challenge 5. Cash in. 10 attempts so far. Gone the 30 mins each time, could not attempt this if not playing other games, not reached the requirement for a step up yet though.

Challenge 8. Sports and Vegas. Vegas bet not playing ball but forget most days, 100 £1 bets on sports though is going ok with a free £5 bet earned this week.

• Options
    Another update, dont seem to come around so quickly when things are not going so well.

• Options
    On the surface it looks like things are going well as the details above. In truth the first 10 days in January have taken their toll where 40% of the start of month figures have been handed back to be shared amongst the players. All games and bet figures are included within my daily sheets.

Here is the January so far table.

Tournaments are not looking good, well to be honest not much on there is. Main issues seem to be the total amount lost in the 7@7 and the 19:30 Bounty Hunter.
    Fortunately the 18:30 bounty Hunter and 20:00 Bounty Hunter cover these losses.

Not sure why, maybe its because they are mid session, when other games may take precedence. or a mental block knowing they are my worst performing games. will have to work on that.

Done away with posting the bets, as they are taking too much space in this and distracting from the challenges. New rewards structure from the 15th so lets see how that works.

Not sure if anyone is still connected or if everyone has been bored to death, but just in case. Dont forget to use this.

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,744
    edited January 11
    @coo1-um the tourney challenge could change in a heartbeat, one win and it would look all rosey ;)

imo its nice to see that other folk go up and down, few weeks ago looked like you were flying........this thread defo helps other folk keep that downturn negativity in check.........

i think it would be good if you shared some stuff on how you keep track of your results, do you use spreadsheets? and is it set up to add up totals and stuff? or do you just write it all down......

you appear to be a very organised type o guy ;)
  • Options
    I am aware it can change in an instant as my £0 challenge at the beginning of 2023 shown. It’s on the site somewhere last post was early feb I think.

Set up on a spreadsheet as shown. Which picks up all the elements I want to record.

Step 1 Daily input, obviously has to be done manually. This is usually a combination of writing down, updating as I go (breaks ect) and via the my tables section. Deleting out and games not played, amending if required.
    The empty spaces top and bottom show the balance brought forward and carried forward.
    Because I am entering every penny that is the first check point as the closing should match my account exactly.

Step 2 cut and paste daily info onto main sheet. It is here where all the information is extracted and individual game information can be filtered out.

From there the document does the work creating the various tables.

Information which is the passed back to the main overview sheet. There are a few other checks built in for example top left you will see £0.00 this is checking the difference between the step 2 total and the overview sheet total and hells pick up errors.

Let me know if you want more info / help. It’s good to be able to see which games are the big looses and where you are winning.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,744
    @coo1-um i am interested in doing something similar.......ive no used excel for many years, last year i started taking notes on some of my sessions, but i wasnt doing it regularly enough and ended up giving up.......maybe i will give it another go.........
  • Options
    edited January 13
    Tempted by the cash out.

those odds don't stay around for long

ah well at least a couple of winners today, inc this one, from the free bet.

• Options
    Time for an update.

Its important to keep this real but i dont see point point in pasting a week or so full of negativity so will just go with this, the games are included with each section anyway.

Its never good when some figures are not blanked out. but i do this because there is a point when they are no longer relevant to the overall challenge.

Challenge 1. Miles off the end game here. best run of 8, may need to play more of these again over the coming week. Total figure bolstered by 3 weekly tokens.

Challenge 2. Again not sure how i could ever win this one if im honest, but if it was easy it wouldn't be a challenge.

Challenge 3. 26 attempts at game 1 the £1.10 PLO8, need to work on trying to pick this one off, at least its in game profit.

Challenge 4. The last week has seen a hit on the 7@7 and 19:30 Bounty Hunter which has helped with the rapid decline in the overall challenge with losses in these 2 games of over £170 so steering clear of these 2 games in the short term.

Challenge 5. 10 of the 50 attempts complete, not into the game at all but hopefully can knock a few more attempts off in the coming week.

Challenge 6. 39 of the 100 attempts at this challenge and well down, i am not sure if its because i am playing it as a quick game or just useless at this stage.

Challenge 7. Think the overall figure speaks for itself, need to get more of these in.

Challenge 8. 153 x £1 bets staked of the £500 and showing a slight profit, need to be less optimistic with some bets.

Challenge 9. Still working on the premise of thinking yourself slim, this is more of a definite lifestyle change than a quick fix. so small steps being taken.

• Options
    Challenge 3. Update.

Finally ticked the first game off the list, took 28 games and 4 heads up battles. In profit so can move to the £2.20 PLO.

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 513
    Hey, I enjoyed those couple of micro HUSNGs we played the other day and you're friendly in the chat. Will keep a look out in the lobby for you in future.