You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The playoffs have officially started

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,196
    edited April 25
    Not looking good for Poo.

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,643

Not looking good for Poo.

um actually the heat won it was good that was the point.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,375
    width="400" height="400"

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,375
    If anyone asks, i didnt show you.
  • Options
    edited April 25
    width=

So winni has checked into his hotel to route for the Denver Nuggets in LA hoping for the Nuggets to go up 3-0 against one of the big rig four.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K4Tup6TAwY

look there are a lot of sources and evidence and statistics that backs up match fixing through the refs in the NBA.

I understand it a lot of support for the NBA comes from foriegn countries which have a strong desire to see certain players NBA does not have the support that football does and so rigging attempting to rig the games so that people see the players they prefer can appear to make sense.

However in my opinion it makes a joke of a sport and threatens to turn it into the WWE. I dont like having to BOO Lebron because of this he is one of the greats. and is much more of a solid dude then many basketball players.

I think this video does get a bit harsh on Bron the thing is he was one of the all time greats arguably second to MJ but he is past it. He is still a good player in the NBA at 39 which is a huge achievement but he is noway near what he was in his prime.

ps ty for the help.
  • Options
    winni did try to get some food before the game but his camera did not work out to well and the picture did not come out well was too small.

width=
  • Options
    Winni is at the game but someone from we believe to be this community surprised him by showing up dressed as him some people must have some serious dollar.

width=
  • Options
    also good troll with sneaking the lakers hat on but not sure its a wise idea to do in the Denver fan section.
  • Options
    Well it was a good win and winni was happy but unfortunately that happiness could not be long lived almost immediately after the game he was questioned by authorities about what happened to the guy dressed as winni.

Believed to be @TheEdge949 from the sky community the winni costume was seen soaked in blood and thrown in a dumpster. Police are concerned there have been a serious crime committed and worry about the safety of this individual. However after been intergoated by police, they were able to go through full video evidence and Winni was exonarated fully he may be required to testify in court to the small bits of info he may know should they find out what happened to the individual believe to be @TheEdge949.

width=
  • Options
    Only one problem. You didn't finish the job and now I'm back.

• Options

Only one problem. You didn't finish the job and now I'm back.

so many things wrong with this
    1. it was not me and it was not winni this was already confirmed so saying we didnt finish the job does not make sense
    2. you are not nor have you ever been a winni
    3. you do not have super powers so you cant be dead pool

at best you could claim to be kickass

anyway a little traumatised after this whole incident and not feeling super optmistic about the bucks Winni has got to his hotel room in Indiana and will be routing for the bucks later today.

• Options
    Winni is at the game waiting for tip off.

width=
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

Winni is at the game waiting for tip off.

width=

where the undead winni is waiting, biding his time. Cue evil laugh.

• Options
    there is no zombie winni the suspected death of the guy in the winni costume was a guy wearing a costume who has been found to not be dead and it did not involve winni.

anyway bad start to the game with the refs doing everything they can to help the indiana pacers

• Options
    credit where it was due to the real stars of the game in Indiana vs the Bucks the refs

• Options
    so now winni had headed to Dallas to route for the Mavs but seeing how hard the ref rig was in the Bucks game hope is lost. We know that Lakers will come back to 4-3 against the Nuggets that Celtics will win and that the suns Will beat the wolves because the refs now have been out in mega duper force to rig for the narrative this season is already decided its a shame so many teams wasted their efforts trying real hard to achieve something only for it all to count for nothing as the refs and adam silver give it to teams that dont really try because they know they dont need to.

in a few seasons it will be men in suits giving speeches before games and stunt men with an entirely scripted thing basketball is dead as a sport rip basketball.
  • Options
    the refs had to reluctantly make some calls for mavs because the fouling was to obvious. Before the game the refs had stopped by the clipper locker room to tell them to dive and foul and the refs will be with them but they cant be that blatent, the refs entered the clippers lockeroom to colate strategy for the next half.

width=
  • Options
    Mavericks win despite the outright violence throughout from westbrook and the clippers. Winni was seen celebrating with Mavericks whilst a clippers player had to be restrained from further violence.
    (I tried to give the clippers player a baseball bat or knife in the picture whilst been held back from security by co pilot would not allow it this was the best I could get out of many attempts.)

width=
  • Options
    anyway Winni had to rush to the next game to boo the suns against the wolves hoping to get another of the big rig four down 3-0

width=

• Options
    and the suns one of the big rig four are now down 3-0 its looking like lakers and suns are on the cusp of been knocked out lets get the rig teams out!!!

width=