You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bye Sky x

13»

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited September 2009
    good point merenovice!

back to school for me too ;)
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009
    WP  YET AGAIN MR NOVICE!
    YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN SECTION ON THIS FORUM WHERE YOU CAN DAZZLE US WITH YOUR MATHMATICAL AND PROBABILITY PROWESS, EVERYTIME I READ ONE OF YOU POSTS IM LEFT  THINKING F ME THIS FELLAS A GENUIS.
     KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x:
    WP  YET AGAIN MR NOVICE! YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN SECTION ON THIS FORUM WHERE YOU CAN DAZZLE US WITH YOUR MATHMATICAL AND PROBABILITY PROWESS, EVERYTIME I READ ONE OF YOU POSTS IM LEFT  THINKING F ME THIS FELLAS A GENUIS.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit (apparently), BadBoy - but you still made me laugh - ty. :-)

Just in case you were sincere you can see all sorts of "interesting" stuff on the following post:

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_forums&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum%3adf77f82c-151f-4bea-aae1-fb423dcae1faDiscussion%3a49aad06a-8fbe-4479-a06e-9fee5dcc71b8&plckCurrentPage=0

I will be happy to have a shot at any questions you (or anyone else) may have.
  • Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited September 2009
    SORRY IF IT SOUNDED SARCASTIC IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE AT ALL. I AM A BIT OF A FACTS(ALTHOUGH MINE ARE USUALLY FASCNATING BUT USLESS) AND FIGURES ANORAK SO REALLY ENJOY YOUR ANSWERS. THANKS FOR THE LINK HAVE READ THE FIRST FEW BUT WILL WORK MY WAY DOWN IN DUE CORSE.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    SORRY IF IT SOUNDED SARCASTIC IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE AT ALL. I AM A BIT OF A FACTS(ALTHOUGH MINE ARE USUALLY FASCNATING BUT USLESS) AND FIGURES ANORAK SO REALLY ENJOY YOUR ANSWERS. THANKS FOR THE LINK HAVE READ THE FIRST FEW BUT WILL WORK MY WAY DOWN IN DUE CORSE.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I hope that you find some interesting stuff there.
    I'm overly sensitive! :-)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x : Thanks, I appreciate it. I hope that you find some interesting stuff there. I'm very old :-)
    Posted by MereNovice
     FYP (Fixed Your Post).
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Thanks.
    I've heard a rumour that there is at least one player older than me on this site.
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited September 2009
    u say you are set mining pre but are getting nowhere near the right price. horrible play, got what it dserved oh, and badboy, thanks 4 ur comments they were good 4 a laugh too
    Posted by chipeeeee
    sorry annie ..  but this post is spot on...
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x : sorry annie ..  but this post is spot on...
    Posted by zxghostxz

It is NOT spot on.
    In purely mathematical terms Annie is getting the correct odds to make this play and I would make it in a cash game EVERY time.
    In a tournament there may well be meta-game issues about not risking that proportion of her stack, but it is certainly not true to say that she is not getting the odds. She has very real expectation of doubling up if she flops her set (or quads).
    I personally wouldn't make the call in this situation but it is a matter of choice and there is no definitive "right or wrong" decision.

The odds of her hitting her hand on the flop are almost exactly 7.5/1.
    Her implied odds are 8060/900 which is very nearly 9/1.

• Options
    razorkevrazorkev Member Posts: 1,364
    edited September 2009

GREEN ARMY

GREEN ARMY

• Options
    xandineilxxandineilx Member Posts: 49
    edited October 2009
    rigged. bent as dale winton. rip off, trading standards materiel, close it down. get away with murder. gullible sky users. shall i go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    dozy dave. no clue. open eyes.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    sky pokers as bent as dale winton.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    blah blah blagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
  • Options
    neilcarloneilcarlo Member Posts: 31
    edited October 2009
    What I don't understand is why you called the preflop raise with 33 ???????????? Hand values are getting out of all proportion. Push hard with 33 in position, limp into a cheap flop but calling 2 raises.?? Mind you I went out to madmoo shortly after you with an even worse play on my part. Make a bad play, learn to live with it. Promise yourself to never ever do that again but don't quit the site because you didn't hit the outside chance. Do what I do and blame it on the jungle juice I've been on all afternoon and evening, but you know it's not the sites fault Annie.
    Posted by elsadog
    get the flags out
  • Options
    Hale72Hale72 Member Posts: 1,000
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x : It is NOT spot on. In purely mathematical terms Annie is getting the correct odds to make this play and I would make it in a cash game EVERY time. In a tournament there may well be meta-game issues about not risking that proportion of her stack, but it is certainly not true to say that she is not getting the odds. She has very real expectation of doubling up if she flops her set (or quads). I personally wouldn't make the call in this situation but it is a matter of choice and there is no definitive "right or wrong" decision. The odds of her hitting her hand on the flop are almost exactly 7.5/1. Her implied odds are 8060/900 which is very nearly 9/1.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Well done my friend, cash play yes but not sure on a tourney or sit and go play, depends on the blinds, number of players left, aggression at the table etc. etc.. Odds are a tough beast to master.

Don't ever leave this site Annie, you bring too much to the site/forum/table.
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited October 2009
    with 7100 chips left after flat call

the 1200 raise  is 1/6 of your stack

so went on a fishy call got lucky on flop

and unlucky on river

so 50/50 thats fair .

must say madmoo play the hand perfect

• Options
    annie_dukeannie_duke Member Posts: 545
    edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Bye Sky x : Well done my friend, cash play yes but not sure on a tourney or sit and go play, depends on the blinds, number of players left, aggression at the table etc. etc.. Odds are a tough beast to master.   Don't ever leave this site Annie, you bring too much to the site/forum/table.
    Posted by Hale72
    aww ty hale :o)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,430
    edited October 2009

Seconded.
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited October 2009
    Seconded.
    Posted by Tikay10