You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,744
    goldon said:

you have any.....?

Phrases to effectively end any argument.

talk to the hand.

am i bothered.

sorry pal, i dont argue with idiots in public.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    I find ... My Mum has a Black Belt in Origami.....usually works.
  • Options
    The good old " F Off " closing words ring into the night air.
  • Options
    Comparison Web Sites are discussing Genitalia so what better time for Italy to probe the Tourist Markets obsession with Michelangelo’s David genitals being sold as Souvenirs.

No frontal pictures allowed.....

• Options
    For what it's worth.....not doing any harm is it......hic!

• Options
    Naked Attraction for holiday makers to take home. What's not to like.!
  • Options

Damien Hirst exhibition takes over an entire château in Provence

• Options
    Why are Greek statues missing penises?

Nobody Nose

• Options
    Counterfeit King

• Options
    Futuristic jet that could replace Boeing set to take flight in 2030.
    not going to get many passengers in that.......

• Options
    How rats are taking over – and why we should learn to love them....

Well, we have a Government full of them " Fat Rats "
  • Options
    Slow at introducing Hydrogen cars even slower than filling in Potholes.

Strange how you never see potholes on Airport Runways or down The Mall or outside Westminster......hic! Think this photo is AI generated to show what they will eventually look like......

• Options
    Notice anything ....... fishy.!

• Options
    No Entry......for Wheelchair user. !

Beloved San Francisco burger joint will close after 40 years after wheelchair user sued over obstacles that stopped him entering, with owners saying they're too poor to build a ramp.
    After 38 years of operation, the Great American Hamburger & Pie Co.'s Post in Richmond, California, bid farewell to its longtime customers on Thursday, with the lawsuit being the final blow.

'Two harsh years of COVID, high food inflation, and a recent ADA compliance lawsuit have taken a toll on our small family business,' owners George and Helen Koliavas announced the closure.

No Entry for Everyone.......
  • Options
    Spain make up your mind.

We don't want British Tourists but we Do Want Tourists please come.....?

• Options
    heart of glass not got the bottle to walk on it...... hic!

• Options
    Is this more Dangerous ..... overnight sleeper ....... or ...... permanent sleeper.
    Designer Peter Stulz of illustration studio Xoio has unveiled an innovative concept called the Swift Pod, a self-driving vehicle that allows passengers to rest up during their travels.

• Options
    Sadiq Khan has pledged to eliminate rough sleeping in London "once and for all" by the end of the decade if he wins the City Hall election battle.

I would rather have the rough sleepers than him.......Why would it take 6 years to achieve when the congestion zone went out overnight. Shame I don't have a vote...... grrrrr
  • Options
    Car insurance prices forced up by 'greedy insurers' who are 'making it harder to claim' for UK drivers and take it or leave it renewal gamble.

You had a Quote yet....... my quote has doubled with message it will go up if I wait for lower price....... getting bike out the shed........mexican standoff. hic!
  • Options
    ‘These birds are telling us something serious is happening’: the fading song of the marsh tit.

‘These birds are telling us something serious is happening’: the fading song of the marsh tit....The decline of these birds is a case study in how increasing human activity can drive a species toward extinction. Their dwindling numbers are partly driven by growing competition from blue **** and great ****, which are benefiting from being fed by humans in their gardens (marsh **** wouldn’t venture into people’s gardens for food).