You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Osteopath

13»

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2012
    now 7-2 , you lot must have loads of money for us to bring it down that far
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    3-1 now, hes not Frankel u know
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    4th but no chance with winner.

I think its time to reduce bets unless really outstanding chance on soft ground.

Then watch out for autumn campaign
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: The Osteopath:
    4th but no chance with winner. I think its time to reduce bets unless really outstanding chance on soft ground.   Then watch out for autumn campaign
    Posted by vaigret
    Was defo lethargic after last night. Think it's time to quit on it whilst behind lol. Best way of getting money back is for it to be run over the summer on unsuitable going. Then hope to cash in on it in the Autumn. 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    good luck tonite joesman
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    good luck tonite joesman
    Posted by vaigret
    Cheers Father V. Backed Rioga now. That's my last bet ( I think lol)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Just in case anybody still interested even though his handicap mark may styill be too high, he is running at Carlisle tomorrow Monday
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Just in case anybody still interested even though his handicap mark may styill be too high, he is running at Carlisle tomorrow Monday
    Posted by vaigret
    Grrrr thanks for letting me know Father. . That's me putting more money into the bookies benevolent fund lol. . Hope u didn't miss Musnad on Saturday?? That was a 1st. . . Me putting up an 8/1 winner!! That added to Tiger's miracle shot on the 16th getting me an acca up. Maybe the tide has turned!! 

• Options
    edited June 2012
    At least we got our money back joesman. Nothing like a non runner.

No missed your tip but well done. Bu gg er

Have alook at Carlisle 5.15 today. Moheeb very tendily handled into fifth. Looks like he is being laid out for Carlisle Bell this year. 3rd in consolation race last year. 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    At least we got our money back joesman. Nothing like a non runner. No missed your tip but well done. Bu gg er Have alook at Carlisle 5.15 today. Moheeb very tendily handled into fifth. Looks like he is being laid out for Carlisle Bell this year. 3rd in consolation race last year. 
    Posted by vaigret
    Cheers Father I'll watch the replay later. Being a subscriber to The Racing Channel is well worth the £20 a month. 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    At least we got our money back joesman. Nothing like a non runner. No missed your tip but well done. Bu gg er Have alook at Carlisle 5.15 today. Moheeb very tendily handled into fifth. Looks like he is being laid out for Carlisle Bell this year. 3rd in consolation race last year. 
    Posted by vaigret
    Arrrgh yes. I remember that horse now. I'd backed it and had it in a r/fcast with Toto last time out and M Brittian's horse spoilt the party. Jeez no!! When I look again it was two runs ago, seems they all ran against each other same c/d following week, and finished 1st 3 again. Shows that's solid form. Defo worth watching as it was running off 78 last July when it won c/d. Running off 74 at the min. So yeah maybe don't want it to rise before the 'Bell. Good spot. 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    runs in the 4-20 at Haydock but if you back it at all , very small stakes, as I reckon the top weight has an outstanding chance
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    runs in the 4-20 at Haydock but if you back it at all , very small stakes, as I reckon the top weight has an outstanding chance
    Posted by vaigret
    Howdy Father. . Yeah noticed and watched it. Didn't back it as noticed the going was ok and they hadn't had the rain some other places have had. Footnote. . I notice it's entered in the same race as Moheebb and Musnad Sat afternoon. I'm still very sweet on Musnad as it won despite everything going wrong last time out 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks joesman,

Time for a little tricast LOL 
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Another defeat sunday to get the handicap mark down further. Pity I had it in an each eay double with Rasaman at 20-1. Luckily did singles as well so still a nice profit.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Didn't even notice it running. Well done on the winner
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thanks mate