You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

table abuse

13»

Comments

• Options
    THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: CFC 302:
        "If you feel you have suffered table abuse at any level please report this to customer care" !!   It's alright Rich  doesn't worry me,   however I think the lady at the table was a bit shocked. She thought the chat box should be closed, her 12 year old daughter was watching her play and reading the chat..  The daughter apparently burst into tears,  the lady then had to console her daughter then blamed me for playing ' K 5 ' connectors. I told her to mind her own business as it was between me and him and then her husband came on the computer writing in the chat that he also thought it was my fault upsetting the guy for playing my ' K 5 ' connectors and his wife wouldn't be allowed on the site again ..??    I thought that was a bit harsh, and told him the same as you've told me.. click here   All it said was, " who can ya turn to " ??
    Posted by bennydip2
    Just to clarify.

You are sworn at by a player.

Another lady player at the table blames YOU for her daughter witnessing the swear word because you played K 5.

The husband of this player then also blames YOU for playing K 5.

The husband then bans his wife from playing on Sky Poker ever again.

Confirmation that trailer parks should not be allowed WIFI.

• Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    ur mint flutnush, funny as, thats not right, if sum1 used that word in a nnasty way id prolly tell the chat.
  • Options
    achillachill Member Posts: 1,056
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: table abuse:
    In Response to Re: table abuse : The original post said - table abuse posted at 18/11/2009 10:46 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com   bennydip2 Posts: 798 First: 19/6/2009 Last: 19/11/2009 The language at the tables of this player ..calling me a C---  and T---   in the 1500 BH   ..  Would they do it live to my face .. I dont think so ............ And you blamed that on a pro player.  No connection there as far I see. But I agree he is like marmite, so was Muhammad Ali, but his trash talking is no more to blame than Schwartz's for someone calling bennydip2 names. Limiting chat to active players (when your out your mute) would cut a lot of the name calling.
    Posted by Rattious
    Hi

Just played super 6 freeroll, big blind at 1000, short stack goes all in 1700 with k7 off bb calls with 58h and hits a straight.

Short stack gives some abuse and i figure that's it, then the guy comes back 6 or 7 hands later and really goes off on one.

I did report it (sent e-mail to help@skypoker not sure if this is right channel) even through abuse was'nt directed at me because we can all type something quick when angry then regret it but to come back later and be very abusive, there's no excuse for that.

Muting players not active would cure this but stop friends from railing. 

achill
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited November 2009
    sending the email to help@skypoker.com was 100% the right thing to do. you could have also used the live chat.

a reminder to all - please report all the table abuse. doing this is the best way to make sky poker a pleasant experience for all.