You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Monday's Forum Triple Takedown Competition (APRIL 2023 ONWARDS)

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523
    Weekly prizes. ...Well done to

1st @gibbzy wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @Angmar2626 wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 11th FEBRUARY
    3rd @flushyduck wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 12th FEBRUARY (£6)

PLEASE CAN ALL WINNERS liaise with @Tikay10 to claim your prizes or amend the given dates above.

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE PLAYED THIS WEEK

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,274

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

"1st @gibbzy wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @Angmar2626 wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 11th FEBRUARY
    3rd @flushyduck wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 12th FEBRUARY (£6)"

@gibbzy needs to let me know what & when.

@Angmar2626 will be registered for this Sunday's Mini Major.

@flushyduck will be registered for next Monday's three FTT's.
  • Options

"3rd @madmick078 wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 5th FEBRUARY (£6)"

@madmick078

I was unable to make any entries yesterday due to computer problems, so I'll register you next Monday (12th February) instead.

Sincere apologies.
  • Options
    edited February 6

MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

Thanks Alan @MAXALLY

Weekly prizes. ...Well done to

"1st @DARK4NIGHT wins a main event entry (£33) of their choice
    2nd @thisltedu wins entry to the Sunday mini-major (£11) SUNDAY 4th FEBRUARY
    3rd @madmick078 wins entry to the FTT competition on MONDAY 5th FEBRUARY (£6)"

@DARK4NIGHT just needs to let me know what & when for their £33 free entry.
    I will register @thisltedu for the Mini Major this Sunday (Feb 4th) & @madmick1 for the three FTT's next Monday, February 5th.

@Tikay10 please can I play in the Sharpshooter on Saturday 3rd? Thanks
    @DARK4NIGHT

With pleasure, Saturday's Sharpshooter Main BOOKED.
    @Tikay10 I don't seem to be registered for this tournament tonight. Are you able to put me in? Thanks
    Apologies @DARK4NIGHT , but due to some technical issues, Tikay may not be able to implement this for you tonight. It will ofc be 'banked' and can be used in the future.
    No problem, I managed to qualify for the event through the satellites and played in the tournament anyway. I will let you know about the banked prize later

@DARK4NIGHT

Morning.

I made arrangements with @Sky__James to make this entry as I was unavailable, & as far as I am aware, he did so. Can you please check your Account as I suspect the free entry you won in a satellite would (or should) have been credited to you as cash.

If that's not the case, apologies, & don't worry, either way the prize will be honoured if it has not already been.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Oops didn't actually clock there was a weekly prize, just seemed like fun tournaments to play! Zero percent chance I can play any Sundays or Mondays for the foreseeable, so happy to donate my prize as you see fit. Well played @gibbzy
  • Options

Oops didn't actually clock there was a weekly prize, just seemed like fun tournaments to play! Zero percent chance I can play any Sundays or Mondays for the foreseeable, so happy to donate my prize as you see fit. Well played @gibbzy

@Angmar2626

No need to give it away, you can convert your Sunday Mini Major Entry, worth £11, into smaller denoms, say, two x £5.50 Minis or whatever.

That work better for you?

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,523

Thanks for playing. I am sure @Tikay10 will convert your prize into two £5.50 mini entries if you prefer......or any £11 tournament you wish to play, in fact.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@Angmar2626

No need to give it away, you can convert your Sunday Mini Major Entry, worth £11, into smaller denoms, say, two x £5.50 Minis or whatever.

Ah great! The Mini and the £5.50 Mega this Friday would be perfect if possible please
  • Options

Tikay10 said:

@Angmar2626

Ah great! The Mini and the £5.50 Mega this Friday would be perfect if possible please

@Angmar2626

Friday's Mini & the £5.50 Mega both BOOKED.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Tikay10 said:

@Angmar2626

@Angmar2626

Friday's Mini & the £5.50 Mega both BOOKED.
    Amazing, thanks!
  • Options
    gibbzygibbzy Member Posts: 75
    Hi - Thank you to Alan - @MAXALLY for running this.
  • Options
    gibbzygibbzy Member Posts: 75
    Hi @Tikay10 please can i have entry to this Thursdays main. Many thanks Well done to Angmar2626 good tussle on final tables.
  • Options
    gibbzy said:

Hi @Tikay10 please can i have entry to this Thursdays main. Many thanks Well done to Angmar2626 good tussle on final tables.

@gibbzy

Thursday's Main BOOKED
  • Options
    gibbzy said:

@gibbzy

All sorted, you are registered for tonight's Main, GL mate.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Tikay10 said:

Monthly prizes as follows...

"1st @-Stuey- wins any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £22
    2nd @bbMike any combination of MTTs (£5.50+) up to total value of £11
    3rd @giesahaun a £5.50 MTT entry or entry to the FTT comp"

Just need those guys - @-Stuey- @bbMike & @giesahaun to let me know what & when.

@Tikay10 could you put me into tonight’s PLO8 affair please. Thanks!
  • Options
    bbMike said:

Tikay10 said:

Just need those guys - @-Stuey- @bbMike & @giesahaun to let me know what & when.

@bbMike

I've requested that, fingers crossed.
  • Options

@bbMike

That's sorted now, you are registered & good to go.

GL GL
  • Options
    -Stuey--Stuey- Member Posts: 386
    bbMike said:

Tikay10 said:

Could I be entered for Saturday's 18.00 BH £22 please?
  • Options
    -Stuey- said:

bbMike said:

Tikay10 said:

@-Stuey-

I'll do my best, fingers crossed.

• Options
    -Stuey- said:

bbMike said:

Tikay10 said:

@-Stuey-

Now registered for tonight's 18.00 £22 BH.

Forest v Newcastle on the telly & a free entry, what a free entry, WAL.

GL bud.