You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SITE UPDATE

13»

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SITE UPDATE:
    tiggerace dont use chrome ..stick with exp8  .. i used to have alot of prob's with loading  tried java and all that yadda yadda  ...exp8 is fine for me .. the only thing I do now is when game starts    is come off games menu and click  on to community forum  --it appears by doing that your not carrying the whole games server with  your own game... I know it sounds silly but works for me            glk
    Posted by bennydip2
    good idea benny--i diddlee tink of that one--will try it tomoro--went mad again today something went mentalated and it took me 50 mins to launch a deepstack--didnt complain this time coz i won it---lol---gl tiggy--hope it works for you x
  • Options
    lucky77777lucky77777 Member Posts: 1,444
    edited October 2009
    ive just been in a game deepstack with over 5,000 chips left table has gone down why start the tournement if it aint going to be played out it was down to the final table
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    i have just looked up the tounement under my tables and still has chips there and the winners anounced that is so so so wrong
             ps its a garantee i am leaving this site
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    You should all come on at midnight like i do, much quicker at this time! lol
    Posted by kirstii
    i say no dont come on after midnight cos you could be thrown out of a game when they do updates
  • Options
    tiggerace7tiggerace7 Member Posts: 93
    edited October 2009
    hi rich--can we get avatars for the customer care agents?---then we can virtually poke them in the eye with our pointer arrows--lol
    Posted by oynutter
    Hi Rik

Now that is a really good idea.
    What I love about the "agents" is even when your held in a queue they confirm that noone else is having problems.
    Hey its just me then

Pamxx

• Options
    tiggerace7tiggerace7 Member Posts: 93
    edited October 2009
    tiggerace dont use chrome ..stick with exp8  .. i used to have alot of prob's with loading  tried java and all that yadda yadda  ...exp8 is fine for me .. the only thing I do now is when game starts    is come off games menu and click  on to community forum  --it appears by doing that your not carrying the whole games server with  your own game... I know it sounds silly but works for me            glk
    Posted by bennydip2
    Hi Benny

Thanks for that info.
    I agree that explorer8 is ok at the moment but has had problems in the past.
    Likewise google chrome was ok and now is not.

Pam
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited October 2009
    firefox is by far yhe best server 2 use with sky poker, not so good with the bingo part (my missus) lol. all the moaners should shhhhhhhhh and get there money back from there torn, sky have always ben helpfull to me be polite and there polite back......
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited October 2009
    Posted by bennydip2
    hi benny--i clicked on community a few minutes before the game started and i got on the table before it even started!!---this has'nt happened even once on dial-up speed---so thanks m8---brilliant---why did no-one in tech team suggest it?--i have been hassling them for 2 years nearly---lol
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited October 2009
    i'm not sure about this one.... but.... possibly.... the power of the community!

long may it continue!
  • Options
    thesaint07thesaint07 Member Posts: 27
    edited October 2009
    i have just looked up the tounement under my tables and still has chips there and the winners anounced that is so so so wrong          ps its a garantee i am leaving this site
    Posted by lucky77777
    hi guys if lucky leaves im off too 

gl every1